The plan

Having Sasuke and Shisui follow you to the Uchiha compound was something that could go horribly wrong, having them enter a house, that was empty, with only a few blood splatters here and there was even more likely to go wrong.
"Why are we here?"
"I was doing my thing of helping the spirits move on, and I found this." You pointed to the wall, where a seal was, not just any seal. A stasis seal.
"Annnddd what is that?" Sasuke crossed his arms.
"A statis seal, and if what I think is in there is in there, there was no massacre that night."
Sasuke froze at your statement. "What do you mean?"
"I have a plan to check, but I'm going to go back in time for it. And with your permission, as the last two, living Uchihas who stay in the village. It's up to you. I'm going to put these seals in every household of the Uchiha compound, starting a year before the massacre. You won't reconginize me, I'll be a completely different Uchiha, who I'm going to put." You showed your hand. "In this stasis seal. And then when I return home, once I have the chakra to release everyone who is said to have died that night, I will."
Sasuke shook slightly, "What if you fail and Itachi kills you?"
"I'll put myself in a seal before then. I'll show you how to release a seal and you'll release me here. In this time. I will seal myself in the Delone crest itself. The Delone Crest on my everyday outfit. If I do not return within three days of going back you are to release me, and I'll try again."
"Right, do it. Save everyone, but do not die." Sasuke glared at you, before shyly holding your pinky for a second.
"Got it, I'm going to travel in the woods, and intercept a random Uchiha. I will return to you."
"You better." Shisui was the one who spoke, he was trembling softly as he hugged you tightly. "Be safe. Do not reveal yourself to anyone."
"I won't, promise."
Kissing both of the boys cheeks you quickly disappeared out in the woods outside of the village. Forming the O sign once more you closed your eyes as you summoned a random spirit to draw in the chakra of, having found that drawing directly from the source made it so much easier for you. Watching the gate form you watched as you turned time back, stopping when you saw a team of ninja pass by, stopping the draw of chakra then you stepped inside, drawing your tanto. "Stop there."
The team turned back, jumping away, clearly they hadn't sensed you. "I'm sorry for what I must do to you three."
One of then stepped forward, laughing. "You're just a little girl what can you do to us jounins?"
Doing one handed hand signs while your hand was wrapped around the hilt of your tanto you murmured softly. "Demonic technique." You swung the tanto down his front, blood spraying as he fell to his knees, you swinging once more and creating an X pattern down his front. Placing a hand on his forehead you sealed him into the stasis bond, grimacing, You'd have to add a healing aspect to it. The other two had drawn kunai as they rushed forward, blocking both with your tanto you grunted softly, touching the right one with your left hand, sealing him away. Seeing as you where fighting to seal the three away made it easier for you, as all you had to do was touch them with either hand. The last was jumped back, having seen his teammates getting sucked into something after you touched them.
"Why are you here Delone?!" He sneered, his sharingan flaring, he only had the three Tomoe's thankfully, meaning a simple genjutsu when using it would make it easier.
"Simple, to save the lives of the Uchiha's." You rushed him, deactivating the gravity seals you had on your legs, touching him slightly you didn't get a palm connection.
"Saving the Uchiha's from what?!" He jumped back, sending off a fireball, dodging to the right you sealed your blade away. "Demonic technique." You used your palm like a sword, getting a touch as he was absorbed into your seal. Stopping your movements you henged into the last man you absorbed, turning back and heading for the leaf after you gave yourself an X across the chest from your tanto you grunted in pain.
Once you returned to the village the guards laughed. "Why did you retu-" The speaking one stopped speaking. "Medical corps!" You swayed slightly, having been through worse but having a show to put on. "De-Delone-" You fell, your eyes closing.
You spoke the last name, simply to keep the medical core from going out and trying to find the bodies of the other two.
After you where healed enough to move, you returned to the Uchiha Clan, the one you had chosen having no one to return to thankfully.

Over the next year you spent every second forming seals and assigning them to the date and tying them to the people of the house, Midday of the massacre everyone but Obito, Itachi, and Sasuke, would be sucked into the seals. Except yourself, you had blood to add to the houses to make it seem real. Placing blood in all the places necessary you felt bad, you had to desecrate corpses for that part.

Some bodies littered the ground, seems it was the older generation who couldn't handle being sealed away. Itachi and an unknown appeared there, clearly expecting a sleeping Uchiha. Not a wide awake, smirking Uchiha with a Kanzeigan. "I beat you to it." You laughed, putting in some of the craziness that Delones are known for in it. "I beat you a year ago when I killed Yuuma Uchiha's squad. I won Itachi Uchiha." The gate had been formed behind for you, waiting for you to go through it. Doing so you waved, as you disappeared from them, and reappeared in Yuuma's house in the future.