Bell test!

I knew I'd have a few hours to be back, and, well, I had a job to do, I needed to help ghosts move on. Jumping to the Uchiha compound I activated my Kanzeigan. I decided to start in the back of the compound, in my regular non transformed self. What surprised me is that there wasn't many of the Uchiha around. Seems most had moved on. Deciding to sit down on a tree branch I leaned against the tree yawning.
"Boo!" I heard a male voice yell in front of me laughing. His laughter stopped when I jumped. "Oh shit you can see me?!"
"Yes- yes I can see you. Of course I can see you I'm of the Delone clan." I smiled softly. "Would you like to be able to interact with people again?"
At that he looked excited. "Fuck yeah!" At that I held out my hand.
"You'll have to touch me. Sorry I know it's weird."
At that he grabbed my hand smiling. "Nah it's fine, I've studied the Kanzeigan so I know what to expect."
At that a string attached us together. "There you go, uh, Mr. Uchiha."
"Shisui, Shisui is what you should call me. I really thank you for this."
"Call me (Y/N) then. So judging by you're hear you were a ninja what rank?"
"Jounin. You?"
"My current or my true?" I laughed softly.
"Uhhh both."
"My current rank is a Genin. Lord third assigned me to Naruto so, I had to be in his class. And my true rank is Jounin. And I'm sorry to cut this short but you can join me if you want, I just have a test to go do with Kakashi. Seeing as I'm assigned to his team."
"Sounds fun, should I stay visible or?"
"Eh it's probably better that you don't. I do have one of the last living Uchihas on my team." At that he nodded and the string was cut off. I can't lie, this boy is cute. Smiling I transformed to my 12 year old self. "Still me, don't worry. Just gotta look like this." He nodded, and with that we made our way to the training field.
"You're late!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at me. Shrugging I smiled. "I had some business to take care off I'm sorry."
At that I sat down and laid back against a tree.
Sitting up when I felt Kakashis chakra I stretched, looking beside me at Shisui I smiled.
"Morning everyone ready for your first day?"
Naruto and Sakura started up with "you're late!" Again.
"Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." Oh shit he used the exact same one I did great.
Sasuke looked at me, narrowing he eyes.
"Well." He started, "Let's get started." With that he walked to a stump. "Here we go. It's set for noon." With that he pressed in a button.
All three of them looked confused. I just continued to sit back. "You're assignment is very simple. You just have to take these bells from me. That's all there is to it." He held up two bells. 'Seems like teamwork is what he wants.'
"If you can't get them by noon you go without lunch."
"Huh?!" Naruto looked shocked.
"You'll be tied to those posts and you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you."
At that all three of their stomachs growled. Mine would have, if I didn't have missions were I regularly couldn't stop to eat.
"Wait a minute! There's four of us! How come there's only two bells?" Sakura held up two fingers.
"Well that? At least two of you will end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission." He shook the bells. "That one goes back to the academy. Then again all four of you could flunk out too. You can use any weapons including shrukien. If you're not prepared to kill me you won't be able to take the bells."
"Those weapons are to dangerous!"
"Yeah." I spoke. "That's why katanas are best." I smirked.
Naruto burst out laughing. "Especially since you couldn't dodge that eraser!"
"Class clowns are usually the weakest link. You can safely ignore them." Damn harsh. "Lowest scores. Losers. When I say start you can begin." At that Naruto growled, drawing a Kunai and rushing Kakashi. Who in fact caught his hand and turned to to the back of his head. "Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't say start yet." Sakura and Sasuke backed up as Naruto struggled futilely. "But you came at me with the full intention of destroying me so. How can I say this? I'm actually starting to like you guys. Get ready." At that I stood up yawning once more.
"Geez you need to get on a proper sleep schedule huh?" Shisui snarked me.
"When you gotta watch Naruto you don't sleep." I whispered. "Unless you have clones on him, which I do, just tiring."
"And! Start!" With that the three jumped away, I yawned slightly as a teleported away. No need to strain myself against Kakashi of all people. Strong guy sure but, weak against me.