Peace, at last.

The next day, with your new Uchiha friend promising to watch over you, you waved him off as he disappeared. Making your way to where the three Root anbu were laying dead you quickly burned their bodies. "This mortal coil has been cruel. May you rest in peace in the land of our lord Shinigami." You summoned your regular blade once more, putting a scent seal around the bodies.
After that was over you went to town, finally meeting up with the two Uchiha's. "Heyyyy," You laughed weakly. "How are-" Getting cut off by a glare from Shisui.
"And where have you been?! I was worried sick!"
"Just had an appointment. Oh! My eye balls fixed!"
"What about dango? You should have said something."
"Alright alright, I actually had a run in with Mr. Lady bugs men. Got help from a friendly Uchiha ghost!"
"Uhhh, no I was with Sasuke all night."
"Oh yeah, Izuna Uchiha, no idea who he is but he helped. Said he'd watch over me too." Shisui gawked at you. "I think hes Sasu's dad."
"No, Sasukes dad is Fugaku Uchiha. Who you met was alive during the time of the Senju Uchiha war."
"Oh. So hes old old." You laughed softly. "Eh, still hot. Like you.~" You cooed at him. Giggling as his face went bright red.
"Heh, you think i'm hot? Have you ever looked in a mirror Pretty one?"
Squeaking softly you smirked. "No but I do look in your eyes everyday."
"You're-" He laughed loudly, "You're horrible!"
"Eh I know." You shrugged smiling widely. "But you love it."
"Yes, Yes I do." He smiled softly. "Sasukes still asleep, go get breakfast to make it up to him got missing yesterday."
"Eh, yeah fair. Apparently Naruto should be returning within the week by the way, so he should get happier."
Running into town to get breakfast you got Sasukes favorite, a Tomato Omelet, got Shi some dango. Hes a ghost he can eat whatever he wants. And got yourself, nothing. Returning to Sasukes apartment you laid everything on the table for the boys as Shisui went and woke up Sasuke. Seeing the teen wander out of his room, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes you giggled; holding open your arms for a hug he fell into it.
"Still angry with you." He grumbled as he held onto you for a few minutes.
"If it helps I was in the hospital?"
"Tch of course it doesn't idiot."
"You're lucky you're my favorite living Uchiha."
"Better be." He grumbled again, slowly pulling away. "You've ruined me."
"Nah I just give you the affection you require."
"Sleep here tonight."
"Eh. not like I have a choice, especially since Shi probably wants cuddles."
"Oh you know it." Shisui piped up, smirking. "But I'll give them to Sasuke for tonight."
You blushed, "I am not a toy to give away."
"We know," Sasuke grunted. "He's being himself."
"Oh yeah, haha..." You laughed nervously. "Sorry still on edge."
"If he tries anything i'll be right here." Shisui smiled at you, munching on a dango stick before holding it out in front of your face. "Say ahhhh."
Opening your mouth to protest he placed the dango in your mouth, making you eat. Swallowing after you chewed. "I'm not gonna do that to you Shi."
"I'm offering, plus you got your new ghost pal."
"A new ghost friend? Can't you befriend living people?"
"I have!" You squawked in defense. "I just, get along easier with dead people, there's less expectations."
Shaking his head Sasuke ate his omelet quickly. "Let's go train. I need to work on my Hydro Electric Dragon Fist."
"Do I gotta get shocked?" You whined leaning against Sasukes back. "I don't wanna get shocked, plus-"
"We're training."
"But I'm sore Sasuuuu."
"You'll be fine."
"Still recovering?"
"From what?"
"Getting poisoned."
"Tch fine. You can watch."
"You're so sweet." You cooed softly, before getting off him. "Just means Shi gets shocked not me and I'm fine with that."
"Just for that you gotta cuddle Sasuke all night Pretty!" Shisui whined.
"Nooo! You know I prefer to wake up with youuu! You aren't as scary in the morning."

