Chapter 2: Washington B.C.

Inside a horrible burning building, a mother and her son are trying to escape from their apartment. As they about to reach the door, a piece of ceiling fell down and blocked their path.

Another one is about to fall right on top of them. The mother covered her son and they closed their eyes, accepting their fate. Although, the impact never reach them. They opened their eyes to see Ben in his fire alien form named Heatblast caught the falling debris.

"I'm here to help." Heatblast stated.

He threw the debris away and absorbed the fire around him. He guided the two outside and as they about to go down, the stair in front of them collapsed. He guided them to the other way around and found a window. Heatblast cut the wall around it with a concentrated heat and the three of them made it out to safety.

"I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it's all in a day's work for-No way!" Heatblast spotted something that kid he saved is holding.

He kneeled down in front of the kid with excitement.

"A gold Sumo Slammer card!" Heatblast cheered. "Where'd you get it? I've been searching all over for that!"

"I-it was a prize inside a box of Sumo Slammer cereal." The kid nervously explained.

Suddenly, a familiar Rv horn caught Heatblast's attention.

"Yo, super doofus!" Gwen called from the Rv. "The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. And Hypnotick is on the chase!"

Meanwhile, somewhere in the city night, a car is speeding unusually fast, ignoring traffic light and pedestrians. Inside the vehicle, there are the mentioned robber who are on the run, not noticing an invisible giant moth who is Y/n as Hypnotick flying above them.

Hypnotick then went to the side, undid his invisibility and rammed the car off guard, resulting the vehicle hit a lamp post and out of commission.

The robbers were about to escape the vehicle but the moth landed on top of them and ripped the roof apart with its tusks and legs. They looked up and horrified to see the full view of Hypnotick.

From Hypnotic's abdomen, a red mist sprayed out and created a red colored pattern of concentric and overlapping circles, hypnotizing the robbers in result

From Hypnotic's abdomen, a red mist sprayed out and created a red colored pattern of concentric and overlapping circles, hypnotizing the robbers in result. They all fell under the hypnotism, grinning, drooling and giggling in results. And as if following his command, the robbers got out from the cars and lined up on a building wall.

Then, a police siren alerted the moth. He quickly went invisible and the robbers snapped out from their trances. Before they could even escape, the polices has arrived and arrested them all.

The moth made himself visible again somewhere in a lone alleyway where there's no witnesses. A beeping sound rang out before the moth flashed a bright yellow light and transformed into Y/n.

"Now that's what I call, a job well done." Y/n said in proud manner.

He walked out from the alleyway and the Tennysons arrived to pick him up.