It's Just A Matter Of Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Savannah Dillon was not normally someone who let her emotions get the better of her. For the most part, she was very cool, calm and collected and could handle even the most depressing of news without even shedding a single tear. But when she came face-to-face with Griffin and Harper's future son, Nick, that was her breaking point. She wanted to scream and yell and hug the kid to death but instead something happened that just made her legs turn to jelly and she fainted right then and there, much to everyone's surprise.

And when she finally came to almost fifteen minutes later, she had a major head rush from the shock. "Wait, so you're really Griffin and Harper's kid in the future?" she asked Nick curiously as she sat up in Griffin's bed and rubbed her forehead. "Yes." said Nick hurriedly as he continued to search Griffin's room for something. "Which makes him our nephew. Dang, Griffin and Harper!!! Who knew you guys made such good-looking babies together!?" remarked Wyatt excitedly, which made Griffin, Harper and Nick all extremely uncomfortable. "Nice going, dummy!" exclaimed Zoey angrily under her breath.

"But wait, there's one thing I still don't understand. Why did you come back here and what are doing rummaging through Griffin's stuff?" asked Harper nervously as she watched her future son(no matter how uncomfortable it made her to think about you know what)dig through Griffin's closet until he pulled out a wrinkled up piece of paper. "Aha!!! Found it." he said as he smoothed out the paper and set it on Griffin's desk. Wyatt, Zoey, Harper and Savannah all came over to where Nick was and looked over his shoulder to read what the paper said.

"Things to do in the past:

Stop Mom and Dad from breaking the radio.

Investigate the springs.

Don't let Aunt Zoey and Uncle Wyatt go to 2024. " read Harper aloud curiously, eyeing Nick suspiciously. "Why can't Wyatt and Zoey go to 2024?" asked Savannah as she felt a small blush creep up on her cheeks. "That's not important!!! What is important, however, is that I need Mom, Dad and Savannah to come back to 1960 with me. Like, right now!!!" said Nick urgently as he grabbed the list off Griffin's desk and shoved it in his pants pocket. "Wait, what? 1960? Why?!" asked Wyatt in disbelief. "Yeah, what's even in 1960, anyway?" asked Zoey, giving Nick a patented death stare. Nick didn't say anything and instead starting sweating nervously and very profusely. "Nicholas Campbell, as your future father, I order you to tell us what's in 1960 right now!!!!" demanded Griffin angrily, clearly not having any of his son's bullshit.

After a few minutes, Nick finally caved. "You want the long version or the short version?" he asked bluntly as he nervously glanced between the five teens currently staring him down. "The short version. In case you didn't notice, we're kinda in the middle of something here." snapped Wyatt impatiently. "Well, to put it nicely, hopefully the key to getting us out of this mess and putting the springs back to normal." said Nick, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. Griffin sighed. "As long as we're home before dinner, I'm in. Besides, I want to figure out what's causing this whole mess just as much as you guys do." he said calmly. "Well, if we're gonna do this, now's the time. Wyatt, Zoey, you guys know what to do." said Harper as she folded her arms over her chest.

The twins just nodded wordlessly and started to head downstairs by themselves to make sure the coast was clear. Once the six of them were downstairs and safe in the bunker, Griffin quickly set the dials on the radio while Harper, Savannah, Wyatt and Zoey relentlessly questioned Nick about what the future was gonna be like. "Hey!!! If you guys are done probing my son, we've all got jobs to do. Now, come on." said Griffin as he finished setting the dials on the radio before the lights started to flick rapidly and the radio started glitching and flipping to random dates again.