That night once Sasu and Shi where done training you made a quick dinner. Watching two of your boys eat you happily laughed. Sitting between the two you ate slowly. "Hah you two cuties."
"Tch." Sasuke rolled his eyes with a soft blush.
"Aweee thank you Pretty!" Shisui leaned over to you, kissing your cheek. Squeaking and going red you finished eating quickly.
"Shiiii! That was rude!" You hid your face in Sasukes shoulder.
"Oh but you called us cuties. I had to avenge my little cousins honor." Shisui laughed as he smiled widely.
After doing the dishes you changed into the clothes Sasuke gave you, plopping down on his bed you smiled widely as he walked into the room. "Tch. You're lucky I owe you."
"It's not because you owe mee." You smirked, cooing happily. "Now come on lay down and let me hold you."
"We always end up switching and i'm holding you by the morning."
"Well thats not my faulttt," You thought on it. "Okay maybe it is. I always end being held by everyone I cuddle." Laying down beside you he grunted.
"Sleep."
"Happily." Laying down as well you wrapped your arms around his torso, quickly falling asleep with him in your arms.

Sasuke POV
Grunting I laid down, feeling their arms wrap around me I sighed, slightly turning around and switching the positions, holding them to my chest. My face heating up as I looked down at them. How could they be so affectionate? I'd have to ask one day.

THE NEXT DAY
Meeting up with Shikaku the next day you hugged him tightly. "Kaku! How you been?"
"Eh, lifes been a drag. Less of a drag when I heard my favorite in law was back."
"Hey I'm not an in law Kaku."
"Will be soon if my son gets his head out of his ass."
"Kaku dont talk about Maru like that. Besides its not that simple." You chuckled, shaking your head. "Although he wants me to stay over tonight, had to convince my Uchiha friends. Very protective bunch."
"Oh yeah, definitely. Uchihas love hard ya'know."
"Not at all, their my friends not my lovers."
"Oh? What about that sand boy?"
"Which one?" You tilted your head in confusion.
"My son has lots of competition huh?"
"I mean sure? I'm not cut out for a relationship though. I got to many feelings for to many people." Shikaku nodded.
"Young love."
"Come on, their both gonna nag us if were late Kaku."
At that he laughed in agreement, leading you back to the Nara compound.
"Yoshi I'm home!" You called out as you walked in, immediately getting looked over by the woman.
"You're looking fine but you definitely got home hurt didn't you!?"
"Uhhh yeah, my eye was pretty blurry. I'm sorry I left suddenly."
She shook her head, "You don't have to apologize. To me. Shikamaru might take some convincing."
"And that is exactly why I'm here. Would have came last night but Sasuke and Shisui demanded I stay with them." You laughed fondly. Going to Marus room after you collasped on his bed, head on his thigh. "Maruuuuu I missed you." You whined softly.
"Shouldnt have been gone so long then." He shrugged at you.
"So mean. I'ma tell dad."
"Don't do that hes a slave driver." Maru buried his head in one of his hands, another running through your hair, softly tugging knots out.
"Stay longer then a day, my parents won't mind they love you."
"Happily, I am so not ready to return to my house to pack my things to move in with dad."
"Just don't, buy new stuff."
"Thats to expensive, I would be buying for two people Maru."
"Don't complain to me about that," He shrugged. "I don't have that issue." He grabbed your arm, tugging you gently up to his side as he hugged you close. "Now take a nap."
"Happily." You placed a hand on his cheek, softly caressing where your thumb landed, smiling at him you leaned towards his face and kissed his forehead. "Thank you for being with me."
He coughed, blushing, "Thank you, for putting up with me."
"You're so cute!" You squealed happily before snuggling in his arms. Yawning you easily fell asleep. Right before you hit R.E.M. sleep you felt a soft feeling on your lips.

SHIKAMARU POV
As they fell asleep I breathed in deeply, steeling my nerves, kissing them softly once it seemed safe. It was a feeling I had wanted for years, and it felt amazing. If only I could do it when they where awake.

IN YOUR DREAM
"The last of my line." You stared at the man in front of you.
"Lord-Lord Shin?"
"Yes young one. I am Shin Delone. As the last of my line you have a task."
"What is it?"
"Undue our families mistakes. I will allow you three additional revives young one."
"Wh-what am I supposed to do with those?"
"Use yours first on your friend," Shin shrugged. "I will give instructions as you need them. Undue our families mistakes. One of the three I am giving you, is yours to use freely for this. I have two set for you to revive at the right time. Choose wisely."

Gasping up and awake your dream faded quickly before you could catch onto it. Looking around you saw Maru beside you, his left arm under your head. Letting out a sigh of relief you cuddled closer into his side. You had missed this, Shi and Sasu were comfy enough but Maru had a special place in your heart. Tearing up softly as you watched him sleep, you covered your mouth to stifle a sob. You hated that you had left him alone. You hated yourself for having feelings for so many people. You hated that you couldn't sort yourself out to even give someone a chance to properly date you.