Time Flies When You're Having Fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Oh, now that's just great!!! Just when we don't need anymore mysteries, Mrs. Barker shows up and then in typical fashion, Topher goes and complicates things for everyone again. Great work, Toph!!!" exclaimed Zoey angrily, pacing back and forth in front of the springs in a nervous frenzy. "Me! How is this my fault?!" he asked, raising his hands in the air. "Well, we were just seconds away from getting answers from Mrs. Barker, and then you just couldn't keep your big fat mouth shut!!!" yelled Wyatt, just as frustrated and angry as Zoey. "Well, excuse me for being just a little bit curious and wanting to know---" "HEY!!!! This yelling at each other isn't gonna get us anywhere so how about we all just take a breath and then get back to preparing for the Grand Re-Re-Opening, alright?" asked Harper sternly. "Yeah, okay. Sorry, Harper. Come on, guys." she said sheepishly, starting to walk back to The Tremont. After making sure that Wyatt, Zoey and Topher were out of earshot, Harper turned to face Griffin. "Okay, so, maybe you were right for going to 1962 last night. And based on whatever it was Mrs. Barker was trying to warn us about, something tells me we'll probably get more answers by talking to Savannah." she said, folding her arms across her chest. "I was just thinking the exact same thing. Come on. If we leave now, we can hopefully be back in time for the Re-Re-Opening." said Griffin, starting to run back to The Tremont. "Right behind you." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In 1962, Savannah and Jordan were hanging out at the springs. "So, mind telling me about Griffin?" asked Jordan curiously, watching Savannah skip rocks. "Oh, well. I met him at summer camp last year and he's just a great guy all around." "I can tell. He seems to really care for you like he was your brother. Speaking of which, does he have any siblings of his own or is he an only child like you?" asked Jordan curiously. "Oh yeah. He has twin siblings named Wyatt and Zoey. Zoey is extremely sassy and is very headstrong, and is dare I say a little cocky at times.And Wyatt is well.....he's something else. He's really charming and funny and his red hair and freckles are so cute. Plus, not to mention, a girl could get lost in his baby blue eyes." she said fondly, starting to get a dreamy look in her eyes, which made Jordan start to feel extremely jealous.

 However, before he could say anything, him and Savannah noticed the rock she had thrown was starting to get sucked into an almost mini vortex in the springs. "That's.....not normal." said Jordan, starting to feel a chill go up his spine. "No. Definitely not." confirmed Savannah with a worried glance, watching all of the water in the springs start to evaporate into the air and black ooze start to form. "And neither is that. Should I go get Miss Caroline?" asked Jordan, starting to turn on his heel. "No. You stay here and make sure this doesn't get outta hand. I'm a faster runner anyways, so I can get Mom a lot quicker. Be back soon, Jordan!!!" called Savannah, running back to The Tremont and down to the bunker, setting the dial to 2020 and quickly going through the hatch. Whatever was happening with the springs was not normal in the slightest and she needed to get Griffin and Harper's help right away. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile, back in 2020, as Wyatt, Zoey and Topher arrived back at The Tremont, Topher had noticed the tension in the air and he really wanted to say something, but decided against it so that way the three of them wouldn't start fighting again. However, as soon as they were safe in Zoey's room with the door shut, Wyatt let out a huge breath he didn't know he'd been holding in. "Okay, so. Things might've gotten a little tense back there and maybe that's partially our faults." he said, sitting on Zoey's bed with his hands folded. "Agreed. We really didn't mean to blow up at you, Topher, but the last few days have been kinda stressful for us. In between getting ready for the Re-Re-Opening, Mom being out of the hospital and now finding out Harper's at risk of going blind in the future, we haven't really had time to catch a breather." admitted Zoey, looking at Topher with sad doe eyes. "Honestly, you guys. It's fine. I understand." said Topher calmly. "Wait, you.....do?" asked Wyatt skeptically. "Yeah. I felt the exact same way you guys are feeling now when Savannah told us I was at risk of going into a coma in 2024. But because there were more serious matters at hand, I just kinda shrugged it off and accepted the fact that if that was gonna happen to me, I was just gonna let the future run its course." he said nonchalantly, leaving Wyatt and Zoey dumbstruck.