Memories pt. 3 First Time in the Leaf

This one is gonna be short, just to show some of what makes (Y/N) think the way they do.
____________________________________
My eyes snapping open I gasped for air, shooting up I teared up. "Ma-mama!!! Daddy!!" I cried out. Tears running down my face. Both rushed in, my mom had a worried look while my dad... he had a terrifying look on his face.
"Leave. I'll help them." He spoke, with that tone of voice I flinched back I'm in trouble I know it. Seeing mother nod and leave I shook harshly.
"Fat-father...?" I shook as i cowered in the corner.
"You dare call for us?! You dare disrespect us with those names?! We are your mother and father not your mama and daddy!" He stomped over, slapping me. Yelping softly I teared up as I gripped my cheek.
"I-I apologize Fat-father forgive me."
"Stop stuttering!" He smacked me once more. "You are the next village head and as such this is not allowed!" He glowered over me before grabbing my shirt, taking me to the front door and shoving me outside. "Temperature training. Stay out here all night." He slammed the door as I shivered in the cold, crawling under the porch I whimpered softly as I curled into a ball.
The next morning father found me under the porch, scoffing he had me get dressed and meet him in the Shigakage office. Shaking I took the mission, it was to assassinate someone in the leaf village. It was my first mission alone I believe. It took a week of traveling but I made it in one piece. Walking to the gate I stared up at the two grown men. "He-help.." I teared up. "Help..."
"A little girl?" The first one asked bending down at my height. "Are you okay?"
"No-no...! I-I don't wanna do it...!" I sobbed harshly, rubbing my tears away.
"Do what? Don't wanna do what little girl? What's your name?"
"(Y)-(Y/N)... De-De-Delon-" before I could finish getting my name out they had me pinned, with a Kunai to my throat. Shaking softly I stayed perfectly still.
"Who are you here to kill Delone?!"
"I-I don't wanna do it!!!" I screamed. "I don't wanna! So I'm not!!"
"Then why are you here?!"
"Fat-Father hurts me... father wants me to do it... I don't wanna do it... if I don't fathers gonna punish me..!"
The man stood up with a sigh. "Come on, I'll take you to the Hokage." He picked me up, screaming in fear I scrambled out of his arms.
"No! No touching...!" I sobbed as I hugged myself. The man looked at me with pity, I didn't want pity. Pity is bad.