Gaara's Revival

TW: Self Harm, PTSD Attack, auditory and visual hallucinations, implied r*pe

"Oh Lady Chiyo you..." Was what you heard when you appeared with Gaara at your side. Walking forward you collapsed against a nearby rock.
"Leave him alone will you?! What do you think your doing?!" Naruto stepped forward, with Sakura pushing him back.
"It's gonna be alright, she's bringing him back."
"Trying to steal my thunder?" You stepped forward, hoisting Gaara into your arms from his passed out form.
The old lady turned back, her hands lifting off of Gaara's old bodies chest.
"Delone." Was all she spoke, a snarl in her tone.
"Whoa, Hang on. I revived your Kazekage and you can stop now."
"You think the sand-sand will owe you for this is that it Delone?"
"Nah, just got summoned by Kankuro and I wanted to help my friend."

Slowly people started to form a circle around you. Kankuro joining the group, you hoisted Gaara into one arm at that, reaching out to him. "You-You're okay."
"Always." He came forward, taking your hand. "I can take Gaara from here. Thank you (Y/N) Delone-Sarutobi."
As he took your hand sand swirled at your feet. "I revived him, he'll be okay. You never have to worry about him dying from anything but natural causes at this point. He's asleep right now, but he'll be okay."
As you spoke you handed Gaara to Kankuro, jolting with shock as Temari hugged you to her chest.
Grabbing your tanto you jumped back, shaking as the sand raised in front of you.
"Hey-hey calm down (Y/N)." Temari held out a hand to you.
Your eyes darted around as the sand cocooned around you.
"(Y/N) You're okay." Kakashi got close to the cocoon but seeing spikes emerge didn't get any closer.
You're eyes darted around, the joyful cheer in the air gone. The sand disappeared from your view, everyone watching you. You're dojutsu's flashing to the mangekyou sharingan, as you stared at a group of people approaching. "Stay back you Senju." You took a step back, the sand following you to protect your back.
Hearing a muffled voice coming from the left your eyes darted that way, seeing Izuna, alive and walking. "I-Izuna!"
"s...back... PTSD... ...ck" You heard from the right as people continued to back away from you.
"Izuna!" You called out once more to him, your eyes darting between the group closest to you and him.
"...tty... tty ...back... me." One of the Senju stepped forward, his voice dull and blearily, as if he was speaking through a filter.
Hearing the sand rush behind you stepped back, Izuna stepping up beside you. "(Y/N). Wherever you are, you need to come back to us." Was his words, they weren't blearily you could hear them fully, no more was the sound of rushing rivers around you as you took out a scroll.
"No, whoever you're about to summon don't."
"Izuna..." The rest of your words died in your throat when he touched your shoulder, and the smell and feel of Sasuke filled your senses.
"No... not-not Izuna... Sasuke. Sasuke. What happened?"
"Temari hugged you, you're tanto is in your hands. Can you drop it for me?"
Nodding you gulped, the sand catching the falling tanto and carefully lowering it to the ground.
"Why did I...?"
"That man took you remember? Held you just like that."
"No no... not him... he didn't hurt me..." You growled. "Can't think."
"Senju. Izuna, do they ring a bell?"
"The mission... the-the time that..." You're breathing picked up as you stepped back, everything coming into view, Temari reaching out to you, no she wasn't Butsuma Senju, she was Temari of the Sand. Tobirama wasn't beside her, it was Kankuro, who was holding Gaara.
Bending down to pick up your Tanto you disappeared from their sight.

"You guys take Gaara home, we'll find them and bring them to the sand first." Sasuke spoke up after you jumped away, Shisui beside him.
"We'll then. don't worry Kankuro, Gaara."
"We will wait, we will enter the village with (Y/N) at my side."
The two jumped away, Shisui trailing after your chakra as fast as he could.

Finding yourself alone you dropped the Tanto, gripping onto a tree, feeling those hands, those horrible hands all over you. The chakra seals placed on you, your henge staying because of seal you placed on it by that time, the stink of the senju's surrounding you, Izuna... Izuna showing up and not being able to do anything. Madara showing up and protecting both of you. Falling to your knees you scooted back against a tree, breathing heavily as you did so. The sounds every so often switching to what you heard during that week.
Hearing two pairs of feet land in front of you you breathed in sharply. "Wa-wait- no- ple-please-"
Shisui stepped closer, his scent of sandlewood filling your nostrils.
"What's wrong please, did... did he hurt you?"
"No no... not him... never him." At the conviction in your voice he nodded, sitting close to you.
"So who...?" Shisui was not expecting the answer he got.
"Senjus." You snarled, your time in the Warring Era had given you a few grudges against them.
"What did the Senjus do?" Sasuke stepped forward, eyes narrowed.
"I can't handle crowds of people, I can't handle touch when I can't smell the person or feel the persons chakra. Take an educated guess Sasuke." You snapped at him, as you curled into a tighter ball.
Shisui was the first of the two to dive forward basically, and scoop you into his arms. Feeling his chakra pulse behind his eyes as his Sharingan activated. Even though he was a few feet away you felt the thrum of Sasukes chakra behind his eyes as well.
"Just lucky I got a damn seal on my uterus to prevent pregnancy." You scoffed, burying your head into Shisuis chest.
You didn't hear anything from the two, but felt as Sasuke laid a hand on your back. He wasn't the best at comforting but he tried and that's what matters.

Once you had properly calmed down the three of you reappeared, it seems that the Hyuuga boy and the Hyuuga you revived where close, simply talking to each other. Gaara was awake and he reached out for you, taking his hand in yours you relaxed softly. The thrum of the familiar chakra surrounding you as his sand met yours.
"Let's head home."
You nodded at him, smiling softly. Lady Chiyo had passed, and seemed to be one of the only casualities.
Returning to the village was a small hassle in the fact that once you showed up on the horizon shinobi and civillians alike rushed to crowd around Gaara, and by extension you.
"Their waiting. Lead us home Lord kazekage." Baki spoke.
"No. There are two others who must go before me." Baki, seeing the covered corpse of Lady Chiyo nodded, but seemed confused as to who else should go.
"Who else Lord Kazekage?"
"(Y/N), you are the other."
"What no Gaara I- I didn't do much." You protested him, eyes wide.
"You revived me, I was dead and you chose me as one of your revives: You go first."
"No Gaara, together or not at all."
He nodded, grabbing your hand once more, pulling him to beside you. A few Sand Shinobis gasping out as he stumbled forward, rushing forward to catch him as you did so, chuckling softly at him. "You're adorable Ara."
He blushed softly, averting his eyes away from your smiling face. Your fiery hair waving in the wind as you walked in with him at your side.
Letting go of his hand you simply wrapped your arm around his shoulders.

As you where all preparing to leave you where stretching, after checking on Kankuro you where a little tired, especially after your panic attack.
Hearing muffled words as you got changed, you decided not to focus on it, simply sealing your tanto away once more.
"Ready pretty?"
"Absolutely." You nodded, smiling at Shisui holding out your right hand. "I do have some Uchihas to release when we get home don't I?"
He nodded, beaming at you. "You have the chakra now?"
"Yep." You beamed, "and to make sure I placed a chakra seal on my arm to keep a decent patch of chakra there."
"That's great!" He beamed happily.
"All that needs to be done is once their all unsealed is for you to get rid of the thoughts a Cou'de'ta with your mangekyou." Shisui nodded at your words, seriousness spilling out of him.