Astral Edition Pt. 1, Old faces, new behaviors

So I decided on a animal summon, I say it's a good match. Sasuke actually has them as his summons, so do you of course you just don't summon them.
____________________________________
Watching his brother, who was down in the living world, the man smiled sadly. "Oh big brother. I wish you'd have chosen a better life." He sighed wistfully standing up from his kneeled position. "I love you." He dusted off his pants, walking away from the view mirror.
"Ah. Hello." He nodded to his neighbor. "How have you been?"
"I've uh, been well I guess." The man sighed. "My child is just being a disappointment once more."
"Oh? How is that so?"
"Just is."
"Well obviously their living so you should be proud."
"Tch. Stupid fucker."
He walked away at that, his neighbor was always so bipolar.
He continued walking, ending up at his grave. "Brother." He sighed sadly, looking around at his clansmen's graves as well. "Live well brother. Please." He looked up to the sky, chuckling as he heard the villagers. The village he had seen come together after he had died was thriving so far, and that's all he could hope for.
____________________________________
I know, super short but! Introducing a new love interest! Maybe he'll join the ever growing cuddle party?