Konoha, here we come Pt. 1

Finishing my letters to Lady Tsunade and Kakashi, I pulled my summoning scroll out of my bag. Summoning one of my vultures for the first time in a very long time.
"Mistress, you finally called." The large vulture lowered his head.
"Ah, Gekui, I know it's been a while but I need you to deliver two letters for me. Do not be seen by either."
"Of course; it shall be my pleasure."
Tying the letters to his legs I softly pet him. "Thank you, old friend."
Watching Gekui fly off you waved as he disappeared.
"Well, let's start the trek back to the leaf guys." You smiled at the group behind you, Shikamaru groaning as he softly complained to Aren. The two had grown close in the few weeks we had all been traveling together. Having similar personalities made that easy you supposed.
"Are you even done training Atlas?" You winced softly, now knowing it was a bad idea to choose that as your name.
"Yeah I mean, I was gone six years to me."
Chie huffed, grumbling softly. "You should have taken one of us."
"Chie you're sweet, I can't do that when training, plus I sorta over did it at first."
Yota was sticking close to you, his hand tightly holding yours. "(Y/N). You're my only family left you.. you can't leave."
"Ah you're wrong there Yota I'm not your only family, my family is your family and they'll adore you," you ruffled the 12 year old boys hair, cooing as he grumbled pouting,
"Yeah yeah."
"Us Delone's have to stick together don't we?"
He nodded, a beam on his face.

With Obito
Atlas disappearing. Rin dead. Kakashi being the lone survivor. It broke me that day, I went on a rampage. Vowing that until I avenged the two I would never use the jutsus Atlas taught me, never. And I haven't broken it once since then. But now? Against this imposter I was tracking? It would be no issue.
Stopping in front of the group I scanned for the chakra, finding it I scowled, "you." It was my normal voice, which is fine. Everyone in this group would die today.
"Me?" The obvious Delone asked, pointing at herself like she did nothing wrong.
"I'm going to kill you!" I rushed forward, distinctly realizing that I was now being held in the air, the young boy at her side holding me back with his kekkai genkai it seemed.
"Shisui! Get everyone out of here!"
"No! Pretty!"
Shisui Uchiha my little cousin, grabbed the Delone's other hand.
"Please! I-I'll be fine!" He looked conflicted before grabbing the boy holding me back and teleporting the whole group away. Before teleporting back. Seeing as he was going to grab the Delone who was barely holding their own against me I kamui'd the both of us away from him.
"Can I hold your tanto?" Was the only thing I asked, seeing shock in the Delone's eyes.
"To-Tobi?" I faltered, before continuing my assault.

With the group
"No!!" Yota screeched, the young boy pounding against Shisuis legs. "I could hold him!! I could do it!"
"I'll get them back."
"You will." Aren was shaking and glaring harshly at the Uchiha. Shikamaru clearly trying to think.
"They are injured. Against a masked man. And you just left?! Why didn't you let us fight?!" Nayu was the first to actually attack Shisui, anger evident in their voice.
"They-they said to get you guys out of there."
Chie was breathing heavily, shaking as he stared at his hands. He wasn't a Jounin level Shinobi like most of the group, he was only Chunnin. He knew he couldn't do anything, but he still felt horrible.
Aren was pissed the first good Delone gone, the one who swore to make up for their families mistakes. He was only Chunnin level as well but he still felt at fault,
Nayu, they where Jounin rank, they could have fought they could have helped. But Shisuis interruption didn't allow it.
The twins? Where so angry the air around the group was starting to form ice circles.
Yota was arguably one of the most devastated, sobbing against Shisui's legs, as the last of his true family was ripped away.

