Crush Factor 3:Don't Go Breaking My Heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So, continuing from "Crush Factor 2", this one-shot deals with the fallout of Griffin and Harper finding out Zoey and Topher are dating. Needless to say, this story is gonna be hella cringey. You've been warned. Anyways, enjoy!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Griffin and Harper were more freaked out than they should've been. Actually, scratch that. Freaked out wasn't even the right word to describe how they were feeling lately. Or maybe it was. They honestly didn't even know at this point. All they knew was that their siblings, Zoey and Topher, were now dating each other for at least three months now. But there was a whole lot more they were about to find out today. And it had to be one of the scariest things they were going to be doing, right alongside solving the mystery of Savannah Dillon's disappearance, the mystery of the ghost that wasn't Savannah who was haunting The Tremont hotel(It was actually Harper's great-great-grandma, Grace Tremont, for those of you that didn't know), saving Griffin and Harper's great-uncle Sam from the year 2024 and the entire town of Sulphur Springs, Louisiana from The Phantom of Room 205 aka Judge Walker after he targeted Griffin and Harper's families in revenge for finding out about the Dunn's connection to The Tremont's land. So, yeah. This was gonna be fun. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Okay.........so when did you guys first realize your feelings for each other, first of all?" asked Griffin, the awkwardness clearly laced in his voice, doing his best to not let his brain explode and his eyes pop out of his head.

"If memory serves, I'd say about a week or so after you and Sam told us I'd fall into a coma in 2024." said Topher, fidgeting with his thumbs to avoid looking at Griffin and Harper's patented older sibling death stares. "Alright." said Harper slowly, taking deep breaths in and out so she wouldn't throw up from shock again. However, that answer didn't exactly satisfy Zoey and Topher, who were clearly just as weirded out by this conversation as their older siblings were.

"Alright? Alright?!" asked Zoey and Topher simultaneously, in disbelief. "You guys find out we're dating and all you have to say is alright?!" asked Zoey, in pure shock and exasperation. "I'm sorry. It's just that.........you guys have been going out way less than me and Griffin have, and yet, this is so weird, on so many levels. For one, you guys are three years younger than us and nowhere near as responsible as we are." said Harper, sternly.

"What about that time Wyatt and Zoey went back to 1962 and found Savannah in after she usedthe bunker to go back to her family, hmmm?" asked Topher, snarkily, attempting to prove his point. "That time doesn't count. Sorry." said Griffin flatly. "Now, second order of business:How many dates have you guys had?" asked the boy seriously. "About seven, maybe eight." answered Zoey with a shrug of her shoulders. "Okay, seven, probably eight in just three months. Hopefully, that means it's not meant to be." said Griffin after doing the math, that last part he'd mumbled under his breath. However, the two lovebirds in question didn't find that comment very amusing and shot Griffin a look that made their annoyance known. "Sorry about that." said Griffin sheepishly, a few minutes later. "Okay, next question. Have you guys....ever kissed before?" asked Harper, embarrassed by asking the question but knowing she had to so she and Griffin could have a more clearer scope of their siblings' apparent love life. "A few times here and there, yea." said Topher, finally looking up at his sister and boyfriend for the first time in the conversation. "Great. Now, final question:Have you two, ever, you know......." said Griffin, trailing off as he tilted his head to the side and made certain gestures with his hands to indicate what he was asking his sister and Topher. They didn't really say anything, but by the looks they were giving each other, it was enough to let Harper and Griffin know what was up. "OKAY!!! That's enough!!! We've got all we need to know!!!" yelled Griffin as he stood up, his voice probably way higher than it should've been for someone his age. "Look, if it makes you guys feel a little bit better, the farthest we've ever gone was taking each other's shirts off and giving each other hickeys. Where else do you think that big gash on the front of my shoulder blade came from?" asked Topher a bit too straightforwardly. Zoey just face-palmed herself for hearing that. Sometimes, she honestly didn't even fully know what it was she saw in Topher that made her attracted to him in the first place. However, that comment from Topher was enough to make Griffin rush out of the living room and up the stairs to his bedroom, much to her, Topher and Harper's shock.