Prologue

It was a cool spring morning, the sun was shining but there was a light rain falling from the clouds that were illuminated by the glow of the sun.

Everything was bathed in a golden light, the greenery shimmered and swayed in the wind.

But the green haired woman standing at the foot of a freshly dug grave did not care for this beauty.

The coffin had been lowered down ten minutes prior, she had thrown a rose on top of it and said her final words.

The service ended and people left but she stayed back to have her last moments with the remains of her husband.

The idea of him being down there... It just didn't feel right, he was always so bright and vibrant, this simply couldn't be him.

He had been dead for over a week and she still can't accept it and she didn't know when she would, if she ever would.

"Leafy,"

Her thoughts were interrupted by her red headed friend.

"Leafy, it's time to go,"

"Yeah, you're right but you and Coiny can start walking to the car, I just want one last chance to look at him,"

The red woman nodded at her sadly and turned away.

She was alone now, except for the him.

"I think you spoiled me," she said to him.

"Because I don't think I could ever love anyone else, not after the way I loved you,"

She wiped her eyes and let a small smile make its way on her face.

"Thank you for time we had together,"

...

And with that, she burst into tears yet again.