With Obito
Staring down at the person I had pinned I scoffed softly. "You're weak and you dare flaunt their chakra as if its yours?!"
"Let's-Let's find the stars." You stayed calm.
"No."
"I want Naruto." You continued to speak.
"No!"
"On that fateful day." You breathed in as Obito breathed harshly above you. "Can I-I hold your tanto Tobi?"
He got off you, like you had just burned him. "No!"
Breathing softly and hengeing into the most recent disquise you slowly reached for him. "Tobi I'm alive. Come home please."
"No!" He threw his mask away, glaring at you. "You-You aren't them!"
"I am Tobi. I miss you please come home."
"How are you here?! Why are you here?!"
"I always said I wanted to return home. Kakashi stabbing me in the shoulder, made me take that chance, and I did and I'm so sorry I couldn't save Rin. I tried Tobi, I tried."
"How... how is this your home?" He finally asked.
"My mangekyou ability," You activated said dojutsu, "I was training with it and it sent be back in time."
He stared at you, nodding softly as he walked over. "Turn back."
You henged back, weakly shifting your shoulder. "Its still healing Tobi, please be careful."
He moved softly, sitting beside you, carefully moving your sleeve, seeing the bandaged wound. "...He did this." He growled softly.
"Obito," You made him look at you, softly placing a hand on his cheek. "It's alright. He didn't mean too, he didn't know Rin was there."
Obito looked at you softly, his face crinkling as he stared at your eyes.
"Their the same,"
"Of course they are. I refused to change everything about me."
"You're not Atlas Uchiha, what is your name?"
"(Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi, lovely to officially meet you Obito Uchiha."
He clasped your uninjured shoulder, pulling you into a hug. Letting out a slight 'oof' as you where roughly pulled onto your knees, hugging him back, your chest pressed tightly against his.
"You're so tiny."
"Always have been Tobi."
"I can't return, not yet. But... I'll protect you." He swore, his sharingan whirling as he stared past you.
"I'm going home Tobi, I'll be safe."
"He's there."
"And I know that, but I don't blame him."
Obito suddenly pulled away, moving his hands to your face. "You'll be safe, I swear." You smiled at his words moving to nuzzle his cheek.
He blushed softly, making a surprised sound as you nuzzled his scarred cheek. "You don't care?"
"I don't care Obito. I have a feel if it wasn't for this," You softly caressed his cheek. "You'd have died."
"I almost did." He stared at your eyes for a few more minutes. "I'll return you."
"Obito wait. I, I revived Shisui. He's alive again, you Sasuke, and Itachi aren't the only ones left anymore."
He froze, "My baby cousin?"
"Yes and he's wonderful and my very best friend." His smile blossomed at your words.
"I'm glad he's back. He deserves a life."
You nodded, looking into his eyes. "How did you live?"
"That's a story for another day (Y/N)." He said your name huskily, causing you to softly grip onto his arm. "Can I kiss you?"
"Yes Tobi, always." At that he leaned forward, connecting your lips as it seems sparks flew. Caressing his unscarred cheek you slowly pulled away after a minute, your breath a little harder. "Tobi,"
"Yes?"
"I missed you, even if to me it's only been a day."
He chuckled softly, kissing your cheek. "Let's make a summoning scroll, I know you know how to make them. You blood will activate it, and I will be summoned to your position."
"Of course," You smiled gently. getting out the old scroll you used to summon him and the team. "We'll amend it to just you get summoned, okay Tobi?" He nodded, holding your none dominant hand and softly caressing your palm.
Soft brush strokes filled the air as Obito simply took you in, watching you work had always been a favorite was his, but now? After not having you for over a decade he was simply soaking in your presence, even if it was as you worked.
Humming softly you leaned against him, soaking in his scent and the feel of his body against yours.
"Anddd," You bit your finger, a drop of blood falling onto the paper. "All I need is your blood now Tobi." He nodded, doing the same. A soft thrum of both of your chakras as they both sinked up once more. "Done. I can now summon you when I'm in need of you." You rolled up the scroll placing it back into it's spot on your thigh. "Tobi."
"(Y/N)." He responded, placing his hand on your leg as you shifted to face him. "Kiss me."
"Of course," You kissed him. Gasping softly in slight pain as he grabbed your shoulders slightly harshly, pulling you close to him.
"Once I change the world we can be together."
"Obito- my shoulder-" He let go, his eyes widening softly.
"I'm so sorry Atlas-"
"Please, don't apologize. I know it's hard to remember in the moment. And It's (Y/N), I've been called Atlas for six years at this point and I just wanna hear my name."
He nodded, whispering your name in your ear, over and over.

After a few minutes he stood up, "They'll be looking, I'll return you to them."
"Of course, thank you Tobi." He smiled at you, putting his discarded mask back on.
"Remember. I will protect you. From everyone."
"No one will hurt me Tobi, do you still have your cross summoning?"
"No, it was crushed when the rock..." He gestured to his face.
Nodding you smiled at him. "I'll make you a new one."
He nodded and before fully slipping his mask back one he pressed one, single, soft, kiss to your cheek. Taking your hand he kamui'd you back near your group.