Making his move

"Hey, Shikamaru Temari look what the cat dragged in!" Sakura smiled widely, pointing at Naruto.
"Is that?" Shikamaru chuckled, smiling. "It is! Naruto it's you!"
"Hey! Shikamaru!" Naruto walked over to greet him. Waving slightly to Temari I chuckled weakly.
"Hey."
"Hey, Gaara says hi and so does Kankuro. Visit soon, Gaara's already got more succulents to show you."
laughing I nodded. "I'll even bring some with me to help his garden out."
"He's out there." Lady Tsunade pointed.
"So, Naruto you went and got all grown up," I heard Kakashi let out a soft chuckle.
"Kakashi-sensei!" Sasuke walked over, looking as well.
"What are you wearing Sasuke? Shisui?" Sakura finally noticed.
"Traditional Delone outfits, really easy to fight in." Shisui flexed smirking as Sakura went bright red.
Seeing Naruto hand over a book I chuckled. "So are you mine and Sasuke's opponent?"
"Well, your half right." He walked over, stepping into the window. "As to who my opponent will be. It's You Naruto and Sasuke, but also Sakura and (Y/N), and as such, by extension Shisui." He looked between the five of us. "The five of you."
Sakura gasped, "You mean? All of us at once?"
Listening to the short explanation I yawned, covering my mouth as I did so. My reserves were opened a little more so I definitely could use more Jutsus.
"Well, I'll be at the training grounds while you five goof around." I laughed waving as I disappeared.
"Pretty-!"

A few minutes later Shisui appeared.
"Pretty talk to me."
"Shisui, I... I'm fine if that's what you're worried about."
"Please? I know you're not."
Activating your kanzeigan you breathed in softly before getting rid of the chakra holding his form.
"Wha-what are you doing?"
"Trust me Shisui. Please?"
"Always, I'll always trust you."
"Good." Breathing in you started the hand signs.
Ram, horse, dog, boar, bird, tiger, serpent, rat, hare, dragon, monkey, tiger, bird, boar, horse, rat, serpent, ram, tiger, ox, dragon.
"Kanzeigan: Revival Jutsu!" With your hands glowing a bright red on your left palm, and a dark black on your right palm you grabbed Shisui, pulling him into a tight hug as a loud boom rang out. Letting out a short scream as your body convulsed in Shisui's arms you calmed slowly. He felt physical, not the improper physical of his chakra-formed    Oself. Feeling that Chakra run back into you you shivered.

Looking him in the eyes, seeing an odd Sharingan in his eyes you huffed in confusion, everything was so much clearer, you looked to the left and everything seemed to move in slow motion

Looking him in the eyes, seeing an odd Sharingan in his eyes you huffed in confusion, everything was so much clearer, you looked to the left and everything seemed to move in slow motion. Looking back at him you took in every little detail, his left dimple, his wide smile, and his eyes slowly closing as he tugged you even closer. Gasping softly when his lips hit yours you raised your hands to his face, holding him in position as you kissed back.
Suddenly you were slammed into a nearby tree, lifting one hand to his hair you tugged softly as he kissed you again. Feeling his tongue nudge your bottom lip you parted your lips, switching the positioning you pinned him to the tree for a second before he picked you up. Wrapping your legs around his waist you slowly pulled away, leaning your forehead against his you breathed heavily.
"Shisui?"
"Yeah?" He opened his eyes, the weird mix still there as if he was taking in every detail of you.
"I-I-" You cut yourself off, kissing him once more. Holding his cheek softly you pulled away slowly. "You don-don't owe me. Anything."
He nodded, blushing softly, slowly putting you down. Leaning down softly to your level he kissed your cheek. "Thank you. Thank you so much."
"It's nothing I promise. Shisui?"
"Just-just wait okay?" Nodding you flushed brightly, looking at him softly. Suddenly his arms were around your waist and he placed a soft, small, short, kiss on your lips. "Never leave me, please. I-I love you so much."
"Shi-Shisui I'm not in a good mental state for a relationship-"
"I know, I just, I needed to say it. I'll wait until you're ready. I'll wait I promise."
"You shouldn't have to, I-I love you too! I love you so-so much! That's-That's why I did that as a goodbye gift."
"What do you mean? You can't leave."
"I don't want to but-but it feels like you think you owe me...!" You teared up as you said this.
"I don't think that Pretty, I don't owe you anything, you made sure I know that."
"Righ-right, well. I-I just, I don't want to lose you. Ever."
"You won't I promise." He smiled softly, caressing your cheek softly. "We'll stay how we have been until you're ready, I swear."
"I-I have feelings for so many people Shisui I-I can't promise-"
"I don't care. I just want you to be happy."
Leaning up slightly you kissed him once again, holding the kiss you pulled down slightly with his hair.

Shisuis pov

"Pretty talk to me," I begged, it was killing me to see them like this.
"Shisui, I...I'm fine if that's what you're worried about."
"Please I know you're not." Seeing their Kanzeigan I held back a soft coo. They were so beautiful. "What-what are you doing?" I looked confused, they took away my form.
"Trust me Shisui please."
"Always. I will always trust you."
"Good." Then the hand signs started. "Kanzeigan: Revival Jutsu!" With a glowing bright red left palm and a dark black on the right back, they hugged me tightly. Feeling my body form was intense. They started to convulse slightly as I held them up. A short scream came from them as they calmed, shivering softly.
Looking me in the eyes their eyes widened, and their Kanzeigan looked weird.

They were looking around quickly. When they looked back at me I leaned down slowly, my eyes closing as I kissed them. Feeling their hands on my cheeks I slammed them into a tree, letting out a soft growl when they tugged my hair slightly. Nudging their bottom lip with my tongue I almost pulled away when their lips parted. When they flipped us to pin me I quickly picked them up.
Once their legs were wrapped around my waist they pulled away from the kiss, resting their forehead against mine. "Shisui?"
"Yeah?" I opened my eyes watching them.
"I-I-" they cut themself off, kissing me once more. With them holding my cheek softly they pulled away slowly. "You don-don't owe me. Anything."
I nodded, blushing softly, slowly putting them down. Leaning down softly to their level I kissed their cheek. "Thank you. Thank you so much."
"It's nothing I promise. Shisui?"
"Just-just wait okay?" Nodding they flushed brightly, looking at me softly. Suddenly wrapping my arms around their waist and I placed a soft, small, short, kiss on their lips. "Never leave me, please. I-I love you so much."
"Shi-Shisui I'm not in a good mental state for a relationship-"
"I know, I just, I needed to say it. I'll wait until you're ready. I'll wait I promise."
"You shouldn't have to, I-I love you too! I love you so-so much! That's-That's why I did that as a goodbye gift."
"What do you mean? You can't leave." My eyes widened as I held them closer.
"I don't want to but-but it feels like you think you owe me...!" They teared up as they said this.
"I don't think that Pretty, I don't owe you anything, you made sure I know that."
"Righ-right, well. I-I just, I don't want to lose you. Ever."
"You won't I promise." Smiling softly, caressing their cheek softly. "We'll stay how we have been until you're ready, I swear."
"I-I have feelings for so many people Shisui I-I can't promise-"
"I don't care. I just want you to be happy."
Leaning up slightly they kissed me once again, holding the kiss they pulled down slightly down on my hair. Pulling away slowly I smiled widely. Letting them go slowly, "I love you my pretty. Remember that."

(Y/N)s pov
"I love you my pretty, remember that."
"Swe-Sweets!" You blushed harshly, "just-just pretty is fine! And-and-" you fiddled your thumbs.
"You don't have to say it back. And I think I'll stick with My Pretty."