Chunin exams pt. 2

So! I'm thinking of giving you a summoning animal! Also this is your final blade, and an animal would be good too! Send me suggestions!
____________________________________

Training was.... Exhausting. I had summoned my dad and mom to help teach me their specific styles and despite me being the reason they died they accepted readily to teach me. I know from my mom I had some Uzumaki in me, which is confusing because my chakra reserves are not very good. At all. They showed me a few new Justus and I've been working on that one. And apparently there's another kekkai genkai I have that I just need to ?unlock? But anyways memory over.

At the exam hall

Standing beside Shikamaru I held his hand smiling softly. For the past week for moral support and the fact that the poor boy was overworked by Asuma-Chan, I had been staying with him. On the other side of me was my first opponent. Looking at her I gawked at how tall she was up close. Jesus fuck she was tall, standing taller then Kankuro and he's the tallest person here I know. Turning back with everyone else, I sighed at the loud commotion. Helping Shikamaru help him up I shook my head laughing softly as he said there was a huge herd of stampeding bulls. I believe it. I mean he is Naruto Uzumaki. As we all got back in line I crossed my arms yawning. I know I was open with affection with Shikamaru but we were about to begin.
"What?! Yeah you're right I don't believe it." Maru snarked him. Laughing softly I shook my head fondly.
Flinching softly when people in the crowd started to clap I shook slightly. Fuck I need to retire.
"You guys are the heroes of this final competition." The exam official spoke.
Don't really feel like a hero.
"Welcome all! And our deepest thanks for coming to the village hidden in the leaves for this years Chunnin selection. We have come to the final competition. Between the 10 candidates that made it through the preliminaries. We ask that no one leaves until all the matches have been completed. Now everyone enjoy!" Once again applause spiked through the arena. Fuck I hate crowds like this. I hate them so fucking bad. Grabbing Marus hand I calmed my breathing. At that he whispered to me softly. "It's okay. You're here with me." Smiling thankfully I stretched.
"The same rules apply. I can step in whenever I determine. The first match is Naruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuuga. Those two stay the rest of you can go to the waiting area." At that the rest of us turned and walked away. Summoning a clone I disappeared right as I did, taking off my transformation, putting on a cloak I stood close to Hinata and Kiba. Feeling Kibas eyes on me I smirked. Good. Just as I wanted. He knows I'm here. I'll take over for my clone right as they disappear. Watching the match I yawned, stretching. I hate guard duty. I'd rather be in the field. Starting off intense from Naruto you can tell the killing intent. Neji had started the gentle fist technique. Neji is the the worst opponent for Naruto he's more of close range fighter. Watching Naruto summon four clones I smirked once more. Typical. Neji is a wonderful Hyuuga. You can tell he practices a lot. Jesus those two talk a lot. Oh! More shadow clones! Naruto you better have a strategy, nope who am I thinking? The Naruto Uzumaki having a plan? He'll wing it and win because that's who he is. Hm. When this is over I'm gonna go return Irukas jacket, the cutie that he is. Kami what is the Hyuga clan teaching this child?! Rotation already? Fuck. Neji really was giving it to Naruto. The 64 palms? That's a surprise. Hearing Hinata cough I looked over to the two of them. If it gets worse I'll head over, I can't heal but Dolphin of my new team can.
"Hey. Hey! You're coughing up blood!" At that I walked over, oh seems someone else is as well.
"I can take her to a healer."
"Huh?" Kiba sniffed the air, his eyes widening softly. So he knows it's me. Good makes it easier. Before I could pick her up another anbu walked over.
"No need. I'll take a look."
"Huh? Who are you?"
"It's alright you can trust me. I'm a medic."
"Alright." I sighed. "I'll leave her to you." I walked back to my post as he carried her to his.
Damn those Hyugas really are savages.
Oh back to the monologue. Dead dads, kidnappings, sounds normal for this day and age. I've had and done my fair share of both. Well not kidnapping but killing. And now his whole network is cut off, well as long as he doesn't try to get Kyuubis chakra. Narrowing my eyes I appeared at the fence, watching closely. Stay in control and I don't have to reseal you that's all I hope for. Good he's still in control, that's all that needs to happen, use the kyuubi all you want but stay in control as you do.
"The winner is. Naruto Uzumaki." Me AND my clone flinched harshly as clapping happened once more. Grimacing I sighed. Loud noises and crowds, two of my hated weaknesses. My clone disappeared as another course of applause, of course I had to appear in their spot with my transformation back on. "Ma-Maru?" I whispered softly. "Can we talk when the contest is over?"
"Of course. Troublesome woman. And it better be about your retirement." He scowled at me, anger in his eyes.
"Are you angry?" I asked softly, I... I couldn't stand it if he was again.
"With you? No. With your superiors choices? Absolutely."
"Maru... I chose my career." I sighed softly, before shaking my head. "Later okay?" Seeing him nod I laid my head on his shoulder, waving at Kankuro I smiled. Getting a wave in return. Patting Marus back I giggled. "Good luck Maru." Going to stand next to Kankuro I took ahold of his wrist. Leaning against his shoulder I smiled. "How you doing Kuro?"
