Chapter Sixteen

Dj

I walk into school wearing the Richard Millie watch that Summer bought me.

Walking to my Locker, I see that Bj is already at his locker next to mine.

"You heard what happened to Raheem?" Bj daps me up.

"Nah what happened?" I raise an eyebrow.

"That nigga just got locked up for a home invasion. He facing three years mandatory if they try him as an adult" Bj tells me.

"Damn for real?" I ask him in disbelief.

He nods.

"Damn" I shake my head.

I unlock my locker.

"Hey Dj" Keisha yells, getting my attention.

I look in her direction and she's walking over with Summer..

"You stay clean" Keisha tells me while examining my outfit.

I'm wearing a Saint Laurent hoodie with black ripped jeans and black Nike Swarovski sneakers. Of course I have my Diamond chains around my neck and the Richard Millie on my wrist..

"I try" I tell Keisha nonchalantly before putting my attention on to Summer.

I keep thinking about what my mama said about her liking me..

"You like my watch?" I ask Summer while holding my wrist up.

She laughs "You're so funny, I love your watch" Summer flips her blonde hair.

I laugh "Thanks again" I tell her.

She waves it off with a smile.

"You bought him that watch?" Keisha asks Summer and she nods.

Keisha gasps dramatically..

"But you can't buy your best friend a thirty inch lace front?" Keisha asks Summer while crossing her arms.

I suck my teeth.

"She ain't got to buy you shit with her money" I tell Keisha.

"This is between me and my best friend, thank you" Keisha waves me off while looking at Summer.

"You never asked for a lace front" Summer says nervously.

"Weather she asked for one or not, you ain't got to buy her shit" I tell Summer.

She think Keisha her friend because Keisha fought two girls for her last year but in reality Keisha only jumped into those fights and defended Summer because she likes drama..

The bell rings and Summer waits on me instead of going straight to class.

Another sign that she likes me but I didn't think anything of it until now..

"Since your birthday is next month, I'll buy you the wig" I hear Summer tell Keisha, bringing me out of my thoughts..

Keisha squeals excitedly.

"I swear I love you bitch" Keisha yells, hugging Summer.

I suck my teeth.

Red

"Any information on where Marco could be?" I ask my white boy Derrick on FaceTime.

He's a grade A computer guy.

He served ten years for a white collar cybercrime and got offered a computer job by the FBI but he turned it down because he crazy as fuck and just like doing criminal shit..