Thank Yous

First off, I want to thank anyone who has read this book, I hope you enjoyed it.

Next, I want to think literally anyone who has ever voted or commented, it may seem like something small but they really mean a lot to authors and I love seeing what people have to say, it always motivates me and I always find them so funny!

I'm going to thank TippyToas for all the fanart and letting me rant to them on discord and giving me some really cute ideas and just being such a fun person to talk to, Tippy really motivated me to keep writing the book, their art is so cute and so amazing, I love it so much I just wanna flzljgsgilgstluxyofiyfylid ya know? My absolute fave person to talk to live laugh love.

Thank you to Asdfilmo for being similar but more so on the rant side. Seriously, like I would message them at all hours and they would still respond and even when I bugged them to tell me their Fireafy ideas they still let me literally spoil all of my books, I love talking to them and I want them to keep updating their books, love love love.

Next thank you is for Katt4catt who gave me such good ideas for all of my books, I've literally written all of my plots in our DMs and they always find a way to write funny dialog and they're so supportive of my art and writing, they give me critism and it's really helpful because I'm always looking to improve so thank you so much!
(They are also always the first vote on my books, always)

I'm also gonna thank AnotherGlobeEnjoyer because their comments are always just silly and I like seeing them.

Thank you to all my regular readers, just because your name isn't here doesn't mean I don't know you! I love all of you and you give me the motivation to keep writing these books and I hope I can continue to give you some much needed, well-written Fireafy books when the fandom starves you.

Once more, thank you all so much and I hope you liked Gone Without You.

Please leave any thoughts or feelings you have in the comments, I love reading them.

XOXO
LeafCake