"Doing great doll. You?"
Laughing softly I nodded. "I'm doing well. Been missing you."
"Awe cute." He smirked.
"Oh? I'm cute now?"
"Always."
Naruto grumbled slightly crossing his arms. "Thanks Kuro. You're cute too. But I don't want any purple on me today."
"Awe, no purple? What if I," he wiped some on my cheek laughing.
"Rude!" I wiped away the purple giggling.
"Nah, it'd be rude if I kissed you. Especially in front of the two who like you."
"Two? I know of one." I shrugged.
"Eh the other probably doesn't even know he's sorta an idiot."
"Sounds about right." I leaned against him more.
With that we both went quiet and started to watch the match in earnest. Maru was invested a little bit, which is more then normal. And then she was caught. Kuro looked pissed too. Biting my lip worriedly I looked back at Maru. Before laughing. "the hell with it. I give up."
"Knew it. Marus so predictable." I laughed. "He's pulled the same thing on me hundreds of times."
"Oh? You two spar?"
"Oh do we spar? Absolutely dudes like my best living friend." I laughed softly. "I even have four of his jackets at my house because he's to lazy to take them home." I shook my head.
"Four? That's a decent number for someone who's single."
"That's not counting shirts he's left after a training session." I yawned.
"You sure are open about this."
"(Y/N) vs Hashira."
"Whelp this is me, wish me luck." I smiled before jumping into the arena, my opponent also joining me. "Hey Maru! Naruto! Get off my field! My time to shine!"
"Tch. Troublesome woman." He went back upstairs Naruto following to keep scolding him.
"Good luck (Y/N)!" Naruto yelled before catching up with him.
"Aright. Begin."
Looking around the field I jumped back away from her, she was suspiciously... calm. Way to calm. "You first." She sounded monotone.
"Eh no you first." I smirked.
"As you wish." She did a simple hand sign. "Firestyle: fireball Jutsu." Jumping out the way it hit the trees. Ah this must be for the ash style she uses. Smart. "Windstyle: rising tornados." From her last fight I knew she mostly used ninjutsu, must have lots of chakra.
"Summoning jutsu." I summoned my main blade. "Form change!" As each joint detached I tried to wrap her in it, which didn't work as she simply used a substitution. Rushing at her I whipped into around her, successfully wrapping it around her as I did, yanking her close I went to punch her, instead getting punched myself. Fuck! Been a while since I was hit.
"You can do better. Use it." I jumped away from her, eyes widening as I once again heard a Sharingan activating, as well as a Kanzeigan activating. This wasn't right. Not at all. Activating my own Kanzeigan I scanned for a ghost I didn't have to call the name of. I didn't wanna call Shisui or any Uchiha but I need the back up while I prepare my jutsu. "Uchiha Shisui." With that he appeared beside me, forming him I stepped back. "Keep her busy please?"
"Course. Pretty." He smirked at me. With that he was off.
Bird, dog, boar, tiger, ox, serpent, hare, rat, monkey, horse, ram, dog, bird, serpent, dragon, rat, tiger, ox, dragon, boar, serpent, monkey, horse, dragon.
"Yin Yang release: beaming lights!" I focused in on Hashira. "Shi! Move!"
"Understood!" He jumped back, people were booing because I had brought in someone else but the proctor had to have seen my kekkai genkai. Right as he did five beams of light surrounded Hashira, lighting up her area harshly, and burning her skin. But... I didn't smell burning skin no I still smelt burning wood. Once the light disappeared I gasped, she had wood style, what the fuck. Wood style?! Nope nope I did not sign up for this. I did not sign up for a wood style user. Letting Shisui disappear I rushed over, slicing at the wooden beams surrounding her before they were all lit on fire. "Ash release: burning embers." Gasping harshly I gripped my throat coughing. Fuck it felt like I had inhaled pure flame.
"(Y/N)!!" I heard a few people yell before I ignored the pain all together. I had to keep it together. I mean, I haven't struggled like this in years. This was fun! Grinning I stood fully before I rushed at her again.
"Ash release: ash cloud." And with that I couldn't see once more. "Wind style: Wind scythe!" Choking on the pain I fell to the ground in the ash cloud. "Wind style: rising tornados!" With that I was lifted off the ground, before it could keep me up for long I was suddenly on the ground with a clang. Not a thud. Shrugging I rushed forward, it didn't matter what this was I was just going to win. Punching her in the face I breathed heavily as the coating around me disappeared. Oh god that felt weird.
"You've lost. (Y/N)." She still sounded so monotone. Which pisses me off, so I punched her once more. "No! I haven't." I snarked her, summoning my fathers sword I stabbed her in the stomach, letting out a short scream in pain as I was impaled in the closest wall with a wooden stake, my sword still in her stomach. Once the ash cleared we both hadn't moved in minutes. Hearing a short scream as Naruto jumped down and rushed towards me. "(Y/N)!"
"Heh..." I coughed softly. "Hey WonderChild."
"It's a tie. This match is over."
"What did she do?!"
"Fou-fought admirably." I shakily lifted my arm to point at her, were she was on her knees with my fathers sword burning at her skin around us.
"I-I'll be fin-" I let out a harsh scream as the wood retracted from my abdomen cavity. "Fuck!!"
"Atlas!" Oh Maru was here, holding me up. So sweet, Marus so sweet... with that I went dark.