Joining Team Minato

A week later you where seen as a normal occurrence, meeting with Team Minato back in the Hokages office you where assigned to that team. Having had your rank tested you where placed as a Jounin, not Anbu Captain, but Jounin.
Wearing the leaf headband once more was honestly, to you, a reminder of home. You once again felt in place.
Having spent the last week trying to call forward Izuna and Madara you where unable too. It worried you immensely, but you could simply be in the wrong place.
"Atlas will be placed on your team Minato."
"Yes!" Obito cheered, dancing around, he had been training with you, the boy had serious firepower, having taught him a few things made it easier for him chakra wise. He had no hope of beating you though, the tanto you had taken from the first Uchiha corpse of your first day in Izuna's time held true yet, your sword summons having yet to respond to you. You never really interacted with Shisui, it would hurt to much to do so. But his chakra so close to yours helped you sleep.
Focusing back in you yawned softly, groaning.
"If you weren't so obviously Uchiha I'd say you where a Nara." Minato laughed, nudging you softly.
"Ah thanks, I get that a lot."
"I bet you do Atlas, I bet you do. So," Minato spoke to you four as he walked. "We're all gonna spar, well you are all going to spar while I watch and determine what you need improvement on."
"Yes MInato-sensei!" Rin and Obito beamed, Kakashi being less enthuastic.
"Alright," You shrugged, yawning. "Tanto's allowed?"
"Yes, no killing strikes though."
"Obviously." You shook your head, laughing softly at the stare he gave you. Pulling out a sealing scroll you released your Tanto.
"Whoa! That thing looks like its an old make!" Obito beamed, it seems he loved having another Uchiha on the team already.
"It is Obito, from the warring states era. My ancestor kept it in wonderful condition and everyone baring the name Atlas is given the option to use it."
"Is... is your ancestor one of the big three?!"
"I suppose so." You shrugged, "I suppose so Obito."
"Which one?!"
"Does it truly matter?"
"I guess not," He huffed.
"Alright, Kakashi and Obito, and Rin and Atlas. Those are your first sparring partners. Opposite sides of the field, no killing."

Standing opposite of Rin you smiled softly. "Do your best Rin."
"Of course!" She beamed right back, taking a stance with her Kunai. Leveling the tip of your tanto with her head you waited patiently for her to come at you. Sparring with Hashirama quite a bit he always rushed forward, and Rin seemed similar enough.
Which she did not disappoint she rushed forward, blocking her Kunai with your tanto you noticed how absolutely... slow she was. Definitely slowly then Izuna, who was the slowest of him, Madara, and Hashirama.
Letting go of your Tanto with one hand you continued to block Rin over and over easily, using one handed hand signs.
Ram, Tiger, Boar, Bird, Horse, Monkey, Tiger, Ram.
"Hell Ram binding!" Fire shot out towards her, binding her in place.
"Whoa! So cool!" Obito jumped around in excitement from the sidelines.
"Don't move Rin, you'll burn to a crisp."
"...not cool." Obito amended.
Rin froze, taking your warning seriously. "Where'd you learn this?"
"Made it." You shrugged. "Real easy if you know what you're doing."
"You're like a prodigy. Like Kakashi!" She beamed,
"Nah, can't be that egoistical." You chuckled, as the mentioned boy scoffed. Obito laughing loudly at your words.
"It's funny! Cause their right!"
"Be quiet Dumbito." Kakashi grumbled.
"Kakabaka!" Obito flung himself at Kakashi, who simply sidestepped.
"Okay! Next is Obito and Atlas, and Kakashi and Rin." Minato interrupted.
A grin broke out on Obitos face, "you're going down today Atlas!"
Laughing you smiled. "Nope. Far from it. You're going down."
The both of you continued to bicker back and forth and Rin and Kakashi sparred, Kakashi beating her quite easily, and not as nicely as you did.
Bowing to Obito you put your tanto away, getting into a Taijutsu style.
He moved quickly, not as fast as would be if he lived, but fast enough, but not fast enough to avoid being pinned on his stomach.
"Give. Or I use the Hares."
"Wait no- Minato-sensei I give up!"
"Right." Minato chuckled, "Kakashi against Atlas, Rin against Obito."
Getting in a relaxed stance you smirked. "I showed one Taijutsu, I showed two ninjutsu, now it's time for three, Genjutsu."
At that Kakashi froze for a second, seeing your mangekyou whirl, but that split second was enough for him to be put under. Showing him a massacre, where he is the cause, and the actions that lead to it. When he emerged it was only one minute later, him on his ass, shaking harshly.
"Wha-what was that?" Was all he asked.
"Oh just some... imagination." You smiled weakly.
"Your imagination is horrible." He scowled, standing slowly and shakily.
"I know." You deactivated your mangekyou, chuckling.
"Okay, Rin you think to much, Obito you're too inplusive, Kakashi, you're ego will hold you back, and Atlas? You are to sure of yourself. Like you'll never lose."
"Oh I know I will, it's just... it's easy when I've watched you guys spar. I know your tactics, like, give Rin time to over think, take Obito down before he can fire off a fireball, and take Kakashi down. As fast as possible."
"Right," you stretched. "Ima head out." You stood. "See you guys later."
Walking away before teleporting to training ground 44.
"Izuna? Izuna can you hear me?! Izuna Uchiha!" You kept calling out, shakily softly as he finally appeared.
"Yes?"
"I-Izuna it's me. It's Atlas." You formed him to a physical form.
"Atlas?" His eyes widened suddenly, rushing forward to hold you close. "Did you make it home?"
"No. I'm still to far in the past, close but no dice."
He nodded, dropping his head onto yours, it was awkward, you where in your ten year old body and he was the young adult he had been the last time you saw him.
"How did you die?"
"Not even a few minutes after you, a Senju, but not the one who originally tried to kill me."
"Not Tobirama good." You smiled softly, henging yourself to your original Atlas form, hugging him softly. "I won't ever leave you again. I swear. I'll summon you in my time once more." You smiled softly at his soft red face, his sharingan staring you, like he was trying to burn you into his memory.
"My brother is alive, old, but alive."
"Where?!" You burst out of his arms. "I-I need to see him!"
"Follow me."