The outing

"Jounin."
"Playing risky? Got it. If dad gets told that's on you." You laughed softly.
At that he shrugged, smiling as you laughed. "You seem a little out of it today, wanna talk about it?" The two of you started to walk to the bar.
"Eh, just a minor freak out. I think I worked it out with the two who unknowingly caused it."
"That's good." He placed a hand on your shoulder. "Very good."
"Yea!" You blushed brightly. 'Fuck. I thought I was over this.' Opening the door to the Jounin bar you walked in first, Umino following after you. Showing the bartender your Shinobi license as you two sat down.
"He's my guest."
"Right, what can I start you two with?"
Looking at Umino you thought for a second. "You choose."
"Sake, both of us."
The bartender placed a bottle in front of both of you, along with two little cups.
Pouring out two shots you took one, handing the other to him. "Here you go."
"Thank you."
"After this I'm taking you to The Golden Orb."
"Wha-what?" His eyes widened. "The Golden Orb?"
"Yea I mean, the owner owes me and I want good food." You pointed at him smiling, which downing another the shot.
"Alright then. If you're sure."
"Absolutely Umino." You beamed happily.
After finishing the bottle you two made your way to The Golden Orb. Calling in your favor was easy enough, the owner was in today. Getting seated in a private booth you were both handed menus.
"Order what you want, I'm paying." You declared, a smirk on your face.
"Fine fine." He was slightly red, like he didn't expect someone to do this for him.
Looking over the menu you decided on ordering (f/f), (s/f/f), and miso soup. Waiting until Umino was ready to order you kept looking over the menu.
"I'm ready, you?" Looking up you nodded, getting a waiters attention.
"Can I get (f/f), (s/f/f), and miso soup please?"
"Unagi, Miso soup, and Toro please." He smiled politely as the waiter took down your orders.
"Of course. I'll bring those out when their ready."
"Thank you." You both said at the same time, causing you to giggle softly.
Once the food came you both started to eat, making idle conversation until you and Umino finished eating, but having a great time you didn't want the night to stop. "Go on a walk with me?" Was all you asked.
"Yes. Absolutely." His smile was beaming, and almost as bright as Shisuis on a bad day. Paying after a second you both left the restaurant.
Walking through the path on the training grounds you and him continued talking, finding out that he was actually super sweet, and made the best jokes.
Stretching you looked up at the sky. "It's beautiful tonight."
"It is." He agreed, watching the full moon.
"I wish it was always this calm." You chuckled, "I'd be so happy all the time."
"I absolutely agree." His face was surreal, calm, and with a small smile. Blushing softly at how absolutely adorable he was you grabbed his hand softly.
"Come on," you dragged him forward. "I have a spot I want to show you."
"Lead the way (Y/N)." He followed, intertwining your fingers with his.
Leading him to a lake with a waterfall you smiled. "This is where I would privately train before I left with Sasuke. It reminds me of my training area in Shigakure."
He nodded, sitting on a rock beside you. "It's really pretty out here."
"I agree." You beamed happily. Laying your head on his shoulder you snuggled into him softly.
"(Y/N)?" He spoke after a few minutes.
"Yeah?" You responded with a gleam in your eyes, a gleam that seemed to shine with the moonlight. Seeing him blush softly you cooed happily. "Adorable!" Squealing in awe you ran a hand through his head as he made a questioning sound. "You're adorable." You clarified, "almost as adorable as Naruto as a kid." You smiled widely. "Anyways I'm sorry continue."
"Thank you. Thank you for watching over Naruto all those years, I'm glad he had a protector no matter how secret."
"Always, I requested an easy mission and I got it, plus it freed up his older protector for more days off so I'm glad I did."
Umino nodded, leaning forward to kiss your cheek, but out of surprise you turned your head and his lips locked with yours. Blushing harshly you pulled away. "So-sorry. I shouldn't have moved."
"No no that's my fault."
"Can-can I try something? It doesn't have to mean anything." Waiting for a nod of confirmation you kissed him softly, waiting until he kissed back slowly and shyly. Pulling him close once he did. Slowly pulling away after a few seconds you smiled at his bright red face, wide eyes and shocked look.
"Thanks." You cooed, kissing his cheek.
"You-you're welcome-" he looked a little confused.
"I uh, had a real bad crush on you during my mission Umino."
"You-you did?" He seemed even more shocked.
"Oh absolutely, can you blame me?"
He shook his head, finally starting to understand. "But, I'm older-"
"Four years, I'm also you're superior but I didn't care. As long as I, and the person, am of consenting age, which I am and you are, that doesn't matter to me."
"Really? That's... that honestly makes sense."
You smiled widely at the praise. "Like I said it doesn't have to mean anything, actually it's probably best it doesn't because I have a lot of feelings to work through for a lot of people."
"No no it's fine, I understand. It's probably best it doesn't go any further."
"Oh? Why?"
"I was you're teacher."
"I was, and am, you're superior." You rebutted.
Seeing him going to disagree you shushed him with a soft kiss to his cheek. "Calm down adorable."
"You-" he groaned covering his face, bright red. "You don't- you're not listening."
"I'm sorry, explain."
"You are attractive. Incredibly so but, the social implications will affect us if we go exclusive."
"Ah good thing then I'm not looking for exclusive with anyone currently." You smirked.
His eyes widened, before nodding, blushing. "As-as long as it's private I'm fine with us trying things."
"Of course Umino." You nodded with a smile. "I understand completely and I'd prefer that as well."
"Can I-I kiss you?"
"Absolutely." You beamed leaning towards him as he kissed you. Holding your hands softly he held the kiss gently. Softly getting closer to him, as not to scare him away, you slowly pulled away. "Tell me stop and I will." Kissing his cheek, and then down to his neck you softly bit the crease between his neck and shoulder.
Holding him close, using Chakra to hold him in place so he didn't move away as easily. Softly sucking on the spot you nibbled every so often.
Pulling away after a few moments, gasping in shock when he lifted your arms, pulling your shirt off, a tanktop on underneath. Latching onto your neck quickly he started to suck on one spot. A spot high up on your neck.
"Um-Umino-" You softly groaned out his name, holding his head softly. "Ca-can't right there.~" you gasped, shuddering. Softly trying to tug him away you whined as he latched on harder. After a minute he let go. Before kissing you again, he softly kissed the spot. Pushing him back against the ground softly you straddled his waist, kissing him roughly.
Holding the kiss with you he grabbed your waist, pulling you closer.
Pulling away and leaning over him you both breathed heavily. "Fu-fuck Umino we-we shouldn't go any further."
"I-I agree." He nodded pulling back with a bright red face. Shaking his head softly. Shrugging your shirt back on properly you smirked. "Seems I marked you Umino.~"
"You're not the only one." He smirked in reply. "Luckily," once you got off he sat up as well, shrugging off his turtle neck. "You can wear this."
"Thanks." You blushed softly, smiling widely. "I appreciate it. If dad saw it he'd probably go on a rampage, trying to find who left it." You chuckled.
"Just please keep this private? For my sake?" He chuckled weakly.
"Of course Umino, in fact in front of everyone else it'll still be Iruka okay?"
He nodded, placing a kiss to your forehead. "Thank you. I appreciate it."
"Oh! By the way, I might start being a sensei soon so tell me the good kids okay?"
"Absolutely," he chuckled.
"Wish I came back in time to take on Konohamaru though." You shrugged. "Oh well."