The Return

Tw: Rape, sexual content, MDNI

Getting called to Gaaras office, alone, wasn't what you expected. What you did expect was to be told because of your freak out that you couldn't return. What you didn't expect was a soft, hesitant kiss.
"Kankuro told me that's a good way to show gratitude."
You blushed softly, nodding slightly at his words.

Getting back to the leaf with random sand swirls every so often was fun, it was great. What was not great was the sand latching onto Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Shisui, and Sakuras legs and keeping them close to you, at all times.
Shisui was perfectly fine with it, he felt like he had failed you even if you hadn't meant to travel that far back. He was going to stick close either way, especially since you weren't that acquainted with team Guy, or the Hizashi guy.
Sasuke hated knowing that someone special to him had something horrible done to them, that they obviously hadn't healed from. He wasn't wishing to stick that close but he knew he couldn't escape the sand from experience with Gaaras sand.
The sand was holding Kakashi up, as you mumbled softly to Shisui. "Well have to get rid of Ladybug, but afterwards we can easily bring the clan back. I'll make a plan to get rid of Ladybug, you focus on keep chakra reserves strong so you can use your mangekyou on the clan."
Shisui nodded at you, "got it. Let me know the day okay?"
You nodded back, "And we'll bring Sasu along too. For the retrieval."
"Not Ladybug?"
"No, not ladybug. Just the retrieval."
Stumbling forward slightly you grumbled, the sand sweeping the area under your feet. Maybe you should have stayed with Gaara to learn how to control it. Yes the instinctual knowledge was there, but the training to make it faster and more refined like him? You where lacking. It was something you'd have to work on, definitely. Except you didn't have the amount of sand Gaara does.

When everyone stopped for the night you slowly unlooped the sand from everyone's ankles, which took hours of work you won't lie. Taking a singular scroll from your stuff you placed a shadow clone in your place. Running a good distance away you reached out with your chakra, barely able to feel anyone but Narutos chakra.
Unraveling the scroll you punctured your thumb, running it against the scroll. "Summoning."
After a few minutes Obito appeared, standing at his full height. "You didn't listen."
"Obito please, I said I made it last."
He stepped forward his visible eye swirling with his Sharingan. "Obito. Sharingan doesn't scare me, never has."
"I am bigger then you, I am stronger. Simply because I trust you where you able to put that seal on me."
"I know, and because I trust you I let you basically kidnap me three days."
He looked away, seemingly sheepish.
"We both did asshole things Obito. I'm apologizing for my actions."
He sighed, having backed you into a tree.
"Obito-"
He leaned down, lifting his mask up as he caressed your cheek with his gloved hands.
"Obito what's wrong?"
"You're... scared. Of something. Not me, I can tell because you're not as assertive as always. But what I can't tell why."
"I... I had a panic attack, I get episodes and I don't see or hear what's actually happening."
"Do you want to hold my tanto?" Nodding at him you stepped forward grabbing his hand. "Do you want to go to our spot?"
"Please? I'd appreciate it." Feeling his arms wrap around your waist as you two disappeared from view, the scroll left abandoned on the ground.

Appearing in the woods close to Konoha, right in your spot. An abandoned training ground you found so you and Obito could train fire jutsus without risking burning the village down. Refusing to let him go sand wrapped around his waist. "Can.. can you promise to just listen? And not say anything until I'm done?"
"Of course." He nodded, pulling you between his legs and leaning against his rib cage. He was just barely taller then Kakashi.

(Like that!)Breathing in shakily you leaned against him further

(Like that!)
Breathing in shakily you leaned against him further. "Before I came to your time, I was obviously in the time of the warring states. Two years in, when I wasn't as strong as I was when I left and appeared in your time as the crazy strong Uchiha who was your age and looked just like your baby cousin. I was a little weaker, having had to just use my other mangekyou ability on the clan head at the time, make him forget I was well," You motioned to yourself, "Me."
"What's wrong with you?"
"You're sweet, but continuing. I had a solo mission, near the Senju base. Uchiha's at that time could not be seen as weak so I had to take it, especially since by then Izuna was courting me and the heir's chosen heir being seen as having a weak partner? Not good." You pulled your knees to your chest. "I got surrounded, couldn't escape. The chakra suppressants they placed on me deactivated the Mangekyou, but not my henge, I had sealed that my body, set to disappear the moment I opened the arch once more or I got badly injured."
"...What did they do?" He snarled, holding you tighter to him.
"I was a lone Uchiha, female, with no chakra to fight back with more then six battle hardened Senju's around me. Take a guess Obito."
The snarl that came from him was like a Inuzuka, as he tightened his hold on you. The shiver of fear that ran down your spine was instinctual, but not fear of him, fear for him. Afraid he'd hurt himself trying to get revenge.
"Madara and Izuna saved me from that torture. But I was stuck for a week. A week of touches I did not want, and could not fight off. I'm away from them now but occasionally, I get flashes, like earlier, when Temari hugged me before I could register her chakra or her scent."
He nodded, laying his head on your shoulder, "Let me help you."
"How Obito?"
"Do you trust me?"
"Enough to take me away from my adored people for days."