03_02

~•~•~

"Good, again."

"We've been doing the same moves for over 4 hours now... is this not enough, master?"

"Morax... you still haven't quite grasped the basics of the art of the polearm. Practice makes perfect. You need to at least master the basics to be able to keep yourself safe from greedy gods and vicious monsters and demons."

"But... we haven't made any progress..."

"Hm... I suppose it is Very repetitive... alright. Just a moment..."

"Huh? Your... clouds?"

"Alright. Here. Let's do something different then. These clouds will float around in a random pattern. Your goal is to make them disperse, using your polearm."

"Yes, master."

"Hm... your stance is still off. Distribute your weight onto both your feet, if needed, use your dragon tail as assistance. Balance your weight and use your body and polearm as one."

"Hah! I... did it!"

"Indeed you did. However, you still did quite a few mistakes. If you continue with this progress, we can start more advanced techniques next week."

"Really?"

"Yes, Morax. Now... some advice: think of your polearm as an extension of your own body. It may be foreign for you for now, but once you get into a flow of movement, you will find that it is easier. That will be your task for now. Try to get familiar with the polearm on your own for a while."

"Yes, master."

~•~•~