02_02

~•~•~

"Your majesty. If I may inquire, where are we headed?"

"Up to the top of our dear mountain of prophecy."

"Oh? If I may guess, is it for a prophecy?"

"Quite clever, aren't you, my child?"

"Ah! My apologies! I didn't mean to sound so-"

"No, it is alright."

"... your majesty... while you may have chosen me as your heir, will I be able to summon and read such divine prophecies like you do?"

"Don't you know, my child? It is only something one of royal blood of  Vindagnyr is able to do. This ability flows through our bloodline, so, I'm afraid that I'll be the last one to be able to summon such divine prophecies."

"I see..."

"Now, now. I brought you with me not to teach you, but to share with you the beauty of the ritual."

"Really?"

"Yes yes. Now then... secrets of the stars, the wonders of life. May this prophesy come to life."

"Wow! The stars! They are brighter than usual- huh? Is that... a letter?"

"Indeed. This letter is the prophecy. Now, let us see..."

"Your majesty..?"

"... I see... this is most unfortunate..."

"If I may... what is?"

"... apologies, my child. I must be worrying you. This is nothing of concern. Come now, we must return back to the castle. We have spent enough time away from your lessons. After all, you are going to be the next king."

"Alright... I-I mean, yes, your majesty!"

"Hahaha, you are quite the interesting child... I don't regret choosing you, my child. You have brought cheer into my life. But alas, I must prepare you for your duty as my heir."

~•~•~