Teams!

Staying up all night two nights in row was not a good idea, why was I so stupid. I got to school super early today though so I took a nap. Waking up when someone put something on me I grunted seeing Iruka-San, without his jacket.
"Thanks for the help. Rabbit." He smirked.
I groaned laying my head back down. "Yeah yeah, im gonna get a talking to later today." I groaned softly. "Don't tell anyone yeah?"
"Of course. You do dangerous work." I smiled gratefully. "Just explain why you were out there?"
"Lord Hokage assigned me to Naruto right before I entered the academy for the second time. I don't think he realizes he has a protecter." I yawned, curling closer into Irukas jacket. Hey! It smelled nice! And-and im allowed to be a teenager sometimes!
"Hey Iruka-Sensei?"
"Yes (Y/N)?"
"Thank you for..." I yawned rubbing my eyes. "For last night too. Sorry I couldn't help out more."
"Naruto did most of the work you know."
I smiled, "Good for him."
"Get some sleep okay? I'm sure Naruto will wake you up when he gets here." I nodded falling back asleep, my last thoughts being 'he might not get this jacket back...'
Waking up with a start I gasped, shaking softly. Looking around no one else was here besides me and Iruka, who looked up from his paper. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I laid my head back down. Shaking slightly I held the jacket closer.
'Tamaki im so sorry... im so sorry Tamaki...'
Slowly standing up I walked over to Irukas desk, handing him the jacket back, "Uh, th-thank you, Iruka-San." I looked down blushing softly. Luckily I had sat back down before Sasuke walked in. And... sat beside me, gahhhh I hate life why me? I laid my head on my fist sighing.

Time skip

"Huh? What are you doing here Naruto? This isn't for dropouts you can't be here unless you graduated." I heard Shikamaru talk, turning around slightly I watched the interaction.
"Oh yeah? Do you see this? Do you see this?" He pointed at his head band. "Open you're eyes Shikamaru. This is a regulation headband. We're gonna be training together! How do you like that?"
"Heh."
"Let me put it to you this way. I look great in this head gear. Like it was made for me. Believe it!" Naruto smiled widely.
Chuckling softly I turned back around. I sighed loudly hearing the footsteps from Ino and Sakura.
"I'm first!" They both yelled at the same time.
"I won again Sakura!"
"Give it up. I had to look back to see you! My toe was at least a tenth of an inch ahead!"
"Have you always been this delusional?"
I groaned softly, shivering softly. God I was cold. Wish I still had Irukas jacket I won't lie.
"Uh... good morning Sasuke..." Sakura spoke softly, sighing I got up and went to check on Naruto.
"You okay there?" I asked gently, smiling at him and holding out my hand.
He nodded softly taking my hand, helping him up I dusted off my knees slightly. "Good. Don't worry about her okay?"
"Mind if I sit next to you?"
"Back off forehead! I'm sitting next to Sasuke!"
"I was here first." Sakura snarled lowly.
"Actually that's my seat." I went and sat back down, the least I could do was save the poor boy.
Both girls turned to me, "who even are you?!" They yelled. At. The. Same. Time.
Groaning I sighed. "Delone (Y/N), you know, the one who's been in this class for years?"
They glared at me, other fangirls slowly joining in.
Groaning I slammed my head on the desk. "Kami fuck you all need to calm down he doesn't wanna sit by you guys." I rubbed my forehead glowering at them.

With the Hokage

"Sasuke Uchiha, the most promising student."
"No actually. He's not. He's the second most."
"He's the only survivor of the Uchiha clan."
"Yes he is."
"Hmmm." Kakashi sighed.

Back at the classroom

"And seriously just leave the poor boy alone okay?" As I finished speaking Naruto was right... in front of Sasuke almost touching faces.
Naruto growled lowly.
"Hm."
"Naruto! Hey stop glaring at Sasuke!" At that he turned to the girls looking shocked before turning back to Sasuke.
The guy in front of him leaned back and then forward again. "Oh whoa! This is great! Sorry did I bump you?" He turned around.
Naruto and Sasuke were KISSING?! At that I finally broke my carefully refined badass persona, bursting out laughing I nearly choked.
Suddenly I stood in front of him. The girls all glaring and looking like they want to beat him up.
"Try anything." I spoke coldly. Maybe just a little bit putting my 'Rabbit' voice in. Okay it was fully my 'Rabbit' voice. Which caused them all the back up slightly, smirking at them I laughed again. "But seriously I didn't know you swung that way guys!"
"I-I don't!!"
"I do not!" Sasuke and Naruto spoke at the same time, bright red. With that Iruka finally returned.
"As of today you are all ninja. To get here you faced difficult trials and hardships. But that's nothing what comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are only genin first level ninjas all the genin will be grouped into three man squads. Except one. Each squad will be lead by a jounin. An elite ninja."
At that point I zoned out, thinking about the squad I had been put in when I first graduated. 'Tamaki and Hiroshi, I am so sorry...' In fact all of us had made it to Anbu together, us three stuck together like glue. Hell we even lived together! But I am the only one left, stuck in the house us three bought together, stuck with the memories, stuck with the pain.
I zoned back in when Iruka started naming the groups.
"We want each squad to have a balance of strengths and abilities so that's how we set them up. I will now announce the squads." I zoned out again, listening for my name.
"Squad seven! Delone (Y/N), Uzamaki Naruto, Sakura Haruno, and Uchiha Sasuke." Naruto looked excited, Sakura looked down trodden at first, and then they switched.
"Next Squad eight. Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino." The three looked neutral mostly. But it's hard to tell with that Aburame kid.
I slowly zoned back out, I knew today would be hard I just didn't know how hard until now. Covering my eyes slightly with my hand I kept thinking, thinking about how I got them killed. How despite everything they didn't linger after they died they moved on, but I did unlock the sixth and final stage of my Dojutsu that day. I looked to the side laying my head down, i don't think I'll be eating today. Hopefully the jounin assigned to my group isn't someone I worked with at one point. I know I needed to follow Naruto but today.. I just couldn't. Hopefully lord third understands, if not oh well. As I was still alone I lifted my head up, there was a note on top of senseis jacket, walking over to read it.
'(Y/N), looks like todays hard for you and you seem cold. Wear this. -Iruka-Sensei'
Blushing softly I put it on, going back to my seat. Screw it if anyone saw me wearing it. Snuggling further into the jacket I hummed softly. In fact Sasuke was the first to walk in, I just stayed in my spot, and he didn't greet me so, fuck it.