Naruto Uzumaki returns

Waking up in Shisui's arms you snuggled further into his chest as he slept, pouring more chakra into him as you shook your head. You couldn't have feelings for him, or anyone, you'd just ruin their lives. At least that's what you thought.
"Nggghh..." He groaned pulling you closer. "...no kisses too early.." Giggling you looked at his face. You'd revive him soon, he deserved it, sweet Shisui Uchiha deserved the world. "Sleep... too early love..." His eyes were peeked open slightly. Going bright red at the new name you nodded slightly.
"Okay Sweets." You yawned, moving up and laying your head in his neck crease. Relaxing completely as he fell asleep once more, his head on top of yours, like he was trying to protect you from the world. He was so sweet, he could do so much better in the friend department though. It was like he... he thought he owed you. When that thought entered your mind you started to hyperventilate, trying to keep quiet but that was really hard to do. Covering your mouth as the thought ran through your head. 'Oh kami he feels like he owes me that's not- he doesn't- that's why he stays that's why he- oh Kami I'm so sorry Shisui forgive me- I didn't know.'
Holding your shaking in you slowly slid out from under him. Then rushing out of the room you slid down the wall in the kitchen of Sasukes apartment.
"What's got you so worked up?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow when he walked in a few minutes after.
"No-nothing. I'm fine." You smiled weakly. "See? Wa-want your morning hug?"
"Tch. I don't need it. Nor do I want it."
"Right." You stood up slowly. "I'm-im gonna head out. I'm-im sorry for bothering you Sasuke." You teleported out before he could react, hiding your chakra so Shisui nor Sasuke could find you. They didn't need you obviously, you'd revive Shisui and never bother them again.
Later that day you had heard Naruto had returned, but frankly you couldn't find it in you to want to go greet him. Going to request a mission you walked in right after Konohamaru and his team. Waiting patiently you chuckled.
"Narutos gonna be the sixth Hokage."
"You are right about that Lil Maru."
"Gah! Auntie! I'm not little no more!"
"Right right." You smiled softly, looking over at Iruka. "I still owe you that dinner if you're free tonight."
Iruka chuckled, smiling and nodding.
"Don't flirt with Iruka-sensei Auntie!"
"I'll flirt with whoever I want lil Maru, I'm a flirty person." You shrugged. "Anyways you got a mission I can take Lady Tsunade?"
"Oh oh! Can I come can I?!"
You chuckled softly, about to say no when his teammates joined in on the begging.
"Let us come please! We want something fun!"
"No I can't the missions I take are to much for you fresh genins."
"Then take a different one auntie please please please!"
"Lil Maru I said no." As you where telling him and his cell no, Shisui teleported in.
"Lady Tsu-! Pretty!" He shunshinned beside you, hugging you tight. "Where have you been I've been looking all over!"
"...right I'm-im sorry for worrying you. I'm just getting a mission for the day."
"I'll come with."
"No! No I got it it's fine Shisui."
"I don't have anything for you today, sorry (Y/N)."
"It's okay Lady Tsunade. Thanks anyways." Bowing you teleported out, not getting further then the roof before you crumpled to the ground.
Feeling Narutos chakra you teleported right to it.
"Naruto Uzumaki has returned to the hidden leaf village!" Laughing you smiled at him. "Yes yes he has. About a week after me and Sasuke though."
"(Y/N)!!" He tackled you into a hug off the pole he was standing on. "How have you been? Why'd you leave so suddenly?"
"Oh you know, had to train Sasuke, couldn't help but notice he was gonna leave either way and he needed it to be with Lady Tsunades permission."
"Naruto? Naruto is that you?" Sakura called out. "When did you get back to the village?" Naruto jumped up, chuckling. Standing up myself I patted the dirt off me.
"Oh! Just now!" He stepped closer to her. "Long time no see huh Sakura?"
Watching the two interact I smiled softly. "Sasukes gonna want a fight Naruto."
"Oh I'll take him on! There's no way he'll beat me now!"
"I don't knowww, we did some pretty intense training while we where gone."
"Hey Naruto!" Konohamaru called out. "Sexy jutsu." He transformed.
"Lil Maru you better drop that right now. It's indecent."
"Hn." Closing my eyes tightly for a second I brightened up slightly.
"Hey Sasuke: long time no see."
"You where in my apartment this morning."
"Hey no need to call me out!"
Jirayas eyes widened. "Tell me all about it. The last Delone in bed? Has to be wonders."
Blushing I coughed slightly.
"Seems the whole gangs back together, huh you three?" Sakura smiled as she spoke.
"No! (Y/N)s ghost friend isn't here!"
"Ah-ah- well, Shisui has other things to do-"
"No. He'll be here." Sasuke shrugged. "He's been annoying me all day about where you were."
"Well I just saw him so he knows I'm fine."
"Yeah! Besides he did something to Auntie!" Lil Maru glared. "And that's not cool!"
"He didn't do anything Lil- Konohamaru." You corrected yourself, you'd stop the nicknames. It didn't seem so necessary anymore.

When all six of us got to the Hokages office, I sighed. Of course Shisui would tag along. He was worried about me out of some sense of duty.
"Well, it's been a while you two. I hoped the training proved to be fruitful."
"Yep!"
"Well show me what you've got. I have someone I want you to go against. I've kept him off missions the last couple days so he'd be ready for just this moment. You're opponent will be-" she was cut off by a knock on the door. "Come in." Feeling Shikamarus and Temaris chakra before I saw them I shrugged. Naruto turned around as gasped out.