Konoha, Here we come Pt. 2

Kakashi's POV
A letter was dropped in front of me as I walked to the training ground 7. Bending down to pick it up I saw that it was addressed to me, from... Atlas.
Quickly opening it I read over the letter. My face was unchanging but my mind was running rampant.
Kakashi
Let's find the stars, they shine so bright and teach us all equally. She was radiant, like a morning star, do you agree?
Rins and Atlas' code. It had been years since I even thought of it.
Can I hold your tanto? That was what he asked me that day, I said no. I should have said yes and spent more time with him.
Obito's code, even longer since he had thought of that one.
I'd like Naruto, is what I'd ask for on my ramen, He looks just like Minato does he not? It's uncanny but you can also see Kushina in him.
Minato-Sensei and Kushinas phrase, after the whole team had died he used it occasionally with them, and them his in return.
On that fateful day, I met you for the first time. We sparred, I showed you my beginning, and my story continues. I am still here. And I am returning home to our spot. You will know when I arrive.
My body stiffened as I read the last bit, breathing in softly as I looked around, rushing to our spot, but they... were not there. Yet, I could wait until they arrived.

(Y/N)'s POV
When we returned to the village I had to go into a meeting with Lady Tsunade over the six people I brought with me, Yota was easy. Of course, I'd want my last living relative with me, he was dismissed first and I sent him with Shisui.
"Now onto Aren Hanabi." Lady Tsunade sighed.
"I am not tied to any village ma'am. However, I pledge loyalty to anyone (Y/N) who has pledged loyalty too."
Lady Tsunade nodded. "I'll be having you checked by a Yamanaka." Aren nodded, getting dismissed and sent to Shisui.
"Chie Dakuhari? Do you have the same will?"
"Yeah sure," He shrugged, each giving the same answer, as the twins. The twins had other things to say.
"We're loyal to Konoha. Have been since our mother was slaughtered by a mist Shinobi." Lady Tsunade greatly enjoyed that answer it seemed, nodding at the two.

Thankfully Lady Tsunade handled getting everyone apartments, except Yota, you demanded he stay with you in your house and the twelve-year-old was more then happy to accommodate.
You'd yet to see Kakashi, but you had Obito to give a scroll to. Summoning a vulture, a smaller, faster one, you handed the scroll to her. "It's imperative no one else but Obito Uchiha get this understand? Inside is a vial of my blood so he can finish it on his own. He knows how to just tell him that he needs to be careful or it will be ruined."
"Of course Mistress." Was her response as she took off flying.
Deciding it was time, after a few hours you henged yourself into a fully grown, female Shisui, teleporting to Training Ground 7. Leaning against the tree of your first kiss with him you sent out a large pulse of your chakra, drawing in all the shinobi. With your new appearance, they were quick to surround you, causing you to smirk. Closing your eyes you opened them, to show your mangekyou. "Where is Kakashi Hatake?"
"She's an Uchiha..." One of the closest to you whispered in shock, stepping back.
Kakashi was quick to appear, taking in your appearance as he shakily stepped towards you, reaching out, like a child reaching for his last lifeline. "At-Atlas?"
"On that fateful day." Was all you said, smiling at him as you flashed to his side, slamming into him with a tight grip.
"You're alive- I almost didn't believe you're letter I..."
"I'm alive, I had to leave to my sage grounds so I could heal." You shifted your shoulder, which Tsunade was kind enough to heal up, all you needed was Physio therapy with it now.
"I- Can I see it?"
"Of course Bakashi."
Gemma, who finally recognized you rushed forward. "Atlas! Guys!" He turned back beaming, Asuma, Shikaku, everyone was there. "Guys it's the ever gorgeous Atlas!"
The Shinobi who didn't know you had dispersed, all that remained were your short friends from that time.
Shikaku was the first to speak, his eyes narrowed, and he would recognize you fully. He did say he knew you best besides Asuma of course. "How did you survive? No one lived through a Chidori before."
"It didn't hit my heart, I tried to block Rin and I, being too short, only got my shoulder hurt while she got her chest pierced."
"You know your chakra is very familiar Atlas," Shikaku smirked at you.
"Of course, it would be." Kakashi scoffed. "Atlas... is part of our village."
"Correct, but," you got rid of your henge. "I'm also not an Uchiha."
"(Y/N)?!" Asuma rushed forward. "Why- how?!"
"Well." You flashed your mangekyou at him. "To begin with, I may have only left for you guys for a month or two." You breathed in, "But me for? It's been six years and two months."
"Six...? But you were. Atlas was only there for two years."
"Before that, I spent four years in the warring states period. Hashi is very sweet."
Asuma deadpanned, grabbing your, injured, shoulder, and slapping you over the back of the head, causing you to yelp as you yanked yourself out of his grip. "Dad!"
He scowled, "How did you do it?"
"Time travel. I tried to save Izuna and failed, I tried to save Rin and failed. I-I even told Gramps about how he died and he... he didn't change a thing."
"You could have died! Why would you be practicing that?!"
"..Shin Delone.. showed, well, let me hear him and walked me through it. I didn't listen to him."
Kakashi was staring at you, his mask trembling softly.
Shikaku sighed, tugging you into a hug. "I knew kid. And so did the third. Why do you think I gave you that nickname?"
You chuckled weakly, "I've... I've lost so many friends I made."
"I know but it will be alright."
You nodded at him. Holding him tightly helped convince yourself you were imagining this world where you were home and didn't abandon people who needed you.

Kakashi didn't let you go until he got you to his apartment, letting you go he started to pace, huffing slightly. "Why did you never tell me?"
"What was I supposed to do Kaka? Go Oh by the way I'm from the future I know you end up killing Rin. You'd have never believed me. Never."
"You could have said something Atlas!"
Clenching your fists you scowled. "Are you saying I did you wrong? I dropped constant hints! Constant! You never, ever, picked up on them Hatake."
"I fell in love with you!" He finally blurted, his hands curling into fists at his sides. "I fell in love with you! You could have told me and I would have listened! We came up with a sentence for a reason!"
"Kakashi-"
"No! You don't get to talk right now! You made me think I killed the one I loved!"
"Kakashi!" You rushed to him, the height difference was staggering now. Him being a whole head taller than you.
"No! Just listen! I mourned you! And when we got called to kill the Delones how do you think that made me feel when it was the same thing you showed me when we sparred that day?!"
"It must have hurt, a lot." He froze staring down at you. "And I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were part of the task force sent. If I did I never would have showed you."
He finally broke, grabbing you and lifting you off the ground into a tight hug. "We're the only ones left. I-I can't be mad at you."
You nodded softly, smiling gently as you held onto him. "Wanna redo our summoning scrolls? Just us? So we don't feel a burn of... them as it tries to summon them."
"Of course (Y/N). Of course, I... let you get hurt once I won't again." You nodded slightly, laying your head on his shoulder.
"I don't need a protector Kakashi but thank you." He stayed quiet. Simply basking in the feel of you being around once more.
"Kakashi?"
"Yes?"
You placed a hand on his cheek smiling softly. "I'm glad that I knew what you'd grow up like. Otherwise... I'd never have fallen for you."
"You... you what?" He stared you, his eyes wide.
"I fell in love with you too. But Kakashi, listen I.. I love so many people it would be simply unfair."
Kakashi nodded, he had seen you with others around the village and knew. It hurt, but he knew. It didn't matter to him, he had waited this long he wait until you figured out your feelings.