The hatred Delones face

When Shisui returned, as you, and turned in the mission. Danzo wasn't there, but his body wasn't either.
Meeting you and Sasuke in the meeting spot, you're cabin in the woods, he breathed a sigh of relief, seeing you. Rushing forward to hold you to his chest.
"You're okay." He looked over your face, seeing your dull eyes. "You're okay, it's done and over with. He can't control you anymore."
You nodded mutely, in the wait it had sunk in that you used your clans techniques without remorse. Hating yourself afterwards was expected, what wasn't expected was the way you felt like absolute trash for enjoying it. 'What if I'm just like my Clan?' Flashed through your head on repeat.
"We'll do it at midnight. Can you make the preparations to bring them out before then (Y/N)?"
"Can I?" You scoffed, smiling at them. "These seals are my master pieces. I could release them right now." Your smile was radiant.
"Do we tell lady Tsunade?" Shisui asked.
"No." You looked at him. "Absolutely not. She doesn't need to know until it's done."
"But pretty she's the Hokage."
"And she threatened me with Section Revival Shi. I'd be married off to a powerful clan head. I wouldn't have a choice but he would. I'd be stripped of my rank and bred like cattle. And-and I could take that if it was either of you but they don't want the Sharingan mixing with the Kanzeigan so it wouldn't be. So no, we're not telling her."
Shisui nodded, grasping your hand tightly.
"I just have to prepare the release area. Potentially my other dimension, except I used that already to get rid of Ladybug."
"The meeting room." Shisui beamed, "the Uchihas secret meeting room."
You nodded at him. "Got it, show me the place and I'll put a my seal down. Along with a lock seal, so until Shi says it's good they can't leave. Sasuke, I don't recommend showing up until afterwards. Actually I recommend Shi puts in ear plugs honestly."
"Why?"
"The hatred my clan causes. And frankly, you can't not tell what clan I come from."
"If they do or say anything." Shisui seemed angry at even the thought.
"If they do or say anything you ignore them." Was your response. "I can handle it."

At midnight, Sasuke showed up despite you saying it'd be best he didn't. "Ready. Sweets you ready?"
"I'm ready here."
"Is the mirror in place?"
"Yep."
Sitting on the outside of the seal, at first you released the three in your seals, the years they had been seals making it to where they where still frozen in place. Aki was healed thankfully.
Calling on all the other seals suddenly the rest of the Uchiha clan was there. The same issue from the team of three. "Now!"
Shisui activated his mangekyou ability, getting all of them in one go.
Slowly removing the very last of the seal the first to pop up was Yuuma, who zeroed in on you specifically.
"Yuuma-" you spoke, before he rushed forward, slamming a palm into your stomach causing you to cough up blood.
"Hey!" Shisui appeared between the two of you. "Stop it now Yuuma!"
"Aki is dead because of the Delone!"
"Aki is alive! So is Hiro!" You winced softly.
Sasuke was glaring at Yuuma, but stayed near his father and mother, shaking softly in pure rage.
"I will never believe you!" Yuuma tried to get around Shisui, but was unable to as he kept you behind him.
"You will not hurt them." Shisui was deadly calm, the calm he only used for enemies.
"And you! You're supposed to be dead!"
"I revived him."
"Oh so you're wicked enough to kill in revenge?!" You flinched softly, it had been years since you had dealt with the hatred you're clan faced.
"Mother, father!" Sasukes voice piped up as Mikoto and Fugaku slowly sat up.
"Huh..?" Mikoto looked at him confused. "Who are you?"
"It's me, it's Sasuke. My friend, they saved you all."
"Sasuke...?" She placed a hand on his cheek. "Oh look at you. Where's this friend?"
Yuuma continued to rage, as Sasuke pulled you over. "This is my friend. (Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi."
"Hello ma'am." You bowed your head to her. She gasped, yanking her hand back, hissing out Sasukes name softly.
Fugaku, seeing you hardened his glare standing up and suddenly you where against a wall. "You will leave now." Your Mitoshigan flared as you stared him down. "I will never trust a Delone around my family. Especially one so easily able to abandon your own family."
Shisui turned, his eyes narrowing in and he appeared behind Fugaku, grabbing the cuff of his shirt and yanking him away. "They saved you! You aren't dead because of them!"
"Mother, father-" Sasuke seemed surprised.
"Sasuke, Delones are known for betraying people."
"I-I would never!"
"They likely only revived you Shisui, for your mangekyou."
"I-I didn't even-"
Fugaku ground his teeth together, pushing past Shisui, who despite being faster was most definitely not stronger. Feeling a slap you gasped harshly, you're eyes falling to Sasukes, who was staring up at his father in shock and horror. "Stay away. From my family."
"I... Shisui I'm, im gonna go, please, make sure everyone's okay." With that you disappeared.
"Pretty!" He called out for you, reaching as you disappeared.
Appearing in your room at the Sarutobi estate you covered your mouth, softly gripping your cheek. He put chakra into that, meant it to hurt.
Feeling Asuma and Konohamaru's chakra in the house you disappeared from there, appearing in a random training ground. It had been years since you faced hatred like that, you had grown weak to it once more. It hurt, terribly, especially since it was from people you spent so long helping. Curling into a small ball you didn't feel as someone who helped their friends without a want in it, you felt as someone who secretly, even to you, had wants to get out of it.

