Group up!

*Shizuya POV*
Watching the group disappear I scowled. "Shizuha."
"We're leaving! Now!"
"No. We'll think about it, Send a hawk to watch them for a few days."
"Shizuya no!"
"Shizuha just do it."
Sighing, she summoned a smaller hawk, sending her to watch the group

BACK WITH YOU
Waking up the next morning was a little hard, considering you were squeezed between a Nara and an Uchiha. Well, waking up wasn't hard, getting up was. Maru held you tightly to his chest, and Shisui did the same, with you facing Shisui. Substituting yourself you stretched smiling looking at the three sleeping boys.
Going about your morning you did notice a hawk watching over you all of course, but it wasn't a Hokage hawk so maybe it was a summon of the twins. Maybe, maybe not. Just hoped they joined you.

A few days later you where approached by the twins, when you where alone.
"We'll... we'll go with you, but if we don't like it we're leaving." The girl was the one who spoke.
"Of course I understand." You beamed. "(Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi."
"I'm Shizuha Yuki. This is my brother Shizuya Yuki."
"It's lovely to meet you both, come on I'll introduce you two to everyone." You beamed at the two, holding out your hands. Being pleasantly surprised when the twins took your hands. Teleporting back to camp you beamed. "This is Shizuha and Shizuya Yuki. Their joining us!"

When the group reached the Barren peaks, one month later, the group had expanded by four more members.
Yota, Aren, Chie, and Nayu, all different, but all equally as powerful in different areas.
Only Yota had a Dojutsu, but the twins had a Kekkai Genkai as well. It was the ice mirrors that Haku had used.
"Right." You beamed. "We made it!"
"Hah." Aren shook his head laughing.
Shisui cheered along side you.
Giggling you stretched. "Right, you guys set up camp I need to get to training."
"You got it Pretty." Shisui yawned.
Once all nine of them walked off you sat down, crossing your legs and starting to meditate. For the first few minutes all you heard was the wind and the sounds of bugs. When suddenly a voice cut through the silence, a deep but gentle voice.
"(Y/N). Listen to me. Draw in my chakra. It will feel cold and it might burn but draw it in. Do not open your eyes, just draw it in."
Nodding you decided to listen to the voice, drawing in on the persons chakra. He was correct, it did in fact burn. But it was also cold. Freezing cold.
"Make a hand sign, any hand sign, what comes naturally."
Doing so you continued to listen to the unknown mans voice. "Draw my chakra into a orb. You will be the only one to see it. Don't make it to big or you'll mess up, make it small." Making the orb you let it grow until it felt unnatural, the man obviously unable to see it.
"Now release it. Step into the arch it forms and you'll have travelled back in time."
Nodding you released the orb, standing up and opening your eyes everything was grey besides the golden arch and light blue scenes all around you. Stepping into the arch suddenly the world disappeared and you where in a forest.

It was quiet, but familiar, like you had seen these trees everyday for most of your life. Hearing a battle in the distance you rushed towards it, putting a feeler out for the nine's chakra signatures. The twins aren't good in wooded areas, Yota would be okay, his earth style was pretty perfect for anywhere but water places, Aren? He was fine anywhere, Chie would also be okay and Nayu, they would fit right in in the leaf, since they had fire and wind style as their main releases. The issue was, you had promised to take care of them, and they never questioned you're resolve, so you were going to make good on your promise.
Barging onto the battle field and seeing someone rushing at you, you where quick to duck down and sweep his feet out from under him. He was a classic Uchiha. The only thought running through your head was finding Shisui, Sasuke, or Izuna. Activating your dojutsu you scanned the battlefield for anyone to guard your back, finding no one you where quick to cycle to just the Sharingan to save chakra. Kicking a long haired Uchiha in the chest you grunted as you quickly summoned your first blade, which didn't appear. Groaning in slight shock you continued your assault on the long haired Uchiha. When suddenly you froze, seeing, despite being younger, the first Hokage. Hashirama Senju.
At that you shunshinned away, back to where you had appeared. "Nope nope. I went way to fucking far for training purposes!"
Groaning you facepalmed. "Okay I need a disguise. I can blend in with the Uchihas easy enough, Shisui talked my ear off so I can." Turning into a female Sasuke you admired yourself in a lake before nodding. "Time to infiltrate." Channeling your inner Sasuke you smirked, as you teleported back to the battle field and helping out the Uchiha side. Taking a tanto off a corpse it felt odd in your hands, not like your blade felt. You quickly started fighting Senjus, although you did strictly avoid Hashriama and Tobirama, especially since you had no idea how it would effect the future if you interacted with those two much.
Once the battle was over you followed the Uchihas back to their town, since you didn't know the way. Seeing a young, younger then you know him, Izuna, you blanched, the only thought running through your head was "This could end badly."
Despite that you decided since you knew him well enough you'd stick to his side, spar with him and stuff until you could travel back home. Hopefully that didn't take too long. Hopefully.