Darling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Summary: Griffin shows up at Harper's house, and accidentally walks in on her having.....some private time, to put it nicely.

Word count: 3585 words. Yes, I know that this is shorter than my other smut-shots, but trust me, I still cooked. At least, I think I did. 

I'll let you guys be the judge of that. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ever since Griffin Campbell and Harper Dunn had befriended one another, they never really had any boundaries with each other. They were always open and honest about their feelings, and they rarely mind whenever one of them showed up at their home unannounced since their respective families were so close. 

This kind of arrangement would usually be seen as a good thing since that meant they had no secrets to hide and the door was always open whenever they needed each other. But sometimes, barriers need to be put up between people to avoid certain situations, and this was definitely one of those times.

17-year-old Griffin Campbell had just gotten back from helping his parents at The Tremont hotel when he arrived at Harper's house to pick her up so they could hang out and maybe grab a bite to eat. He took his shoes off in the entryway and walked into the house, looking for his best friend.

"Hey, Harpies, I'm here. You ready to go?"

Much to his confusion, he was greeted with silence. He scratched his forehead as he remembered Harper saying that she would be waiting for him here at her place. He shrugged his shoulders and opened his mouth to call for her again, when he heard the sound of her bed creaking upstairs, and he figured that she must've fallen asleep waiting for him.

Sighing, Griffin made his way up the stairs and saw that her door was shut almost all the way, and guessed that she must've been getting dressed, and turned to wait for her downstairs. However, right before he was about to go down the stairs, he heard a breathy moan come from the other side of the almost-closed door and immediately stopped in his tracks. He waited just a little bit longer to hear her make another sound just to be sure it wasn't in his head.

He heard the sound of vibrating and quiet, huffy moans. He could tell right away that she was trying to hold back the sounds of her moans by biting down on her lip despite being home alone, or so she thought. Suddenly, he felt a large twitch in his jeans and quickly moved his hand downward to stop his little friend from getting any ideas.

Harper's grunts then started to become a little bit louder, and Griffin desperately wanted to just walk away, let her finish up, and pretend that he didn't just hear his best friend pleasuring himself, but something inside of him was telling him to stay.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Griffin......."

At the mention of his name, blood immediately rushed to his face (and other parts of his body, as well). Ho. Ly. FUCK!!!! She was fantasizing about him. Just then, Griffin wondered if Harper always thought of him whenever she masturbated. It turned him on quite a bit, he wasn't going to lie.

He felt the tightness return to his boxers, but this time he didn't even bother trying to fight it now that he knew she was thinking about him.

He heard Harper let out another moan, and he heard the vibrator get slightly louder. She must've kicked up the intensity on it. Griffin looked down and realized that he had chub and knew it wouldn't be easy to hide unless he took care of it.

He didn't even realize just how close to her door he was until he rested his back against it and accidentally stumbled backwards into her room, landing on top of a pile of dirty laundry and her backpack.