The test, new and improved

Once everyone showed up at the training grounds you and Shisui had straightened up. Feeling Sasuke close by you placed a single kiss on Shisuis cheek. "Ready? And-"
"Who else is-!" Sasuke rushed in. Eyes widening. "Why does Shisui have a separate signature than yours now?"
"Oh, I revived him!"
"Oh, I see." He shrugged. "Well, that's good."
Slowly the other two showed up as well.

"Oh come on!" Naruto whined. "How long is Kakashi-sensei gonna keep us waiting?!"
Sakura huffed. "Well, he's always been like this."
"Don't I know that?" Scoffing out a short laugh you leaned against the chain fence behind you.
"Hey go on a date with me," Sasuke muttered lowly, so Sakura couldn't hear him. Nodding in response you stretched.
Looking up to a poof you waved, "Sup Kakashi."
"Sorry to keep you waiting I ran into this poor old lady who needed-"
"Would you give us a break?!" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

Walking to the training grounds, the five of you trailed after Kakashi.
"Man that brings back memories."
Hearing the jingle of bells I smirked. "Ready you four?"
"Absolutely!"
"Yeah!"
"Anything for you Pretty."
"Tch. We've worked together for three years what's more?"
"I have a feeling this will be a whole different ball game."
"Hey." You smirked. "I'm glad you agree." Leading the charge you rushed forward. Shisui and Sasuke a giving their Sharingan and the new weird Sharingan.
"Water style: Tsunami!" Sasuke started, a large wave coming from the river and surging towards Kakashi.
"Summoning!" You summoned a large vulture from up under you and it lifted you and Shisui into the air, Sakura went to set traps while Naruto summoned clones.
"Alright. Shisui... now!"
Shisui jumped down. Disappearing as multiple clones surrounded Kakashi. "This is." They all spoke at once. "The end." They rushed forward, you dropping down as Naruto's clones dogpiled Kakashi, and Sakura rushed out with a punch for Kakashi.
Signaling Shisui back when Kakashi disappeared you two got to work on your combination jutsu.
"Tch. The two idiots will be busy. You two, flank me." Sasuke jumped beside Naruto and Sakura.
"Right!" Sakura cheered, the three of them rushing forward as they bombarded Kakashi.
"Right Sweets." You smirked. "Ready to try that new thing?"
"Absolutely!" He smirked.
Together you both activated your Shishegans. "Anyone useful you see?" He asked, tilting his head.
"Oh! Izuna!" Holding out your left hand a string formed between the two of you. "Got you!"
"Oh this is fun," Shisui chuckled. "I see uh. Well, let me try this." He cupped his hands over his mouth. "Minato NAMIKAZE!" The blonde man appeared with a POOF.
"Alright! Good job!" You laughed happily. "Now let's go Kakashi you six! Well, actually you guys have fun. Me? I'm setting something else up. Just lead him back here."
"You got it!" Shisui cheered. Leading the two off seems whoever is summoned at this point obeys without issue.
Sitting on the ground you formed the Yamanaka seal. "Okay. Time to test this out." Forming your chakra into a ball it... didn't work. Nothing happened until a burning sensation came from your hands. A different chakra was forcing its way into your system. Grunting in pain you looked at your hands. Your nails were removing themselves from their place. Stopping the jutsu you breathed heavily. "Right-right nope." Running your thumb over your nail beds they healed up. Shisui came out of the forest with everyone else smirking. "Got the bells!"
Sasuke was holding Kakashi over his shoulder. "You're new friend simply placed him under."
"Right! Good job Izuna! Can you release him now?"
"Sure." Izuna released Kakashi. "I'm heading out now." With that he disappeared, it seems the fourth had disappeared as well.
"Did your jutsu work?"
"Nope. My own chakra wouldn't activate it. But then I felt some other chakra coming in and it almost ripped my nails out so I stopped it."
"Yeah please don't use that again." Sakura chuckled. "Need any healing?"
"Nah I got that covered remembered?" Seeing her nod you cooed softly. "Still as cute as I remember!"
"Wha-what?!" She squeaked.
"All of you are so adorable and it's so unfair!" You pouted softly before stepping in front of them all. "I will see you all later, Sasuke we'll talk out a time, I have a meeting to get to." With that, you waved before disappearing.
Appearing in your room at your house getting changed, and breathing in a sigh of relief, Sasuke and Shisui were acting typically but it had to be an act. Well, typical in the sense that it felt odd that they were being so nice. It always felt odd.
Shaking your head you got rid of your thoughts, you beamed as you got ready. You where gonna pay Iruka back, and it was gonna be a good outing.
Disappearing in a small poof you appeared at the Hokage tower right as he was getting off.
"Hey Iruka!"
"Umino. Iruka is for my students." He shook his head with a smile.
"Right Umino. So I don't know the best place, but I do know I need a drink you deal with Konohamaru all day so you likely need a drink."
"Dont have to say it for it to be true." He chuckled.
"Right exactly. Jounin bar? Out of the question. Dad will be there. But I've never been in a Chunnin bar and Shikamaru might be there."
"You're a sensor right?"
"Oh yeah. You're smart Umino. So the closest Chunnin and Jounin bars are open. I can enter either, with me you can enter the Jounin." Looking at him you waited for his answer.
"Jounin,"