Prologue - the outlander and the mysterious girl

'thoughts'
"Quotes of the past/ prophecies"
Extra information
(Author's note)
[credit of songs or other]

~•~•~

There is a boy sitting at the beach of Mondstadt, under Stormbearer Point. Beside him floats a little girl and he is talking to her.

Suddenly, he sees monsters going down the beach. He may have a sword, but can he really do much? Especially now, that he lost his powers? The monsters notice him and run towards him. Just as they were about to reach him, they disappear into thin air.

"good thing I arrived here on time, eh?" Behind where the monsters were, he sees a girl standing with a sword.

Name: Lyra
Vision: Anemo
Affiliation: Adventurer's Guild
Constellation: fatis divinitas (fated divinity)

"Waa! That was so quick! Paimon is impressed!", the floating girl says.

"thanks. I am Lyra, an adventurer of Fontaine. I actually only started travelling through other nations instead of only my home nation, however I do know my fair share about each nation. So, who are you two?" – "I am Aether, and this is my emergency food, Paimon." – "Hey! Paimon is not emergency food!"

Lyra laughs at the pairs shenanigans. "well then, where are you from? You don't look from around here nor from any other nation." – "Paimon and Aether are travellers from far away." Lyra clicks her tongue.

"I can clearly tell you are lying. So, mind telling me the truth?" Aether sighs and begins to tell her the truth, how he ended up here and how he was separated from his sister.

"What is your sisters name?" – "Lumine. She has short blonde hair, eyes like mine, a white dress with blue accents, two flowers and feathers in her hair. Have you seen anyone with that description?" Lyra looks at surprised.

The girl Aether described to her was one she met in one of her past lives. Lyra is the fifteenth life of Lily. 'How is it that his sister was here far too many years before him?'

"I apologise, I don't remember seeing anyone with that description. However, I can help you look for her. I can accompany you on your journey as I don't really have a plan where to travel next after I am done here in Mondstadt. I hope you don't mind.", she instead says.

Aether shakes his head. "No! I would love more help!" – "well then, Aether, follow me. I know where we can start."

~•~•~