Meeting Lord Third

Waiting in lord thirds office for him to appear with a Yamanaka who would go into your mind you groaned softly. "I'm tired."
"Well if you didn't unnecessarily use the mangekyou you wouldn't be." Obito scolded you, but he was clearly butthurt over something. It was hard to remember what though.
While you continued waiting you softly called out to Izuna, not getting a reply. He didn't form, unsurprising, but still hurtful, you had no idea if he had died that day or not. You dare not call out for Hashirama yet, you wanted to read up on his life, see if it had changed.

"I have returned. Now, is there anything you'd like to declare before we go through with Yamanaka-san here, going through your mind and deciding your allegiance?"
"Yeah. Uh, don't go insane, kay, my guy?" You giggled at the faces of Minato and Rin, who could barely decide if you where serious. Obito was laughing along with you, like he had no cares in the world. You'd get along just peachy with him no doubt.
"Right, well, go ahead." Lord Third sat down, strictly keeping him out of your eye sight made it easy to get attacked but it made it easier, even hearing his voice made it hard.
Staring down the unnamed Yamanaka, thankfully not your therapist, she haltered under your gaze, like she had just seen the bloodshed you went through.
"Right, it shouldn't take more then a second."
"See that it doesn't." Was your only response, "I'm tired and wish for a nap."
"Right yes Uchiha-sama."
Inwardly cringing you groaned. "Not Sama. San." You exhaled, already tired of her.
Feeling her enter your mind was new, and unwelcome. It wasn't warm and accepting like your therapist, but it was cold and caculated.
Seeing flashes, of every night you where locked outside forced to sleep under the steps, every word thrown at you in Konoha because you dared to be a Delone, seeing Hiroshi, Tamaki, every teammate who died because of your actions, every person you've ever killed, oddly you started to keep count. It counted up to around three hundred in your short life, seeing classes, meeting Shikamaru, meeting Asuma, hell meeting Shisui brought tears to your eyes, you missed all of them, so very much.
Seeing you get adopted and officially becoming (Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi. Falling in love with so many people, people who are dead, who are yet to be born. Everything. Reliving everything, ending with appearing in the woods.

It was silent for a few minutes, before the Yamanaka covered her mouth, gasping. "Lord-Lord third. May I ask everyone but Atlas and I leave the room?"
"Yes of course, Team MInato, thank you. I will summon you if I need a place for young Atlas to stay."
"Remember Atlas! If you get to stay me and my family will take you in!" Obito waved, as he left with the whole of Team Minato.

Once they where gone she finally spoke. "They are loyal. Loyal to the village completely, no doubt." She flashed a small smile at you.
"Then why do we need to be alone."
"Ah yes." You dropped your henge. "Well this is why. I am (Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi."
"Sarutobi? I do not recognize you."
"You wouldn't. Not yet, I haven't been born."
"What do you mean by that Delone?" His voice was hard, accusing, grating. Never a sound you wanted put towards you, ever.
"This was easier when I was six." You laughed weakly, "I mean, I am from the future, and trying to make my way home... grandpa."
"How in the world would I be your grandpa?"
"Your son. Asuma adopts me, hes the best dad ever even though it was only made official three or so years ago."
Hiruzen was silent, watching you for signs of lying.
"I know how you die, I know how a lot of people die. I am the last full blooded Delone of my time and.."
"Then why are you loyal to Konaha and not Shigakure?"
"I fell in love, with my home, with the people, with the creators."
"The-" He scoffed, "The creators?"
"I can show you? I didn't want to summon him so soon, I wanted to know of his life, but Hashirama was courting me, properly."
"Show me then."
"Hashirama Senju." You spoke softly, smiling sadly as he appeared beside you, before forming him with a string.
He looked around in shock for a second before laughing. "Oh! (Y/N)! You did it. You returned."
"No, not yet Hashi, almost but not close enough."
"Oh (Y/N)." He said your name once more, causing you to smile weakly at him, before tackling him in a hug.
"Izuna will not show, do you know why?"
"No, I do not."
"Ahem." Hiruzen spoke up, "If what you are saying is true that is my grandchild Lord First."
"Oh that makes this hilarious." Hashirama laughed heartily.
"But as you can tell,"
"How do you have the mangekyou?" You where cut off, once again.
"I revived Shisui Uchiha, using my only revival on him."
"How did he die?"
"I cannot tell you that, in fact," You turned to the Yamanaka. "I must ask you do never mention it."
"Ah-" She looked panicked, "Yes, Delone-Sama."
"No Sama, San, I have no clan to lead."
"You make a full clan yourself, along with the half Delone boy you have in your group in your time."
"Ah..." You chuckled, "Yota, lovely boy."
"Well, Obito Uchiha has extended an invitation to Atlas Uchiha. Do you accept?"
"Yes. I do need a place to stay you know."
"You are a Sarutobi, the Sarutobi estate would be open to you if you so choose."
"I think, trying to help Obito Uchiha live takes precedent."
Hiruzen nodded, "I understand."
"Oh, but I could use a room to have a set of clones gather Spirit Chakra so I may return home."
"Of course, you do need to return."
"Absolutely, I have an eye collector to stop."
"An eye collector?"
"Yes. He hasn't done anything yet, but he has in my time." Hiruzen nodded, sending you on your way.

It was easy enough to find your way, Shisuis warm and comforting chakra leading you there easily.
He was younger then you knew him, by quite a few years, not yet dead, but almost so.
Walking into the compound it's like everything stopped, people where staring, an old lady dropped her groceries. Your chakra was distinctly not that of a 10 year olds, not the ten year olds they where used too. It was already at the level of a Kage.