Time travel gone wrong, again

A year later. You had been in this time for almost two years. Had made friendships, even got feelings for people you knew you shouldn't. But now was not the time to be thinking, you were on the battlefield once more, fighting the Senju, but making sure to avoid Hashirama and Tobirama, who you had become slight friends with over your visits to Hashirama. Today was the day, the day down in the history books where Izuna is killed. You couldn't decide whether to stop it or not.
Seeing Tobirama about to stab Izuna is when you made your decision, performing a shunshin right between them, with your Sheshigan on full display for Tobirama. Feeling your henge drop, you heard Tobirama gasp in terror. Feeling the sword in your stomach you grunted, looking down. "Oh-" You giggled weakly.
"ATLAS!" You heard from behind you. Izuna's scream had drawn in Madara and Hashirama, they were moving very fast.
"Brother! I-I didn't know!" Tobirama pulled his sword out of your stomach, causing you to let out a choked cough.
"Tobirama!" Hashirama was quick to grab him and pull him away, frantically trying to stop the bleeding.
Smiling a bloody smile you coughed weakly, "sorry... couldn't let... Izuna die..."
"You-you- no! Atlas! Why?!" Izuna was panicking, his mangekyou having activated as he suddenly stared Tobirama down. "Why her?!" He picked up his own tanto. It seems you where the only one to notice. Weakly gripping Hashiramas wrist you smiled weakly. "I guess... it's time for me to go.."
"Wait no! Yo-you don't have enough chakra built up!  You might not go far enough!"
"What are you two talking about?!" Madara glared at Hashirama. "Atlas is from here!"
"...nope..." you smiled weakly, "from-from the future... sto-stopped Izuna's dea-death..."
Activating the spirit chakra you held and getting rid of your clones your eyes shifted to that of a spirit sage. Smiling sadly at the two in front of you, you stood weakly. "Make Konohamaru a thing. Don't forget- that's where... that's where my story starts." You held your would, the light green glow healing over the would slightly. After a second you removed your hand, forming the O symbol with your hands.
Closing your eyes you slowly gathered the spirit chakra around you. Letting a soft gasp escape you as lips hit yours, a woodsy scent accompanying them.
"Stay safe. Summon us right away."
"Yes of course Hashirama." You smiled softly, opening your eyes when the golden gate opened. Stepping inside as memories rushed through you, the festival, your dances with Madara, your single kiss with Madara, every date in the Senju compound with Hashirama, helping older Senjus in their shopping. Every memory rushed through you, seeing the golden gate with Shisui, Sasuke, Shikamaru and everyone else walking away, frozen in time it seems. A new gate formed between you and that one gate, stepping forward once more you where suddenly shorter once more, and terribly hungry. Once the spirit energy disappeared you let out a scream as you where once again, not in your time, couldn't feel any of the familiar chakras you'd grown to love and miss terribly.

With Madara
Jolting up weakly his old body creaked in protest. Feeling the chakra that suddenly appeared in the world. Large and unyielding, powerful yet soft, fiery yet just warm enough. A chakra he had grown to adore every second he spent with it.
"Atlas." Was the only thing he spoke, "you've returned." Mobilizing the white and black zetsu, to go watch and report he was continually feeling out their chakra.

With (Y/N)
Placing a henge on quickly to a young, female, Shisui. You felt a familiar tingling as it seems Kakashi and three others where rushing towards you.
It seems as if your wound had healed over, so you could fight if necessary which was good.
"Show yourself!"
A young Uchiha yelled at you, with no Sharingan.
"I'm right here." You shrugged.
"What is your business? We are in war. We could kill you for this." A young Kakashi spoke.
"But you won't."
"And why wouldn't we?" The fourth Hokage raised an eyebrow down at you.
Looking up at all of them, after having shifted to the mangekyou you raised an eyebrow. "Tell me yourself, would you attack a Uchiha seeking refuge?"
"You're-youre no older then me!" The Uchiha screeched, "how do you have the mangekyou?!"
"Atlas Uchiha."
"Atlas? Like the Atlas that Madara and Izuna hung out with?! The three greatest Uchihas?!"
"I suppose? I was named after an Uchiha of the past." You smiled weakly, "I uh, Im just seeking refuge. Im all alone."
"Minato-sensei! Please?! Me, my brother, and my grandmother can take her in!"
"We'll have to talk to lord third first."
You went silent at that, you should except that but you couldn't for a second remember he was alive here.
"Alright! Let's go!" The Uchiha fist pumped the air.
"What are your names?" You asked.
"Obito Uchiha!"
"Rin Nohara."
"Kakashi."
"Minato Namikaze. Lovely to meet you." He smiled softly. "These are my students."
You nodded. "My-my rank before I had to flee my village was Anbu captain."
Minato stopped, turning back to you with a look of pity. "I am so sorry,"
"It's fine!" You smiled, a beaming smile. "I left for a reason."
As the five of you walked closer to the village, the three in front of you and Minato know behind you, you jolted softly as you felt the fiery chakra you had fell for closing in. "Obito!" A smiley, living, Shisui beamed.
"...no..." you whimpered softly, freezing in your steps. You couldn't allow him to die, but then you'd have never met him. But you love him, and he looks so happy living.
"Shisui! Look! We found an Uchiha out there!"
"Uchiha Shisui. Nice to meet you!"
"At-Atlas Uchiha." You smiled shakily. "I'm-im suddenly really tired, before you four found me I had to heal a stab wound I'm-im sorry."
"Whoa! You're a healer?!" Rin beamed at you.
You nodded. "I can only really heal myself though, unless it's small cuts on others."
"That is still invaluable. You should be on the sidelines and healing everyone you can."
"No!" You glared at Minato, not realizing your mangekyou  had emerged. "I am a capable fighter! I will protect people! Not the other way around!"
"Alright alright." Minato chuckled, "I understand."
"Good. Now Lord third?"
"Yes, this way."