Caught In The Act

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alternate title: 5 times someone walked in on Griffin and Harper, and the 1 time no one did.

Quick warning ---- This one is VERY M rated!!!! You've been warned. Regardless, enjoy!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------one

When Griffin arrived at Harper's house to pick her up for a date, he was more than surprised when Jess came to the door, and not Harper, which greatly confused and worried him. So, being the good boyfriend he was, he raced upstairs to go find Harper and saw her stressing out over her math homework.

"Um, hey, Harper. What's going on with you? It's Friday night, remember?" he asked softly as he put his hand on her shoulder and felt a huge knot in her upper shoulder blade, which made him frown. She got easily stressed whenever she had trouble with her homework, and Griffin understood her stress more than anyone, so he gently placed his hand on both her shoulders and started rubbing them roughly.

Griffin leaned up against the headboard of Harper's bed as he rubbed her shoulders, his lips connecting with Harper's temples. He felt her soften almost immediately at his touch. He always knew how to take care of her.

He leaned down to place a kiss to the back of her neck, moving his lips against the right side of her neck. Harper's hand reached up to grab his hair, and he kissed her pulse point, which made her moan.

"Augh........Griffin!!!"

He smirked into her neck, pulling away and coming around to face her. He pulled her up off her bed and into his arms, kissing her on the lips. They stood still as statues as their bodies pushed together as they kissed for a moment. Griffin then pulled away, his forehead leaning against hers.

"I know something that'll make you feel much better." said the 17-year-old with a smirk on his face.

Harper looked up at him and smiled teasingly. "Oh yeah? And what might that be?"

Griffin didn't answer. He simply slipped his hand lower down her back and squeezed her ass for approval. She giggled and nodded quickly as a sign of approval.

The two met in a passionate kiss, Harper pushing Griffin back down onto her bed before she took off her t-shirt, leaving her bare chested and exposed to Griffin, who groaned loudly at the sight of his naked girlfriend in front of him, and grabbed her hips and pulled her against him. Harper moaned out as her bare chest hit his button up shirt, her fingers working to quickly remove the shirt and the plain gray t-shirt underneath off of him. She moved in to suck on his neck, smirking proudly when he yipped when she bit him. Griffin's hands quickly found themselves down the front of her leggings, which made Harper tense up when he cupped her center.

Griffin smiled as Harper's back arched at the touch. His mouth was hot against her neck as his breathing became quick and heavy. "You like that, baby?" She could only nod as his fingers began to work her over.

The two were so focused on each other that they never heard the bedroom door open just a crack and a few seconds later, Harper was face-to-face with Topher as she straddled her boyfriend.

The boy were frozen in shock as Harper gasped out loud, inadvertently pulling on Griffin's hair harder when she saw him. However, he mistook her frantic hair pulling as a sign of pleasure, and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Does that feel good?"

"Griffin, look!!" Harper quickly pointed to her bedroom door and Griffin turned around to see her younger brother standing with his mouth wide open in shock by the door.