Harfin Headcanons

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Griffin and Harper's first dance at their wedding was set to "Take My Name" by Parmalee. Their second dance was set to "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" by Elton John.

-On occasion, Harper and Griffin will often use the portal to go back to the 70s and 80s to witness some of history's greatest rock concerts.

-Griffin will often teach Harper how to play the guitar, albeit with very disastrous results because she somehow keeps on cutting her fingers on the strings, no matter how much she tries her best not to.

-Whenever Griffin gets a new pair of sneakers, Harper gets to work and decorates them with her trademark art of them as a couple.

-Griffin and Harper are both very cuddly people. However, Harper is a very open cuddler and will often cuddle with Griffin when they're out in public. Whereas Griffin on the other hand is more of a secretive cuddler, which means he'll cuddle Harper 24/7 whenever they're home alone but he'll pretend to not like Harper's cuddles out in the public. And Harper finds absolutely adorable.

-Much to his shame and embarrassment, Harper was the one to pop the question to Griffin, and not the other way around. However, he's secretly happy that she proposed and not him, since he knows he would've been to nervous to even ask the question. Not that he'd ever tell Harper that.

-When they grew up, along with taking over ownership of The Tremont, Griffin and Harper both got amazing jobs:Griffin as a rockstar(obviously)who mixes hip-hop lo-fi beats with 1970s-esque rock music in his songs. While Harper got a job as an online artist and will often do commissions.

-Griffin just CAN'T do scary movies and/or tv shows. And I'm not talking shows like Stranger Things and Supernatural and Coraline, to name a few. I'm talking shows and movies like A Quiet Place, The Black Phone and The Walking Down. He's just too much of a big chicken and will often hide under the covers while he and Harper watch scary stuff on dates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So, for no other reason other than just because I wanted to, I figured it was only fair that I treat you guys to some of my Harfin headcanons. And for those of your wondering, I AM feeling a lot better than I did last Thursday. Next one-shot will be up soon. Love you guys!!!

(Also, @killiancaptainhook if you're reading this, feel free to use this list of headcanons as idea food for your one-shot book.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------