The Sand Operation Pt. 1

Feeling the pull of a summon you quickly woke Shikamaru up. "I'm being summoned," You focused on where the pull was coming from. "By Kankuro, or Gaara. or shit maybe even Temari. I have to go. He's in trouble, Tell Lady Tsunade for me, and when I'm done I'll be home."
"Troublesome. Why don't I have a way to summon you?"
"You do, its on your pillow. Don't use it to often, summoning me takes a lot of chakra depending on where I'm coming from." You waved standing up as you poofed away, landing in front of whoever had summoned you. Looking up at the marked purple ninja you looked at his bloody hand. "What's wrong Kuro?"
"Need your help. They took Gaara."
"Who took Ara?!"
"Some people from the sky but I know you have vultures so, please, track him."
"Anything you need Kuro." You quickly summoned a few small vultures. "Find Lord Kazekage, report back, send one of you back when you find him and keep following, quietly."
The lead of the stealth squad nodded, the five vultures taking off in their V formation.
"It'll be okay Kuro, it's good you summoned me."
"We sent word to the leaf but it might take some time, but I can summon you specifically at anytime, so." You nodded, grabbing his hand softly. "We'll head out when the vulture returns!" He called out.
"Yes Lord Kankuro!" The ninjas started to mobolize, waiting for the vulture to return.
"We'll get him back Kuro, but someone needs to stay in the village to run it while we do."
"I'm going with, either way." He scowled, his hold on your hand tightening.
"Right, we still need someone to stay."
"I'd say you but... The council would not like that, leaving a leaf ninja in charge, even if the leaf ninja is someone who's been here so often it's like your from here."
You nodded, "Any of the council that would be able to?"
"Yes, Baki!"
"Yes Lord Kankuro?"
"When we head out you are to stay. Watch over the village."
"Yes my lord."
"There is she!" You pointed to the sky, jumping towards the vulture.
"Follow (Y/N)!" Kankuro ordered, "Stay at a distance and leave a trail so the medics can follow!"
"Yes my lord!" They replied and you and Kankuro where off.
Following the vultures you stayed focused, activating your Sheshigan, it took more chakra then just the mangekyou, or just the kanzeigan, but switching to either took way more then just using the sheshigan. "I-I need something more, I-"
"(Y/N)." A familiar deep voice spoke. "Call out to Hizashi Hyuuga. Revive him. It is an order from the Shinigami himself."
Looking towards Shin Delone you nodded, slightly.
"Hizashi Hyuuga!" The spirit formed, opening his eyes as you revived him right away, grunting in slight pain as your eyes shifted to a new dojutsu,. "We need your help Sir Hyuuga!"
His eyes where not the bayukgan, nor the sheshigan, or the sharingan, or even the kanzeigan. No they where something new, a sharingan in the shades of the Bayukgan and Kanzeigan.
"This is the Mitoshigan. It is the next step until you revive me. Once this is mastered you will be able to use my Dojutsu. Yours, and by extension everyone you've revived, is a watered down version of mine. Now, use the powers bestowed by the Byukagan and see. See everything." At that the voice disappeared, as you looked around, but didn't have to look around, seeing the way the air moved around you as if you where floating. The drain on your chakra was intense, but switching away from the Mitoshigan was not an option, Gaara needed help, and while there was a trail, Kuro was not thinking properly, and Hizashi was, to your knowledge, untrained.
"Stay back." Kankuro whispered slightly, as the three of you froze, every ninja that had followed had stopped, leaving a trail for the medics to follow.
Staying out of Kankuro's fight, you watched as he summoned his puppets, he had gotten so strong.
"The puppet master jutsu, eh?" Seeing the blonde jump on the large white bird carrying gaara you where quick to summon a large vulture, hopping on as you unravelled a scroll. "Kuro! I'll go on ahead!"
"Go!" Was all he anwsered. The bent over, deep voiced man, went to stop you, but you where already high in the sky. "Reiki, go."
Hizashi was on as well, and deactivated his kekkai genkai, breathing heavily.
Reiki was quick to follow after, but he had a headstart, and all you could do was keep your eyes peeled and followed him.
Taking your tanto out of its storage scroll you carefully sheathed it at your side. Undoing two more scrolls you breathed in. "Summoning! Human transfer!"
After a moment, Shisui and Sasuke appeared, taking up the rest of the space on the vulture.
"Thank fuck you two anwsered quickly."
"Of course pretty, you never get summoned so, whats the mission?"
"Gaara got taken. We are to get the Kazekage back. Sasuke, Shisui, this is Hizashi Hyuuga. He'll be joining us."
"Why did you revive me, Lord Delone?" The Hyuuga questioned after a moment.
"Orders, Lord Shins orders. Who knew the bayukgan was so good for recon."
"Pretty are you okay? You have three dojutsus now."
"Five, Kanzeigan, Bakuygan, Sharingan, Sheshigan, and now the Mitoshigan."
"Just please be careful."
"Of course." You nodded at him, Reiki continiously following, but he wasn't the fastest, and his species of vulture was not built for speed overall.
"Sasuke."
"Yes?" He looked at you, his sharingan activated brightly. "You'll be our front liner, I don't know how this guy fights but he obviously doesn't use a sword, thats how me and Shisui fight, and Lord Hyuuga probably uses the gentlefist techinque."
Sasuke smirked. "Right, I'll be going ahead then." He summoned his own vulture, one built for speed, and took off.
"Keep going Reiki, thank you."
"Anything for you Mistress." You nodded, having long accepted that to them, you where their mistress.
"I'm going to run low on chakra soon. Hizashi, sir, I'll need you to use your bakuygan when I say so." You opened your pouch to check for chakra pills, you had three.
"Right." He nodded at you. Ready for the word.
"Shisui, you'll be up next, I'll provide support and if it comes to it. Lord Hizashi will provide our support." Shisui nodded, one hand going to yours to grip it. He knew how close you where to Gaara, and knew that this could end terribly.
"You focus on Gaara okay pretty?"
"Of course, just keep people off me."
"Always, anything for you."