Bonus Chapter (2)

Published on 05.02.2023

happy birthday to my literal dil ka tukda wanderer16_ this one's for you! ❤️

THIS CHAPTER MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH. I WANTED TO CRY, SQUEAL, SCREAM BECAUSE GOSH, VIHAAN AND AAROHI ARE SO SO SPECIAL TO ME AND SO IS THEIR STORY. I'M SURE Y'ALL ARE GOING TO ENJOY THIS ONE AND FEEL SUPER NOSTALGIC JUST LIKE HOW I DID WHEN I WROTE IT. ENJOY 🌻

A U T H O R

Vihaan and Kiara, with their arms crossed, stared with a stoic face the two adults with a pea sized brain and the two kids. Aarohi and Kevin had a sullen look over their face while Arshay hid behind Kriti who stared back at her uncle and mother with puffed cheeks.

"You two," Vihaan moved his index finger before Aarohi and Kevin, "are never going to a PTA meeting ever again."

"I concur." Kiara added.

"And why did you even go to Kriti's PTA meeting when you were done with Arshay's? Why didn't you straightaway leave for home?" Vihaan directed his question at his wife.

"I wanted to go." Arshay spoke, making everyone turn their heads low to look at him.

"And why shouldn't we?" Aarohi retorted, pulling Kriti against her. "She's like my daughter too."

"And whatever followed wasn't our fault." Kevin said, feeling a need to have some inputs from his side too.

"Kevin," Kiara glared at him and he pouted.

"It's a school," Vihaan said in a small, calm, deadly voice. "An organisation and not a wrestling ring or a court where you fight a case."

"I believe it was a healthy argument." Aarohi countered.

Vihaan cocked a brow at her. "Was it?"

She purses her lips. "The chipmunk said Kriti is lying. How were we supposed to stay calm?"

"Aarohi, they're kids." Kiara tried to make her understand. "It was a small thing. There wasn't any need to get hyper and you," she turns towards her daughter, "why did you've to start a fight?"

Kriti looks at her mom with a highly offended face. "I wasn't wrong. He wanted to sit with Pihu because he likes her but she doesn't. So, I went and sat with her." She huffs and crosses her arms, looking away with an air of attitude.

Kiara sighs helplessly. "But it was his place, wasn't it? And if this was the matter why didn't Pihu tell it herself? You shouldn't have gotten involved and then act stubborn when the teacher asked you to go back to your place yesterday. And why didn't you tell the teacher yesterday itself what was the truth?"

"Because I didn't want to." Kriti answered curtly. "Pihu asked me not to."

"Why are you scolding my daughter?" Kevin comes to the defense. "She was just helping her friend."

"Helping, my foot!" Kiara grits out irritatedly. "I don't want her to get involved in unnecessary drama and then pick up fights. She told in front of a mother that his son was lying."

"But he was." Arshay comes to the forefront. "He was lying that he wants to sit with Pihu because he can't see from from the back bench."

Vihaan tilts his face, looking at his son with an assessing gaze. "And how do you know that? You're in a class below them, in senior kg. Why did you need to get involved?"

Arshay points a finger at Kriti. "Because she told me. And Kriti Di doesn't lie."

"She's not your Di!" Aarohi and Kiara snap together making the kids wince and their husbands to facepalm.