Going home, finally

Running through the arch you made it back, the first thing you did was send out a large burst of your chakra and collapsed, gripping your shoulder as you shook, breathing heavily, unknowing that all the way to the leaf had felt your burst, most importantly those you where close to.
Shisui was the first of your group to appear beside you, before gasping harshly as your shoulder slowly stopped bleeding, your chakra healing it slowly.
"I-I need Shizuha pl-please Shi-"
"Shizuha!!" He called out, the girl coming running, seeing your state and quickly getting to work on healing what she could, and bandaging the rest.
"What happened (Y/N)?!" She shook you after healing you up enough, hearing your name, your actual name not a nickname, you burst out into tears. Shisui was quick to react, pulling you into a hug, quietly shushing you.
"Six-six years... six years...!" Was all you could keep repeating. Unable to properly explain until you calmed down.
Activating just your mangekyou you took in Shisuis face, finally being able to explain.
"Six years. Four with-with-" your eyes widened, jolting up. "Hashirama Senju!" You screamed into the air. "Madara Uchiha! Izuna Uchiha!!" You screamed for the others as well. Two of the three forming, Izuna being first.
"You need me?" Was all he asked, he didn't recognize you yet. Once Hashirama appeared you henged into your once Disquise. Before hengeing back. Madara never appeared for you.
"...Atlas...!" Izuna was the first to react, pulling you into a tight hug.
"I-Izu it's okay, Hashi, I-I made it home! I made it home!"
"You did it, I'm so proud of you (n/n)." Hashirama smiled down at you.
"Listen this is great and all," Shisui interrupted. "Butttt, why are you so familiar with them? Just five minutes ago you where tense with Izuna!"
"Four years with them."
He went quiet, taking in what you where saying.
"Two years... with Obito and Rin and Minato and Kakashi." Shisui leveled his stare at you.
"The-The Uchiha from outside he brought in?" Shisui nodded, dread filling his stomach. "That was me."
"No." His whisper was hoarse, and harsh. "No! That Atlas Uchiha is on the KIA Stone. I know because I would visit because they where my older cousin Obitos favorite person after they appeared. That is not you. You would not let him die." His mangekyou whirled at you.
"Obito Uchiha." You called out the name, and he never appeared. Causing you both to freeze in slight shock. The tug on your chakra never appeared.
"I-I'd at least feel something. You-you try Shisui."
He set his jaw, "Obito Uchiha." He didn't appear once more. "There's no tug, he-he's not dead."
"I'd never let Obito die if I had a choice Shi, I couldn't save Rin, I couldn't save Izuna and I tried. I tried, I took the stab that was supposed to kill him and he still died that day."

Once emotions had calmed Shisui latched onto you, now knowing that you where a tie to his family he didn't have. He watched as you wrote a letter. Holding you tight. "You where who I chose for the second time period, a female you." At that he laughed, nuzzling your head softly. "I remember, grandma said we could have been siblings."
"For my first I was a female Sasuke, and by default a female Izuna. The confusion from non battle Uchiha. I was called Izuna-Sama so many times."
Shisui chuckled. "It's funny, one of the greatest Uchihas, who is said to have taught Izuna himself, wasn't an Uchiha at all."
"Ah, only Hashi knew that until the end." You smiled softly. Shifting your shoulder, and wincing. "Chidori hurts. A lot," you winced again.
"Next time don't try to block a strike you know you'd die from then."
"I... I couldn't do that Rin, she was like my sister."
Shisui nodded, kissing your temple before laying your head in his lap. "Sleep, well return home soon. Since you'd have six years of training in the span of three minutes."
"Thanks, gotta write lady Hokage. And, I'm gonna summon my vultures myself this time." You smiled.
"Oh?" He looked down at you shocked.
"Yeah, I am."

With Tobi!
Freezing from the dance I was doing I stood up straight, I felt that chakra, the chakra that lulled me to sleep every night. The chakra that was large, wonderful, powerful, soft, offered protection but I wanted to protect it now, fiery and felt like sitting at the right distance from the flames.
It had to be a trick, there was no other way. No other way at all that they'd be here. I wanted Kakashis Chidori rip their small frail but powerful body apart until nothing was left but their blood mixed with Rins, staining the earth.
Kakashi was the one who killed Atlas and Rin, Kakashi was the one never properly atoned. And this chakra was just a trick. Yet I couldn't shake it from my head that it wasn't, that it was the real deal.
"Uhhh Tobi?" Deidara stared at me.
"Tobi is fine!" My voice cracked as I resumed my dance, anger pulsing through my body.
Closing my eyes I reveled in the feeling of the chakra as it slowly disappeared, dancing after it. Once it was gone my peace was as well, but my mission was renewed with vigor. I was doing this for Rin and Atlas, the two most precious people in the world. Two people who's lives where cut short. Two people I loved, but could never see again. I would avenge them both, starting with whoever forced the feeling of Atlases chakra on me.

With Kakashi!
Stumbling I gripped onto the wall, Sakura was quick to rush to my side. "Kakashi-sensei! Are you alright?!"
"I'm fine Sakura, I'm fine." I suddenly felt like part of of me had returned, but that couldn't be possible, it should in fact be impossible because that was (y/n)s Chakra I felt, but it reminded me so much of Atlas, reminded me of when they spiked it in warning during missions.  Breathing in deepily I left the building I was in. I needed air and going to training field 7 was the best bet.