Two years and eleven months later

"One month. One more month and then we go back to the leaf." (Y/N) spoke after sitting Sasuke down. "Are you ready?"
"Hn."
"Hey I believe you're stronger. Trust me you're doing great with your Justus."
"That's not-. I know I am."
"Wanna try you're healing again?"
"This is just an excuse to cut me isn't it?"
"No, you need to work on your healing still it's the one skill you've learned you haven't mastered yet."
"Of course I haven't. I haven't worked on others."
"Is there a need? I heal myself, Sweets over there is a ghost despite being in a physical form most of the time. You just have to heal yourself here." They smiled, "I'm proud of you by the way."
"Tch. Weirdo." He blushed.
"Oh?" They smirked leaning forward towards him.
"Stop being weird."
"Make." They leaned closer. "Me." They kissed his cheek before leaning back. "There's you're reward you've graduated."
"What the?!" He looked shocked, going bright red and his Sharingan activating. "Weirdo! Why did you do that?!"
"Like I said. You're reward for graduating my training."
"I-I said you're a weirdo and you do that?!"
"Yep." They laughed softly, a small smile replacing their proud smile. "We're gonna go to the sand village and tell Ara, Kuro, and Mari that we're headed home so they stop worrying."
"Right. And you'll go on another date with Kankuro, or Gaara this time?"
"Hey rude! I don't do that!"
"Last time we went you went on a date with Kankuro. The time before that Gaara. Before that? Kankuro."
"Those weren't dates! Those were friendly outings!"
"Hey we're all still living together right?" Shisui chose then to break in.
"Dude obviously for me and you, Duck over there gets his own choice."
"Hn. Fine. It'd be weird not too. We've been together for three years right?"
"You're very right there Duck."
"I said to not call me that!"
"Right right and I said to help me find a better nickname or cut your hair."
"I grew my hair out what more do you want?"
"You're right. I'm sorry Sasuke."
"Wha-?" He looked confused, like he never expected that.
"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Sasu."
"That's no better."
"Suke?"
"No."
"Uhhh. Shit dude you need to work with me here."
"Sasu is fine."
"Yay! Thanks Sasu! Alright Sweets! Sasu! Get packed cause we're leaving for good!"
"Way ahead of you pretty. I got all our stuff in these scrolls. Let's head out."
"Right. So obviously, I made dango for the road."
"Oh hell yea! You're a godsend!"
They blushed giggling softly causing Sasuke to scoff and roll his eyes.
"Oooh when we get back to the village I need to meet up with Asuma-Chan first. I've been sending letters to everyone but I haven't really explained anything. Plus I need to get healed by Lady Tsunade. My left eye is still blurry most of the time."
"What even happened?"
"Some man tried to steal my eyes. Can't tell if my Kanzeigan is activated or not because of my natural eyes."
Shisui grimaced. "I still wish you'd tell me who."
"I'm pretty sure you know who, he's got a collection of em."
Shisuis jaw set, glaring at the skyline as they all walked.
"If you want we can try to find Itachi before we get back to the leaf."
"I... I'll pass. Revenge is still in my plans but we've almost ran our time out haven't we?"
"Yep. We have. But I can always send a letter and get it extended if I say you're not up to par with my training."
"No. I'll kill him some other time."
"Alright, offer stands until we get to the sand."
"Hn."
"Awwweee! Little Sasukes growing up!"
Sasuke glared at Shisui, who was wearing a shit eating grin.
Later that day we stopped for camp, I sent Sasuke for fish, Shisui went for water, and I went for firewood.
About an hour later
Shisui and Sasuke where taking a long time. "Eh guess their bonding." I shrugged as I reorganized the firewood again. Yawning softly I looked towards the lake, anxiety running through me. "Oh fuck it." I walked after the two trying to calm my nerves.
"-Yeah yeah I'll keep quiet about that little crush of yours!" I heard Shi laughing loudly, probably at Sasuke. Wonder who it could be, he had plenty of options back in the village. Could be why he wants to return so badly.
"Hey you guys? I've been waiting on you two."
"Hey Pretty!" Shisui waved holding up the full water canteens. "I think I got us enough to boil down."
"Oh good, it should last us until we next camp then." I smiled widely.
"Good. Good."
"How's the fish coming along?"
"I've got what I need. Someone wanted to talk."
"Hey don't sass me little cousin!"
"Nothing wrong with talking with family Sasu." I shrugged laughing. "Come on, let's get back so we can camp out." I lead the two back to camp humming softly.
After another week of travel we finally arrived in Suna, walking in after signing in at the guard station.
"Kuro!!" I ran over jumping on the boys back with a laugh.
"Shit!" He jumped slightly, "you can't scare me like that shortie!" Kankuro looked back at them smiling. "You haven't changed at all huh?"
"Nope. Not at all that'd be gay and I'm not gay."
"You know I'm starting to think you mighttt bee."
"Yeah gay for myself then im hot shit."
"You know what? I agree. Your hot."
"I've known that for years darling. You looovvveee me."
"Hah! You wish." He smirked. "I think you love me."
"Course I do." I shrugged. "You're one of my best friends."
"That's gotta sting Kankuro." Temari laughed.
"Nah I know I get more kisses then the rest of their friends."
I shrugged. "You kiss good. I need to check with the rest of my friends."
"You just want kisses and affection."
"Oh absolutely, my parents didn't supply so I'm getting it from my chosen family." I smiled widely.