Revealing the truth

Meeting up with Hashirama alone for once, you were slightly nervous. This was the God of Shinobi and he was your friend somehow. He'd probably notice the henge slipping up as it did occasionally. As you constantly had a clone drawing in Spirit Chakra, and disappearing to keep boosting your reserves.
Making new clones constantly was exhausting and the gained chakra was miniscule, even at this rate you wouldn't be able to return home for about five years. Finding a dilemma in this you continued to think. "Hm... can't gather fast enough with one..."
"Can't gather what Atlas?" Hearing Hashirama you jolted with a small scream, your henge dropping in the shock.
Staring up at him, both of your eyes wide you jumped back as he attacked you.
"What did you do to Atlas?!"
"Wait wait! Hashirama wait!" You continued to dodge him the best you could.
"Where is my friend?!"
"I'm right here!"
"Prove it." He froze glaring softly.
"You took me to the Senju compound, we hung out for a week straight and I told Madara I was on a mission!"
"At-Atlas...?" He shook softly." "You're... you're a Delone."
"Yes-Gah no! I was adopted out, I take the form of one of my good friends."
"You're a Delone."
"Hashirama listen to me-"
"Does Madara know?"
"No! No! Only you know!"
"Why hide it?! We'd still be your friend! You're a good person...! Or-or are you even?!"
"IM NOT FROM THIS TIME PERIOD!" You breathed heavily, shaking softly.
"Wha-what?"
"I revived an Uchiha and got the mangekyou he-he had-" you teared up slightly. "I-I haven't seen any of my friends from my time in the eight months I've been here Hashirama! The only one who doesn't know he's dead in my time! Doesn't know me as me! Im a Delone who is the last full-blooded Delone alive! I am the one who had my clan killed off! I am the one who was adopted by a Sarutobi! And I am the one who made a mistake in how much spirit chakra I took in and I traveled one hundred years into the past!"
"On-one hundred...?"
"I miss my home. I miss Konaha. I miss my family. I miss my friends, I miss the village you and Madara created. I miss the peace. I, fuck I miss Lady Tsunade. You're granddaughter."
Hashriama was wide-eyed, mostly silent besides quietly trying to comfort you.
"I am the one who fucked up. And now I'm trying to fix it, but I've been here eight months in the female form of one of my best friends. My only student. Who looks just like my only friend here who I know from time." You hadn't realized your Sheshigan had activated from the emotions but Hashriama did. He stepped back, his eyes wide. "That's not a Kanzeigan."
"No, it's not. It's the Sheshigan. A mix of a Sharingan and the Kanzeigan."
Hashriama rushed forward hugging you tightly. "You don't have to stay hidden when it's just us. Never Atlas."
"Atlas is my nickname, my name is (Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi."
"(Y/N)," he seemed to be trying out your name, saying it over and over. "I like it."
"I haven't heard it in months, it feels nice to know someone knows who I am."
"When will you be able to return?"
"At the rate, I'm taking in spirit chakra? Five years."
"Multiple clones, in a battlefield."
"Can't, they'll get dispersed unless they're on the sidelines."
"Hmm..."
"Hashriama thank you for trying to help, but it's my problem."
"No. I'm going to help."
"You'll be the first I call forth when I return home, I'll try Madara as well of course but he'll likely fight me for never saying anything." At that Hashriama laughed, nodding.
"He would." Hashriama shook his head, slowly pulling away from the hug.
"You remind me so much of my friend Naruto."
"Naruto?"
"Naruto Uzumaki. Last Uzumaki. I swear he's going to be the Hokage. And I know it means nothing to you yet but that's the leader of Konoha. Well, Konohamaru is the original name you gave it."
"Konoha...Maru." He nodded, "I like that."
"I'm glad don't change it Hashirama,"
"I won't, I promise."
Smiling at him you leaned back against a tree. "I'm... I'm being courted."
"Oh, that's great! By who?"
"Madara's brother."
"Really? Not Madara?"
"Why would Madara court me?"
"...No reason!"
"Okay," you laughed at his response leaning your head on his shoulder. "I believe you."
"Thank you, he'd kill me."
"Kill you for what?"
"Nothing nothing."
"Okay, Hashirama."
"At-(Y/N)?"
"Yes?"
"Can I court you?"
"Huh?!" You jolted looking at him. "Why me? Why not someone from your-? Why would the God of Shinobi want me?"
"Skipping over that? But yes you. You treat me normally."
"Same thing I told Izuna. Take it slow? If not I'll say no,"
"Of course." He smiled gently, "I'll bring a courting gift next week."
"Let's-lets meet up, just us sometimes, so you can properly court me."
"Of course, anything you wish for."
You blushed at his words, laying your head back on his shoulder, your eyes slipping closed slowly.

Feeling hands softly shift you, you didn't respond, knowing who it was from the way the chakra inside him slowly grew and stretched. His woodsy scent filled your nostrils as he picked you up, and started to walk, in the way of the Uchiha clan.
You and Madara had taken Hashriama there once, it seems he remembered the way. It was your idea, and Madara had wanted to say no, but he seemed unable to say no to you that day.
Hearing a door open, and a harsh gasp you jolted softly. "...hash..."
"Shhh it's okay, I'm putting you in bed."
"Hash... is fine... don't need much..."
"(Y/N). You deserve quite a bit."
"Hash... need to hurry.. Mada will feel your chakra..." You yawned getting out of his arms, rubbing your eyes blearily.
"Eh, it's fine. He knows me."
"Hashi, listen. Izuna does as well,"
"Madara's brother."
"Yes, in fact, he's likely to be the one to come get me."
"Right, and he doesn't know my chakra."
"Right, you're adorable and will do great things, but only if you don't die."
"I won't die."
"Hashi, Madara would kill you if you killed Izuna, even in self defense."
"Oh yeah..."
"Go cutie."
He blushed softly, before nodding, patting your head softly. "Of course, stay safe. I'll find you on the field and cover you so you can summon multiple clones to gather it."
"Thank you Hashi." You smiled thankfully up at him.