The Bridge builder + Bonding

Waking up I stretched, groaning. Hearing my
Bones creak was not fun. Why was I on the couch? Well I had given Shisui my bed. Hey man's a ghost he probably had to sleep in trees so not fun. He deserves a bed. Could I have given him one of of the boys? Sure it just... felt wrong.
For the first set of missions of the day I was not to join them, in fact I had my own mission to carry out. Kill a traitor, no team just me, but I know how these things go. Last one we had ended up with a sudden traitor and my team dying. "You can stay if you want Shisui!" I yelled out, walking into my room to get my uniform.
Not looking at him I grabbed the uniform in question.

Looking at him I smiled softly. "Eh no I'll come with."
"Got it! I got some outfits if you wanna be visible or you can go as a ghost."
"Hmmmm, visible seems fun." He chuckled, his morning voice was divine.
"Alright I'm gonna go change real quick, and then you can come with me to Hiroshis room. He was your build and height so." I walked to the bathroom attached to my room, getting changed quickly.
Walking out with my mask on my hip I smirked. "How do I look?"
"Pretty, why do you think I call you pretty one?"
"Are all you Uchiha flirts?" I snickered.
"Only the cute ones." He snarked me with a smirk.
"Oh? Well then seems I should go find more. This is good for my confidence." I giggled, motioning for him to follow me to Hiroshis room. "You'll uh, you'll have to wear his mask and no Sharigan."
"No problems." He nodded.
"Alright." At that I opened Hiroshis closest. "He never actually wore this one I think, so that'll make it easier. I uh, if you can't tell haven't touched this room since he died."
"Must've been a special guy."
"Yeah, you have no idea. Him and Tamaki were great. I may have been the captain but they were the reason every mission went well. We uh, graduated the academy together. I was six I think? They were eleven. Four years later we had all made it to Anbu together. Did the odd jobs but we did it good. Really good." I smiled proudly.
"You we're only ten?"
"Yeah but you can't say anything I heard you were a Jounin at 8."
"Yeah, Jounin. Not Anbu captain."
"Damn." I snapped laughing. "Got me there Shisui."
"Anyways, let me find his mask I put it somewhere in here." I handed him the outfit.

Going to Hiroshis bed I sat down for a second breathing deeply after Shisui walked out to go change

Going to Hiroshis bed I sat down for a second breathing deeply after Shisui walked out to go change. Opening his dresser drawer I found his mask. Ah yeah I never cleaned them, it still had his blood on it.