Theories for SOSS s3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ben will inadvertently meet Savannah for the first time in almost 30 years and learn about everything:The bunker, the radio, the crystal. EVERYTHING. And he and Harper will be, more or less, forced to tell Sarah, the twins, Jess and Topher all about it in order to save Griffin and Sam.
(Didn't come true)

-Griffin and Sam will attempt to fix the radio and solve the mystery of how The Tremont caught fire and who "The Phantom of Room 205" is. (Kinda came true)

-The Phantom of Room 205 is Judge Walker, whose spirit is targeting the Campbell's and Dunn's in revenge for Griffin and Harper discovering the Dunn's connection to The Tremont's land, which he wanted for his own nefarious goals back in the 30s. (DEFINITELY true. It's basically confirmed in episode 2)

-Based on one of the promos we got for s3, the twins will attempt to use the bunker. (Which they did and followed Savannah back to 1962)

-The mysterious shadow will attempt to possess someone in The Tremont. (Didn't happen)

-Ben and Savannah will probably get into a fight about her finding the bunker and deciding to stay in the 60s, knowing very well she had broken Ben's heart.

-Sam will decide to stay in 2020 and help fight off Judge Walker and the shadow, despite many protests from everybody else since he doesn't know how the modern world works. (Already happened. Sorta)

-We'll probably get a sneak peek at the Campbell's and Dunn's in 2024, after Griffin's disappearance in 2020, in either the first or second episode.
(Which we did. And it's really heartbreaking)

-After returning to 2020, Griffin, Harper and Savannah will all bond over their shared experience of unwittingly getting stuck in another time period. (Sadly didn't happen)

-Wyatt will unknowingly fall for Savannah while everyone works on saving Griffin and Sam. Don't judge me.

-And finally, we'll get the long-awaited Harfin kiss we were all so robbed of in s2. (Which we DID!!!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And so yea. Those are all my theories for season 3 of Secrets Of Sulphur Springs. Also, this list is dedicated to @Sossfan since he said he'd run outta inspiration and ideas for his SOSS book. So, dude, if you're reading this, I hope this list is enough to get you back in the game. But you better start writing if you get inspired since s3 is less than a month away. Anyways, take care you guys. Ciao 4 now!!! (Edited after my season 3 binge-a-thon on Disney+) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------