Memories, Pt. 1. Kanzeigan edition!

My first memory comes from when I was 2, I know real young, but you never forget activating your Kekkai Genkai at the youngest age in your whole village. My grandmother, she was sick and so I assume my mother and Father wanted me to see that for activation purposes. My grandmother loved me dearly, that much I know well I believe. Sadly love in Shigakure is... not seen as much. Everything revolves around, who is the strongest, who will be the strongest and what the clan head approves of.
My next memory is of when I got my second stage and of the first person I killed. Her face is one I'll never forget, she was so scared despite having been chosen for what was seen as the greatest honor in my clan. To help the heir get stronger. She had started to cry once I finally slit her throat. At the time all I had known was that to kill was good. Now I know otherwise.
I remember making friends as well! Friends with ghosts, helping them move on. I was ordered to get stronger and get stronger I did. I'd bring one back to the physical plane for a little while figuring out what was holding them back and helping them complete it. From them I learned that killing was not good. That to kill was to rob someone of their freedom. I vowed to never kill unless I had to then.
After I activated my third stage it was onto the next. I had to have a strong bond with one of the dead. No one had helped my grandma move on, so I went to her. We spoke, we laughed, we loved each other, but it took me a whole year to unlock the next stage. I think it was because she didn't want to make it were I had to get the fifth stage.
At stage five I had been sent on a mission, during that mission I contacted the leaf village and told the Hokage all about Shigakure, also known as the Land of The Dead. In return for helping free me I promised to help all their spirits move on. I was home in my bed when Kohona forces attacked. I was assigned a healer by my side, they didn't know who their informant was at first so I died. My healer brought me back. I had unlocked the next stage.
For my final stage I was on a mission with Hiroshi and Tamaki. Or, as known in the Anbu Rabbit was leading a mission with Boar and Fox. It was supposed to be a simple prisoner of war extraction mission. But it went wrong. The one we were supposed to extract turned on us. I was getting water at the time from a nearby lake. When I returned Hiroshi was on the ground dead and Tamaki was fighting for his life. I had dropped my water skin when I saw the prisoners blade slam through Tamakis chest. My first response was to scream. I know, a ninja should never lose themselves to their emotions. But I did that day, for the first time in years. I lost myself and I used everything I knew to kill him. I suspect he didn't expect for a child to be as strong as I was. He did die but not before I realized my next stage was active. When I went to see my best friends and brothers their spirits were still there, still in shock. I removed their masks, holding them close. "Hi-Hiroshi! Ta-Tamaki! I can't choose...! I can't choose and I can only bring one of you back..!" Is what I remember saying, now I know they wouldn't make me choose. They never would. They simply apologized for dying on me, saying to save my one use of the revival for someone who deserved it. Someone who made me feel loved. I promised I would. I still have their masks to this day, sometimes I wear them just to feel close to them. They'd still be with me if they hadn't moved on that day, saying that seeing me still alive was all they needed.