Chapter 67: Hollow Soul | Pt 2

"Elric." I stepped further towards the prophet, but Link's hand wrapped around my wrist and stopped me. He stood still, but he glared at Elric as he squeezed the hilt of the Master Sword tighter in his grip. "We're here for our throne."

"Your throne?" He raised an eyebrow, and we held our ground firmly. "Hm. What an interesting choice of words. Because the last I checked, I've been the one maintaining the castle for the past several weeks..."

"You haven't been 'maintaining' anything, all you've done is destroyed it!" Link hissed, stepping forward while aiming the tip of his glowing blue blade at the man. "You need to give up. You aren't going to win this."

"Oh, but I will..." He started laughing maniacally, and we looked between each other, hoping this was just another one of his psychotic ruses. "You two are blissfully unaware of the things that have already gone into motion. And I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible." His eyes seemed to get even darker, and the malice covering his orb created deep cracks into the power source.

Link stepped closer to me as he continued to hold his gaze on Elric. The prophet held his hand out to us, and a dark blue orb was in the palm of his hand. He closed his hand and squeezed it, shattering it. After a moment, we noticed streams of green magic swarming in around us, and it all went straight to his hand. He wrapped his other hand around this hand, and his smile grew deeper as the magic slowed and all settled in his hand.

He pulled his fists away from each other and then slammed their sides against each other, and then he pulled them away from each other and opened them. A little green flame was in each hand. A spirit flame.

"Spirits?" Link whispered, and Elric nodded slowly. "But... who? Do you have the champions?" We both watched as they flickered, as if they were trying to escape him, but his power bound them to his hands. He had dark cracks growing around his palms like Idalia did, but his were much thicker and longer.

"If I had the champions, I'd have all four." He looked down at them, and then back at us. "I have two people that might have a slightly different effect on the two of you."

He let them float to his sides, and after a moment, they both shifted into their person. And Zelda and I gasped as Elric's smile deepened.

The one to his right shifted into _____, and the one to his left shifted into my mother.

"No." The word rushed past both mine and Link's lips, and Elric stretched both arms out away from his sides and snapped his fingers. Malice chains began to form around both of them, but they were unfazed. Their spirits were floating, but they appeared to be asleep. And they didn't wake from that sleep until malice fully covered their bodies.

"Unfortunately for you, these two are on my side." First my mother's eyes opened, but they turned black. She raised her hand up, and the Triforce glowed on the back of it. But it was also black.

_____ opened her eyes to be black as well, and her hands shifted into the blight weapons. Her left hand formed into Windblight's cannon, but then a yellow shield formed around it like Thunderblight's. Her right hand became a thick red blade like Fireblight's, but it had the three points at the end like Waterblight's trident. The tip of the weapon was blue, and faded into red at the middle.

"I'm sure this will be a reunion the readers will love. I can see the title of the story now, 'How Hyrule was Taken Back'. And this... this part is the resolution! The part where we WIN!" He started laughing even more maniacally, and the hollows on each side of him. "I'll have to write it after I've officially claimed my crown, though."

He walked a few steps forward and the hollows did the same.

"Go on, my hollows. Let these two know how much you've missed them." He sent the two towards us, and Link quickly leaned over to me.