Chapter 69: Dear Terrako...

1 week later...

"Alright, I believe that should do it!" Robbie smiled as he attached the last gear into place inside Terrako, and then he made sure he was fully together again before using the Sheikah Slate to reactivate him. The blue eye of the guardian began to glow, and he whistled and beeped as he wandered around Robbie's table, and he knocked over several things out of excitement.

"So now he should be able to take the champions home?" My mother asked, and Robbie and Purah both gave her firm nods. "Good. We'll be able to have you all heading home tonight." She smiled, and the champions did too and exchanged excited looks with each other. "I only wonder one thing. If this is your Terrako, then what happened to ours?"

She looked over at my father and I, who were sitting on the sofa at the other side of the room, and we glanced between each other as we thought about it.

"I think our Terrako became Harbinger Ganon," My father said, and my mother's eyes widened and she realized he was most likely right. "But something must have happened to him for Ganon's spirit to have been able to return to Elric."

"Perhaps we'll find out someday where he is." She sighed, but then she took a deep breath in and turned to the head researchers in the room with her hands clasped together and a smile on her face. "Brilliant work today, all of you. I'm glad that we're finally able to return to peace in Hyrule again, and these four Champions get to return to their world where they belong."

"We're glad that we were able to help during this fight. It's truly an honor." Urbosa smiled as she bowed, and my mother dipped her head into a bow in return. "Perhaps this won't be the last time we get to visit you."

"Perhaps." My mother chuckled, and she turned towards the sofa I was sitting on with my father, and she sat down on the other side of him. He wrapped his arm around her and let her lean into him, and he leaned over and kissed her cheek as she reached to hold the hand that rested on her shoulder.

"We're back!" The doors to the Royal Ancient Lab opened, and Azu and Ellet walked in with crates full of documents and deeds, and they set them down on the tables beside the doors.

"Ellet! Azu!" I beamed as I got up, and I hurried over to them as Ellet spoke to Robbie for a moment. I ran first into Azu, and he was very quick to wrap his arms around me and hug me back. "I missed you guys!"

"We missed you too, Ida." Azu pulled away as he smiled, and after a moment, he heard his mother's voice and he was pulled in to hug her too. Ellet walked over to me and hugged me tight, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sorry it took us so long," He whispered. "We had to make sure we had all the documents from Hyrule Castle and the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab."

"I'm just glad you're back now." I pulled away as I smiled, and he placed his hand on my chin before tilting my chin up so he could kiss me, and I almost let him, but I pulled away not even a moment after our lips met. "Ellet." I said, and he was confused until we both looked back at my father, who was staring at us with his jaw slightly dropped.

"Oh." He stood straight and thinned his lips, and I smiled nervously. My mother placed her hand under his chin and closed his mouth, and he looked at her and whispered something, and she nodded. He looked back at us, and Ellet reached down for my hand. "Link, I... I'm in love with your daughter."

"You're WHAT?!" We heard someone practically scream, and we turned back to the entrance of the lab to see Ellet's family standing behind us. His mother was covering her mouth, and Ellet went red and smiled while he waved at them.

"Well, we hit two birds with one stone." I leaned over and whispered, and he chuckled and bit as he glanced between me and his mother. "Hey, Mrs. Finn." I waved at her, and she squealed and rushed over to hug us both.