Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer

The gang is enjoying the afternoon at a museum. Y/n is sitting on a bench while jotting down his journal in a yard with a headphone on his ears, listening to Badlands by Bruce Springsteen from his Walkman music player.

He's writing down information regarding Ben's last night dream in the Multiverse page. The Omnitrix's wielder claimed that he was in a different universe where Gwen is the one who has the watch. And to Y/n surprise, the Nemetrix never exist and so is he.

"Could dreams be windows into the lives of our multiversal selves?" Y/n wondered while tapping his chin with his pen.

From the corner of his eyes, he caught Ben and Gwen interacting near a huge foot sculpture. Just from their body languages and facial expression, he could tell that the two are arguing per usual. He sighed in disbelief and continued his research, not bothering the usual antics of the two cousins.

"I think I'm gonna call this universe, 'Gwen 10'." Y/n wrote down the universe's name.

Suddenly, an alien spaceship flew pass above his head toward the city. He groaned in complain manner and shut the music mid-way because he wanted to continue his research in peace.

He and Ben quickly rushed to where the ship is landed. At the scene, the civilians gathered around the ship out of curiosity before the back hatch of the ship opened, revealing an alien that is similar with Technorg.

 At the scene, the civilians gathered around the ship out of curiosity before the back hatch of the ship opened, revealing an alien that is similar with Technorg

The alien jumped down. "Take me to your Bicenthium Alloy."

The civilians are confused, creating an awkward atmosphere. The alien suddenly punched the ground, breaking the road. Frightened by his power, the civilians ran for their life in panic. Ben and Y/n ran away as well before hiding by the corner of the building.

"He's just one guy." Y/n peeked at the corner. "He's yours."

"Gladly." Ben smirked as he dialing an alien on the Omnitrix. "Somebody gotta teach ugly there some manners."

He transformed into Fourarms engaged a battle with the rampaging alien while Y/n seatback and watch from the sideline.

"A Tetramand?" The alien recalled. "Ugh, this planet really is a dumb."

"Ouch." Y/n quietly voiced out his emotional pain. "Also, is that what Fourams is called?"

The alien grabbed Fourams by the face and then tossed him into a building. Fourarms recovered and countered him with a strong jab on the face.

Suddenly, from the ship, a familiar purple armored bounty hunter took off and assisted his partner.

"Uh-oh.." Y/n voiced out his worry before he hid further into the corner.