Chapter 39: Monster Zero

The team has arrived in Bellwood where they can finally rest after a long exhausting and thrilling summer. Max took the first stop in front of Y/n's house as the boy is taking his duffel bag with Ciel and Groot.

"Nervous?" Y/n asked Ciel.

"Kinda." Ciel replied.

"Don't worry, they'll like you."

Y/n offered his hand to her, in which she gladly accepted and her nervousness vanished in instant. The two exited the Rv and Max followed suit from behind.

"Max, thanks for everything." Y/n said.

"It was really fun." Ciel added.

"I am Groot."

"No. Thank you." Max corrected. "This summer may not turned out the way I plan, but I wouldn't change a single second of it."

"Us neither, Max." Y/n replied before looking at the cousins by the Rv. "Right, guys?"

The two smiled in agreement, and they all went for a group hug with Max in the center. They then broke the hug and gave each others a goodbye. The Tennysons hopped back into the Rv, and Max pulled down the window.

"Send my regards to Larry and Morgan." Max requested.

"We will." Y/n replied while waving his hand.

"Thank you!" Ciel cheered.

"I am Groot!"

They watched the Rv drove away while still waving their hands to it. Despite the distance, they could see the cousins are also waving their hands on them. The Rv eventually disappeared from their sight and they faced the house of L/n.

"Home sweet home." Y/n commented.

They approached the house with a synchronize steps. Once they went pass halfway the front yard, Y/n tensed up and stopped his tracks.

"Y/n?" Ciel called in worry.

"Something's not right." He replied. "Stay behind me."

She nodded in acknowledgment and they continued to move forward with Ciel walking behind him. They reached the front door, and Y/n nervously held the knob. He and Ciel shared each other a reassuring nods, and Y/n opened the door wide.

He and Ciel dropped their bags in shock when they found out that the house is being invaded by aliens.

In the living room, Larry and Morgan are in a kneeling position next to each other with an alien dog being pinned down by a wild Panuncian in front of them.

Despite its form, Y/n somehow was able to tell that the dog in front of him is Zed

Despite its form, Y/n somehow was able to tell that the dog in front of him is Zed. And a familiar dog collar with her name on it proved his suspicion.

Behind Larry and Morgan are a pair of two purple robots like worm.