Chapter 15: Grudge Match

Max's Rv is found tip over in the middle of the street with Max and Gwen inside. In a plain field filled with windmills next to the road, Diamondhead and Crabdozer are thrown against one of the windmills by Kevin.

"You two are a sorry sights." Kevin insulted.

"Speak for yourself, have you looked in a mirror lately?" Diamondhead taunted.

"It's payback time for turning me into a freak!"

The two heroes recovered as Crabdozer grunted at his opponent.

"You're always a freak, Kevin. It's just now the ugly is also in the outside." Diamondhead stated.

"Diss me all you want. I'm still 10 times better than you." Kevin countered. "I've got all of your power, plus my own! I'm Kevin 11!"

Kevin shot several diamond shards at Diamondhead and Crabdozer. Instead of dodging them, they tanked the shots and Diamondhead caught one with his hand.

"Too bad each one of those is only a tenth as powerful as mine." Diamondhead crushed the shard before Crabdozer blew a raspberry at Kevin.

Kevin spitted out Stinkfly goo at the two. Crabdozer shielded himself with his front leg, but Diamondhead got hit on the face.

"Gwen is right. This stuff is gross." Diamondhead complained.

Kevin began to fly as Crabdozer rushed at the mutant. As they about to collide, Crabdozer side stepped and shoulder bashed Kevin across the field.

After cleaning his face, Diamondhead proceed to shoot down the windmill's turbine above him with his shard. As it falling, Diamondhead caught it mid-air and landed safely. He turned to find Kevin in the air and proceed to throw the turbine at him.

Kevin got shot down and crashed to the ground. The two heroes approached their opponent warily as Kevin recovered.

The mutant and the heroes glared at each other and with a war cry, they charged at each other. But, before they even collide, they're covered in red beam and transported somewhere else.

Crabdozer suddenly found himself in a dark place before he's spotted by a singe light. He glanced to his surrounding either to find his partner and the mutant or to confirm his whereabout till an announcement alerted him.

"Presenting our newest challenger from planet earth."

Suddenly, Crabdozer found himself in a large arena while being surrounded by crowds of enthusiastic alien spectators.

Sensing a presence, Crabdozer turned to the source to find a four armed robot with blades at each the end of each arms. It swung its weapon at Crabdozer as the rock alien kept moving back to evade the attack.

The robot went for another swing, only to be caught by Crabdozer jaws. He quickly bashed the robot across the arena with his front leg, tearing the bitten arm from its shoulder.

As the robot is recovering, Crabdozer tossed the arm to its owner. The robot parried the arm before Crabdozer bashed it toward the wall with his horn. He proceed to crushed its head with his jaws, putting the robot down permanently.

The crowd went wild in excitement, but Crabdozer is not amused. Suddenly, a familiar beeping from his collar alerted him before he turned back as Y/n, catching the spectators by surprise. Then, the wall is lowered, revealing Ben and Kevin.

The heroes sighed in relief when reunited again then glared at Kevin. The mutant looked at the two with hatred before he approached Ben with malice.

"What is up with sending me to this freak place?!" Kevin hopped to the air and bring down his fists at where Ben is standing.