Festival

Stepping into the village you looked around in awe. You where here to help Izuna out, he wanted help asking someone out! It was exciting, since legend says anyone you spend time with during the festival could be a soulmate of yours.
"Izuuuu!" You beamed when you saw him. "Okay I'm here to help."
He nodded, smiling at you. "Thank you Atlas."
"Of course, anything for you~" You cooed at him, nudging him happily. "So tell me what their like?"
"Alright." He nodded, "They where a little annoying at first but they've grown on me, a lot. I've known them not to long but it feels like... forever that I've known them."
You nodded, "What are somethings they like?"
"Ah, well, there's the issue their very reserved and only show they like training, and dancing. Can't forget watching the sky at weird times."
"Oh, maybe you should ask them with a dance? Like take them out in private dance and at the end ask?"
"They might not get it. I feel like I have to be more direct?"
"Ahhh yeah I understand that." You beamed, "Then ask directly."
"Right okay. Atlas, be my date to the festival??"
"Yes exactly like that! If I was the girl you where asking I'd definitely say yes."
"Izuna." An older man came up, "I need to steal your friend away for a moment."
"Yes father." Izuna bowed his head, walking off.

Meeting back up with Izuna after talking to his father, he was with Madara. The two brothers where looking very nice in your opinion.
"Festivalll timee guys!" You beamed.
"Not yet, we're still setting up and getting outfits." Madara continued to put up decorations.
"Ooooh, and dates."
"Only Izuna has time for dating. I do not."
"Awe Mada, that makes sense. Don't worry me and Izuna will always love you." You beamed at him.
"Atlas," Izuna looked at you. "Be my date to the festival."
"Oh-Oh!" You're eyes went wide, blushing. "Are you sure you want me Izuna? I don't have any special outfit or anything."
"Absolutely." He chuckled softly, "There is no one else I would want to be my date."
"Izuna you need to think- What if I disappoint you?"
"How could you?"
"I just don't want too."
"You won't."
"Okay," You smiled at him. "I'll go with you Izuna."
"I'm glad. And don't worry about an outfit, go as your comfortable with."
"I'd rather match you Izuna."
"Then we'll go look at Kimonos together."
You beamed at that, your smile seemingly brightening up his own.
Madara laughed shaking his head as he walked away to continue decorating.

A few hours later you and Izuna had picked out matching Kimonos, and where getting back into the decorating spirit.
"So, tell me about this festival?"
"Of course." Izuna nodded, "We don't have it every year, in fact it ties into the naming of the clan heads heir. Everyone knows its Madara, but its formality at this point. We also use this festival to show case the heirs betrothed."
"Ohhh, so asking me is to show case that we're?"
He blushed softly, "It doesn't mean anything you don't want it too."
"Ah well, let's go slow?"
"That is fine with me." Izuna smiled softly.
"Thank you."

A few days later the festival was finally fully set up and in full swing. Unluckily it was the weekly meet up date with Hashirama.
Seeing as you would have to miss this week you sent a vulture ahead to let him know that you and Madara couldn't make it this week. Included in the letter was an offer to meet up a day later, at the same spot, and that'd you be waiting.
Once the letter was on the way you got dressed in your matching Kimono and started on your way to the meeting spot with Izuna.
Smiling you waved at him softly, "Izuna. You look lovely."
"As do you Atlas," He offered his arm, which you took. "Shall we explore the festival?"
"Of course, lead the way."
With him leading the way you followed close to him. "Izuna?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for asking me, I'm really excited."
"Me too." He smiled at you, nodding.

The first stop was a food stall, and despite you saying you would pay Izuna did anyways. Keeping an arm on him so you didn't get lost in the crowd, that arguably had made your anxiety sky rocket. Leading him to a few game stalls you giggled as you won the target practice ones, seems Kenjutsu didn't lead into Kunai skills. "Told you I would win~" You smirked at him.
"You did." He smiled, "I don't know why I expected otherwise. You've always had amazing aim during training with smaller knives."
"I can teach you next session, besides I think you're ready for a new jutsu."
"Oh? The final one you said you'd teach me?"
"Yes. Right on target."
"I cannot wait Atlas."
At that you smiled widely at him. "Izuna."
"Yes?"
"Thank you, I haven't felt normal since I met you and i'm finally starting to feel like this is home."
"Of course Atlas. I owe you a lot, I was able to survive things I likely wouldn't without your help."
"You absolutely would Izuna, I know it. You're plenty strong."
"I thank you for your belief in me."
"Of course I believe in you Izu."
"Ah, there it is." He chuckled, smiling softly.
"Huh?"
"The nickname, I missed it. It sounds... cute."
"Because you are cute."
"Wh-what?" He blinked owlishly, smiling softly.
"You're cute."
He blushed softly, nodding, and continuing to lead you around the festival.

After a lovely night of dancing, talking, laughing, and spending time with Izuna he walked you back to your freshly erected home.
At the door you slowly pulled away, smiling shyly at him.
Placing a soft kiss on his cheek you smiled gently. "Thank you for the wonderful night Izuna."
"Wait!" He called out at you, pulling you to him. "May I court you properly?"
"Slow, but yes. Slowly though."
"I understand completely. I'll make it worth you're time."
"It already is, especially if its you."
At that he went bright red. When he leaned down and kissed your forehead it was your turn to go bright red. "I-Izuna-"
"Its only fair." He coughed softly, looking away. "Since you did kiss my cheek."
"Ah yes. I-I understand that completely Izuna." You smiled gently. "I hope we both live long enough to see that to it's end."
"I do as well. Sadly with this war it might be hard."
"It might stop soon. Hopefully, does anyone even remember why it started?"
"No. Not even my father."
You nodded, letting go of his arm. "I'm putting this Kimono in a sealing scroll, I can seal yours tomorrow."
"I'd appreciate that, it'd be nice to remember it in the future."
"I agree completely."
"Before I leave," He was suddenly pinning you to a wall, one hand on your chin, tilting your head up. "I need to make sure you know. Exactly what I meant." He leaned down, kissing you softly.