Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance

The team is now on a boat ride, admiring the view of nature of a waterfall along with other tourists.

"How can you not admire the beauty and raw power of nature?" Max narrated.

"I think we should ask those two." Gwen pointed her thumb at the mentioned individuals who are sitting on a bench nearby while fiddling with their respective watches.

"Boys!" Max called, and the boys perked up. "Would you two please pay attention to something other than those watches?"

"We're trying to figure out how to control these things better that doesn't involve Ben jamming a screwdriver into them." Y/n replied.

"Would you let that go already?" Ben snarled.

"Nope." Y/n grinned.

"Get real, you two." Gwen interjected. "There must be like a billion command combinations in those things."

"Your point?"

Suddenly, both Omnitrix and Nemetrix began to glow and cycled through the aliens rapidly.

"Uh-oh." Ben voiced out his worries. "Please tell me we didn't bust these things."

"Or just an upgrade." Y/n assumed, and Ben suddenly transformed into Upgrade. "Whoa! You turned into Upgrade!"

"And I didn't even touch it." Upgrade added. "Unless, maybe now we don't have to."

"Good theory."

Y/n looked at the Nemetrix and thought of Terroranchula. And as if, reading his mind, the watch transformed him into one. The spider alien growled in excitement before he transformed back into Y/n.

"This amazing!" The Nemetrix wielder voiced out his excitement. "We must've unlocked some kind of master control!"

"Now we can go alien." Grey Matter said before transforming into Wildvine. "Just by thinking it."

The plant alien then transformed into Wildmutt and leaned over the edge of the like an excited puppies.

"Uh, Ben?" Y/n went to Wildmutt's side. "Shouldn't you turn back to your usual dweeb self?"

In response, Wildmutt looked back to Y/n while sticking his tongue out with a drool. Unknown for him, one of tourist fell off the board by the giant dog.

"Ben, your problem. Fetch!" Y/n said sternly, and the alien dog transformed into Ripjaws.

"Yeah, yeah..." The alien fish said before he dived into the water.

After a few moment, Ripjaws jumped out of the water with the tourist in hands before he transformed into Stinkfly and placed the person back to the boat.

"Did Ben just go right from Ripjaws to Stinkfly?" Gwen asked.

"He sure did." Y/n answered. "The two of us just unlocked what seems to be a master control, allowing us to go alien simply by thinking of it."

.
.
.

Max and Gwen are sitting at a picnic table while enjoying a bowl of ice cream. Although, unfortunately for the magician girl, Stinkfly spitted out his goo into her meal.

"BEN!" Gwen yelled while the bug alien simply chuckled in amuse manner then flew to the air. "You've been stink-butt for hours. Give it a rest, dweeb!"

"No way! Now I can stay alien as much as I want, it's time to cash in!" Stinkfly stated before he held up some cash. "Check out the green I made, giving rides to tourist!"

"Ben, just because you can be an alien all the time doesn't mean you should be an alien all the time." Max advised. "And we still don't know if there's any hidden consequences."