Circles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just to let y'all know, this is an AU where Nick never showed up in the bunker at the end of season 3, which means that I'm taking some liberties as a writer, and letting everyone's favorite time-traveling and traumatized teens have a nice future without the threat of a deadly ghost for once. Enjoy!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, Sam was a ghost this whole time?" asked Wyatt in disbelief as he, Zoey and Topher walked back into the Tremont with Griffin, Harper, Savannah and Ruby after witnessing Sam ascend for the heavens to be reunited with his family.

"Guess so." answered Zoey. "I did not see that coming." said Topher as he looked over at Ruby. "Did you? What am I saying? Of course you did. The Tremont women see everything."

"You okay?" asked Harper with her arm wrapped around Savannah's shoulder. Savannah nodded. "I will be once I'm back home." she said as she sniffled quietly. "Gonna miss you guys, though." she said as she looked around at everyone in the lobby, blushing when she stopped to look at Wyatt. "Me too." he mumbled quietly.

"I'm not saying goodbye." said Harper with a sad smile on her face. 

"Never sticks, does it?"

"See you later?" asked Griffin as he and Savannah hugged each other. "Some day." answered Savannah quietly before everyone heard the sound of a car door being shut. "I heard a car door." said Zoey quickly. "It could be our parents." said Griffin. "Time for me to go." said Savannah as she looked around the lobby one more time.

Just then, something stirred inside Wyatt and made him realize that he might not see Savannah again, and so, before he could stop himself, he stepped forward. "Hey, what if I um, uh, see Savannah out? You know, like take her down to the bunker for her, and uh, buy you guys a little extra time?" he asked as he started sweating nervously.

Everyone else snickered quietly as they realized what he was trying to say, and Savannah blushed like crazy, but instead of saying anything, Zoey simply pushed Wyatt forward and before long, he and Savannah were heading downstairs as they heard Ben and Jess enter the hotel.

After they were in the bunker, neither of them said anything, and simply stood in front of each other with huge red blushes on their cheeks as Wyatt struggled to say what he always wanted to tell Savannah since that night she told him he was cute, but before he could, she beat him to it.

"Wyatt...." she blurted out suddenly, turning towards him.

"Yeah?" he asked slowly as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"That night, in 1962, when I met you and Zoey and told you that you were cute, I meant it. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I was, at first, a little shocked at you being there, but before long, the shock had melted away and was replaced with the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. When I went to bed that night after we said goodbye, I couldn't get you out of my head. With your cute red hair and your handsome face full of freckles. And I honestly thought you looked really dashing in your hat, even if you were just wearing it to protect yourself from ghosts." she said with a small smile on her face, as the blush on her cheeks continued to grow.

Wyatt was a little taken aback by her sudden confidence, but it really shouldn't have surprised him, seeing as how she stood her ground when Judge Walker was threatening the hotel and causing chaos.

"Honestly, Savannah, I feel the same way. I don't know what it was, but something about you adjusting my hat just made my heart swell, and I couldn't get you out of my head either. Even though you're from the past, I have no doubt in my mind that you could fit right in here in the present. I wish you didn't have to go." he said with a sad look in his eyes as he walked over to the radio and slowly set the dials to 1962.