With the Uchiha
Shisui reached out for you, but you disappeared before he could grab you. Turning towards Fugaku he could barely control his anger. "They went back! They went to save all of you! They revived me!"
"So they could get the Mangekyou Shisui!" Was the response he got from Yuuma. "And now they have it and the Delone is even more powerful!"
"Their name is (Y/N)! Use it!" Shisui was growing even more pissed.
"You are not to be around them any longer. Either of you."
"Father, I didn't ask for this, neither did Shisui. They did this on their own." Sasuke scowled at his father and Yuuma.
"Aki could have died because of them!"
"Aki didn't die though! I saw the seal! They added a healing aspect to it!"
Yuuma scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"My order stands."
"And I can't follow it." Sasuke was surprisingly the one to speak up. "They did this for free. In fact, I have plans to make them my future spouse."
"Noooo." Shisui whined, "Pretty is mine, their your teacher itd be weird."
"Actually," Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "It was you and their mother who taught me mostly and you know this."
"You plan on marrying the Delone?!" Fugaku was raging. Pure anger in his tone. "Sasuke you will not tarnish the Uchiha name!"
"Pretty didn't have the Sharingan then."
"Shisui." Fugaku spoke. "Do you have the abomination that is the Kanzeigan?"
"Of course I do Fugaku-Sama. I was revived by them." Shisui seemed to be snarky at this moment.
"Then you are under their control, any who is revived can be controlled."
"That is a myth father."
"Prove it then Shisui. Don't talk to them."
"No. Absolutely not." He rolled his eyes. "The seal locking you in goes away at morning, enough time to tell Lady Tsunade. I'm going."
"Wait Shisui, please?" Sasuke reached out. "I... I don't want to be alone with them yet."
"Fine, just for you Sasuke."
Yuuma was staring at Shisui and Sasuke hatred in his eyes. "You think this will slide?! My life has likely been ruined!"
"It hasn't. They sealed you away and did your job." Shisui huffed softly.
Slowly, the rest of the Uchiha rose, but clearly their hearing had been working as the outrage at owing a Delone was rising in nature.
"Where is your brother Sasuke?" Mikoto finally asked, softly.
"That's the next part of the plan. With you all alive, he never actually did what was claimed. He'll be able to return. I spent years... hating him for no reason."
"Sasuke." Shisui started, "once day hits I'm headed out to do my part, get Itachi home. But you also have to do yours, tell Lady Tsunade about the return of the clan."