Leaving the Village, Shinigamis orders

Falling asleep that night was easy enough, Umino was lovely and walked you home. Luckily you where staying at your house until your room at Asumas was available.
"(Y/N)." A deep booming voice rang out. "Awaken." Shooting up you looked around groaning at the new environment. "Good." Shin walked out of the shadows. "It's time to begin."
"Now?" Your eyes widened in shock, before shrugging. "Okay. Where?"
"Barren Peaks. Where all Delone go to master a new power. With your new abilities from the Mangekyo Sharingan you added to your arsenal, you'll need it."
"Right uhm, about how long?" You looked concerned. "I have people I don't want to leave for too long."
"It depends on how long it takes you." Nodding you stretched, standing up.
"Alright." Sighing you smiled weakly. "Can I bring anyone?"
"Yes. Two people may travel with you."
Wracking your brain for two people, you found you couldn't choose between three.
"Can it be three? Please?"
Seeing Shin think you worried he'd say no. "Will it distract you?"
"No. It might help actually Lord Shin."
"Alright then." He nodded. "Then yes. And this is the route you'll take." He handed you a map to scan for a few minutes before he took it away. "Now,"
All three of them then, which is good. "I've chosen. How do I get out without being considered a rogue?"
"Ask for leave, clones, whatever you wish. You must get to the Barren Peaks within a month either way."
"Yes Lord Shin." You had just left, how would you get permission to go again? Without going rogue?
Maybe. Maybe going rogue was the answer.
With thoughts running through your head you barely noticed as your room came into view.
"Ask Maru first. Then Sasu. Then sweets." You spoke to yourself, forming four clones and sending them out to Lady Hokage, and the three boys. Within ten minutes surprisingly Maru was packed and at your door. "Ready?" Was all he said as he sat in a chair.
"Almo-" Sasu appeared, seconds later, Shisui did, who looked like he had just slid his tanto into his sheath.
"So." Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Why are we leaving this time?"
"I need to train, I have a new ability from reviving Sweets and apparently I can do that at The Barren Peaks."
"What about permission?"
"Mission request!" You beamed.
"That won't work." Shikamaru deadpanned.
At that the fourth clone appeared. "You can go. But the moment she says to return you return."
"Right, easy enough." You nodded. "See?"
"Okay let's go then."
"So what do you know about this new technique?" Shisui asked when you four where out of the village.
"That it pulled out my nails during the test run we had. And the chakra didn't feel like it was mine. So when Lord Shin appears in my dream, I listen."
"...when a long dead Delone appears in your dream you listen?"
"Yep!" You yawned, stretching.
"You're insane Pretty. Totally insane."
"Insanely into you~" you laughed.
"Pre-pretty!" He blushed covering his face.
Sasuke huffed, rolling his eyes. "They do this. A lot. Ignore them."
"Okay question, why are we not going the straight way?"
"Because I have a route we must take."
"Okay if you say so."
Traveling through the land of water was first, when you got there you felt an urge to look for someone, or something. Stopping in your tracks you furrowed your eyebrows. "Okkkayyy, that's weird." You scowled.
"What is pretty?"
"Uh well, I feel like I should be looking for someone?"
"We don't have the time." Sasuke scowled.
"If we're stopping I'm taking a nap." Shikamaru huffed.
"I'll be back as soon as I find what I need to find."
"Got it." Maru yawned. "I'll be waiting. You owe me cuddles."
"Of course of course silly." You giggled before waving and disappearing before either Uchiha could follow.
Appearing about two miles away from the group you started walking in the decoration your Chakra was pulling you. Sometimes having to backtrack to where the pull was coming from.
"Gah! Shizuha!" A males voice gasped. "That was cold!"
"Hah! Got you Shizuya! I got you backkk!"
"That was not-" The males voice went quiet, as you kept moving forward silently.
"Huh? That was not what?"
"Shhhh!" You heard him harshly hush her. "Someone's coming."
"Who's there?!" The girl sounded slightly scared.
"What are you dumb?" The boy responded to her yell.
Continuing to creep forward you felt the thrum of your chakra go crazy. The rightness was so close at this point. Like it was right in front of you. But it couldn't be the people could it?
"Come out!!" The girl yelled once more.
Going past them the feeling left, so you turned around once more. Going back to the obvious twins.
They had striking Kirigakure features, dark, almost auburn brown hair and from what you could tell striking blue eyes. Honestly beautiful people. Continuing to watch them as your chakra thrummed softly under your skin you breathed in softly.
"Seriously! Come out!" Shizuha, the girl, you had finally realized, was freaking out. Stepping out with your hands up you smiled sheepishly.
"Who are you?!" The boy snarled, Shizuya, glared. Hands forming a sign that was similar to his sisters.
"(Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi. I'm on my way to the barren peak mountains. And my chakra feels... as calm as it does when I'm with my best friends, with you."
"How do we know you're not lying?!" The girl stepped forward, soft white snow starting to fall.
"You don't, I'm a shinobi but... come with me. I'll help keep you two safe its obvious you're alone out here."
"Why should we?" Shizuya snarled.
"Because I want to help. And when I'm done training come to the leaf with me."
"Absolutely not!" The girl finished her handsigns, a sheet of ice forming under you as you slipped and fell with a yelp. Both of them forming signs once more and ice forming on their feet like blades. Both moving to opposite sides of the new area. Shisui was the first to arrive, his tanto brandished.
"Wait no! I scared them Sweets!" The panic in your voice stopped him in his tracks as he had to constantly teleport around the area to keep from sleeping.
"That doesn't matter I'm going to protect you." His voice, soft but rough, came from every direction with each word.
Struggling to stand up you grabbed onto his arm on one of his trips by you, him finally going outside the arena. Sasuke was the next to arrive, his sharingan glaring at the two harshly. Surprisingly Shikamaru arrived at the same time as him, clearly ready to use his signature Shadow Possession right away.
"No no its fine guys I scared them. Their just scared."
"Are you alright?" Sasuke spoke up, his voice gruff with a protective edge and a hostile tone.
"I'm fine, my ass might be a little bruised but i'm otherwise fine."
"Good." He relaxed slightly.
"Listen just please think about what I said, we'll be camping nearby and we'll be here for a few days. Please I just wanna help." Before you could get a response Shisui was pulling you away in a shunshin.
Landing in his hammock under him was a slight shock as color shot to your cheeks. "Sh-Shisui?"
"You can't disappear like that pretty. I can't take it." Before you could respond his head lowered as he softly kissed you for a few short seconds before pulling away, and shifting both of you into a sitting position,